When Choi Minho Almost Walked Away

When Choi Minho Almost Walked Away

When Choi Minho Almost Walked Away

Patzmelody01 Storyline
A Minkey OneShot


When Choi Minho first debuted into SHINee with the song ‘Replay’, everything was awkward. They (Lee Jinki, Kim Jonghyun, Kim KiBum, Lee Taemin and Minho himself) were suddenly forced into the limelight, into a world they never knew before. It was overwhelming, scary and exciting all at the same time. They acted like they were close- joking with one another as if they’ve been friends all along.

The Flaming Charisma didn’t know how to deal with it all. And it wasn’t as if he could turn to the other members for help- they weren’t close at the time.

During his trainee days, Minho and the rest didn’t exchange more than a few words contrary to what fans may believe. The five were too busy perfecting their notes, making sure that Jonghyun can reach those high semi-tones that the rest of them could only achieve in their dreams.

Little Taemin would always dance his little heart out, not caring if his limbs were ripping under his skin. He always kept a smile on his face- everyone else was gloomy so Taemin did what he could as the youngest and smiled for all of them.

Jinki would do his best a leader. The oldest, at the tender age of eighteen, often gave small encouraging speeches before each practise, flashed a smile to each individual member as sign of strength no matter if he wanted to cry from exhaustion. After all, he was boss. He couldn’t show them his weak side. So instead, he often purposely tripped just to hear the chorus of laughter that would erupt from the boys.

Being the lead rapper, Minho would be stuck in rapping classes all on his own perfecting tongue twisters, making sure that every word was pronounced clearly and adequately. He wasn’t a dancer so he didn’t spend as much time in the dance studio as Taemin did. He wasn’t a singer like Jinki and Jonghyun so he never stayed in the recording room after hours. He was just Minho. And he liked that.

While KiBum…well Minho never did become close to the older boy. All Minho knew, was that Key was the jack-of-all-trades. He danced, he sang and he rapped. He was the diva in Minho’s eyes. With his piercing cat-like smoky eyes, rosy cheeks, feminine figure and kissable red lips (of course Minho never saw him as anything more than just a band mate).

That was how their relationship went for years. They weren’t close but they weren’t total strangers either.

It wasn’t until before the ‘Love Like Oxygen’ era when Minho finally felt like SHINee was slowly but surely…turning into a family.

It all started with KiBum. That damned diva who didn’t care about anyone but himself. Minho didn’t know how it started but he noticed the closeness developing between Jonghyun and KiBum. And soon he was also close to the magnae Taemin and sure enough, KiBum treated Jinki like family too. 

But with him…Minho? The air of awkwardness still hung around them. It wasn’t as if KiBum totally ignored him. He cooked him breakfast, occasionally talked to him and bid him goodnight when the sun finally disappeared into the night. But he never shared any secret moments with KiBum like Jonghyun did. Minho didn’t have the same opportunity to be cared for like KiBum did to Taemin. And he wasn’t repeatedly scolded like Jinki.

So Minho had to wonder…did KiBum care about him at all?

In the end, Minho decides not to care and just watch in the sidelines as KiBum slowly grew into the mother figure of the group. He reassures himself that KiBum will see him soon enough as he hid in the darkness and watched KiBum tend to the other members as if they were his own children.

‘I‘m part of your SHINee family too,’ Minho thought as he stared at KiBum from a distance, ‘Aren‘t I KiBum?’

KiBum will look at him soon enough.
 



It was around the ‘A.Mi.Go.’ era when KiBum finally showed signs that he cared. Minho remembers the moment well and it will be forever engraved in his mind for as long as he lived.

KiBum and him were still not close. It didn’t help that they were stuck in one bedroom either. But Minho was trying. That was enough right?

“Gah, my legs are going to fall off soon,” KiBum whines as he takes his place beside Minho inside the van. “Why can’t we do something that I like instead of attending sport events all of the time?”

Minho smiled at the umma before he gave him a look of understanding. KiBum was sticky. Sweat was dripping down his pale completion like the rest of them and he didn’t like it. It was no secret that KiBum hated sports. Minho wanted to say something to comfort him but he got tongue tied at the last minute when he saw Jonghyun take his place at KiBum’s other side. The latter’s face immediately brightened up.

So Minho decides that he’s not worthy or close enough to KiBum to comfort him.

Jonghyun threw an arm around KiBum from beside him. “Stop complaining,” he says, pinching the bridge of KiBum’s nose. “At least we’re still together. That way you don’t have to go through the pain all alone.”

“I don’t care. Next time, I’m staying home.” KiBum huffs. “And no one’s going to stop me.”

“But then who will help us support Minho-hyung every time he scores?” Taemin pipes up from the middle row. “Minho-hyung’s the best KiBum-hyung! We’re SHINee! We should support each other like a family does right?”

The Flaming Charisma blushes at the compliment. Even though he’s flattered, all he’s waiting for is KiBum’s answer. He watches as the older rapper crumbles under Taemin’s puppy dog eyes and does his infamous eye roll.

“I’ll go for Minho,” he finally says breaking the silence with a scoff. “But only because I’m afraid that he’ll hurt himself one of these days.”

And that’s enough for a small smile to appear on the lead rapper’s face.

‘You’re starting to care,’ he notes in his head.
 



The ‘Juliette’ era was the memorable era to Minho for two reasons.  First; they were going into the year 2009- it would be there first year anniversary soon. They were gaining more and more fame as days go by. Minho thinks that this is his dream come true.

…but he’s wrong.

It all happened on the day of the “18th Seoul Music Awards”. SHINee had been nominated for the “Best New Comer” award. They came to the award show that night dressed in their dance attire. They stood in front of the cameras and smiled, standing out amongst the huge crowd of black, white and red with their multicoloured t-shirts and caps. Tux was not an option for them. After all, they were set to perform sometime during the show.

After their performance, Minho and rest were told to stand at the back of the stage as the two MCs prepared to announce the winner of the “Best New Comer” award. Truthfully, Minho didn’t think that they would win. They’ve only been working for a little less than a year. They still had a lot to improve on- or more so, he still had a lot to improve on. Imagine his surprise, when SHINee’s name was called out to the audience.

Minho remembers standing frozen on the spot. But Jonghyun starts crying and Taemin’s bouncing around like a little kid who won all the candy in the world. Onew stands there, microphone in hand and starts reciting the thank you speech that he’s been working on for the past five nights.

Minho doesn’t care about any of them- they could handle themselves is what he thought. He looks around for KiBum and realises…he only cares about his well being.

He spots him at the other side of the room; mouth agape, eyes glistening with tears and the microphone threatens to fall out of his hands. KiBum’s legs buckle, and Minho runs to him, gathers his petite body into his arms, breaking his fall. He catches him.

KiBum soon clings to him like a little child and soaks Minho’s green shirt with his tears. The younger boy can’t do anything but whispers endless nonsense in his ears as he tries to shut the older boy up.

“We won Minho,” KiBum sobs for the umpteenth time. He doesn’t say anymore because his voice gets caught in his throat and it becomes impossible for him to utter another word.

Minho tightens his grip around KiBum’s waist. “I know,” his husky voice makes KiBum’s bones shiver. “We did well this past year, didn’t we hyung?”  

He felt KiBum shake his head against his chest. Minho almost pulls back to look at him in confusion but stops at his next words.

“KiBum,” the blonde chokes out. “Call me KiBum.” And he clings onto Minho a little more, not caring if he cuts off his circulation or not.

For that brief moment Minho felt that odd pull and connection to the diva that made his heart stutter. He savours the moment a little longer.

This was their first physical contact.

“KiBum,” Minho echoes. “We did well this year, didn’t we KiBum?”

His name is so foreign to him but Minho decides that he likes the way his name rolls off his tongue.

“Yes, we did.”

And so, by the end of the night, as they head of to their own separate beds, Minho can’t help but think to himself, ‘we’ll be even closer this year, right KiBum?’

This is his dream come true.
 



KiBum’s and Minho’s relationship continued to develop. By the ‘Ring Ding Dong’ and ‘Jojo’ era, the two 91-ers could finally joke around and hold conversations without feeling too awkward. Sure Minho wasn’t as close to KiBum like Jonghyun was, but he was contented with what he got. As long as KiBum looked in his direction every once in while, Minho could learn to live with it.

He finally feels that he’s part of the family.

One day, while all of the other members are out, KiBum opts to stay back at the dorm with Minho (“God, who knows what might happen to that moron if I leave him alone. He could hurt himself again!”). The latter only groans when he hears the front door closing and two seconds later SHINee’s diva came strutting into the room, a brush in one hand and Minho’s breakfast in another.

“Eat,” KiBum demanded as he placed the tray of food filled with breadstick, soup and orange juice in front of him.

Minho raised a brow in question at the food. “What is this?”

“Food,” KiBum replies like it’s the most obvious damned thing in this world. He crouched down to the floor and began to clean. Minho stares at the soup a little longer before picking up the spoon, placing it in the bowl and finally placing it in his mouth filled with the contents of cropped carrots and chicken. Minho doesn’t like chicken but he finishes the rest anyway just because KiBum made it.

KiBum hums in satisfaction as he continues to clean.

Once everything edible was gone from the tray, Minho pushes it to the side. With a cast leg, he finds it hard to walk but he turns sideways on his bed with ease and stares at KiBum.

He thinks of all the dance moves he does, the way he moves, the way he talks and the way he interacts with people. And Minho comes to the conclusion that KiBum just can’t not be gay.

And when Minho ponders on a thought, no one can stop that mouth of his from moving.

“KiBum, are you gay?”

At the question, KiBum froze but he quickly regains his composure and glares. Minho patiently waits for an answer while the other fights with his conscious.

After a moment, KiBum places a hand on his hip and confidently answers, “yes, so what if I am?”

Minho chuckles at him. “No reason. I was just debating whether you were or not. I was right in the end.”

KiBum curses in the end and goes back to cleaning. Minho lies on the bed as the older male began ranting on and on about how he should keep his room clean (“I can‘t always clean your room for you,” he says). Minho tunes him out and thinks a little more.

‘I wonder if he likes someone,’ he thought.

Then it dawned to him.

Jonghyun.

There was something about way that KiBum always looked at Jonghyun. The way he talked about him, the genuine happiness in his smile when Jonghyun initiated skin ship. Even if it wasn’t ual or even romantic, Minho believes that KiBum had deeper feelings for the older man than most people who are just friends or even best friends do. 

Minho’s heart clenches at the thought.  He eyebrows met and he feels as if his whole chest was going to explode from the pain.

And it finally hits Minho like a pile of bricks.

He’s heartbroken and in love.

And now Minho wants to be closer to KiBum for a whole different reason. He loves him and he’s craving for more than just his attention.

He wants his love.

But Minho knows that it’s futile, so instead he silently cries as KiBum walks out of the door of their room and leaves him darkness much like he did during their debut days.

‘KiBum, I love you,’ he confessed. ‘Please don’t leave me in the darkness again.’
 



Jonghyun and KiBum got even closer if that was possible. The youngest rapper tried to endure the pain but every time he saw the two together, his insides would burn with pain.

And so, Minho tried his best to stay away and succeeded. After all, KiBum never did anything to try and hold onto him anyway.

During the ‘Lucifer’ era, Minho and Key had their first fight.

Minho came home one night, the time a little over one in the morning. He was surprised to see KiBum sitting on the couch, arms folded across his chest, waiting for him. At first he was glad, and the butterflies in his stomach threatened to soar but that soon went away when he saw the fury in KiBum’s eyes.

“KiBum-”

“Where were you?” His voice cut like a knife.

“Out,” Minho replied dumbfounded. “Recording my part for the new album.”

“Don’t you know what time it is?” The diva snapped. “At least have some decency to text us so that I won’t get worried about you!”

“I’m sorry,” he says but this only seems to anger KiBum more.

“Sorry isn’t enough!” KiBum rebutted fuming.

Something snapped inside of Minho. His fist clenched at his side, he took advantage of his height, and  towered over KiBum who doesn’t look scared at all. ‘Now you choose to care?’ the former thinks.

“So?” Minho shouts. The pain in his chest is too great and he just can’t take it anymore. “Now you care?! You choose now to monitor my every move? Bull KiBum! Go find someone else to baby because I don’t need this right now! You never cared before so don’t you ing start!”

KiBum’s eyes widened as each word was throw at him. Minho wants to take it all back but he doesn’t because it’s the truth and he’s tried of crying every night wishing for KiBum to notice him like he’s always wanted.

“I’m not Jonghyun,” Minho hissed. “You don’t love me so don’t ing act like you do. KiBum, you never cared.”

The silence that followed was so thick that Minho could feel it pressing against his skin. A tear fell out of KiBum’s eyes and the latter looks away because the situation is hard for them both. Minho does nothing. Why should he when KiBum never did anything for him?

A moment later, Minho heard the front door shut and he’s all alone in the cold living room.
 



Minho sighed to himself as he climbed on his bed. God, he hates himself. What hurts more is that it’s his birthday and no one remembered.

Jinki , Jonghyun and Taemin entered the room a few minutes later, cake in hand. They saw the boy lying downwards on his pillow and cautiously took a step closer to him.

Taemin was the first one to break the silence by singing out “Happy Birthday Minho-hyung!”. Jonghyun followed by showing off his amazing vocals before pouncing on the birthday boy playfully. They were always the ones to cheer Minho up but it seemed like this time, it wasn’t working.

“Hyung?” Taemin called out. “What’s wrong?”

“I got into a fight with KiBum.”

Jonghyun chuckled and patted Minho on the back. “It’s normal. Don’t worry too much about it.”

Minho huffed, and stared at Jinki. “It’s not normal for me hyung. I’ve never been into a fight with him before. I don’t know what to do.”

What Jinki says next made Minho’s heart soar.

“You and KiBum will work it out Minho,” the leader gently smiles. “You always do.”

Jonghyun proceeds to make Minho chuckle by chucking the PSP console in his direction, challenging him into a fight.
 



After an hour of celebration (it was already past three o‘clock in the morning), Minho found himself lying on his bed exhausted. As silence surrounds him, KiBum lingered at the back of his mind.

‘Where are you?’ he wonders. ‘Come home already. I miss you.’

The door opened and closed. Minho’s heart pounded as he heard the soft padding of feet on the floor. He felt another weight added on his bed, KiBum slipped in under the covers and clings onto Minho’s firm back. The smaller rapper wrapped an arm around Minho’s waist, pressed his forehead just under his hair and breathed. Minho shivers in pleasure.

“Where did you go?” He asked.

“Out,” the other replied. “I had to do some thinking.”

“Hmm.”

They stayed like that for a few more moments. Minho’s body finally relaxed at KiBum’s sudden intimacy while the latter repeatedly nuzzled his nose just above Minho’s shoulder. He wished that he could turn around and look at KiBum’s face but stops himself from doing so in case he pulls away. He decides to saviour this moment instead. ‘It might never come again,’ Minho’s in despair.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered in the darkness. “I shouldn’t have yelled at you. Next time, I’ll text you if my schedule runs over midnight.”

KiBum pulled Minho’s hair almost painfully. “You better, jerk. I was so worried.”

Minho nodded, acknowledging the oldest rapper’s request.

KiBum moved closer, lacing his fingers with Minho’s making the latter’s heart stop.

“I’m sorry,” KiBum cries, hugging the boy closer to him. Minho‘s heart raced. “I never knew…I always thought- I’m sorry Minho…”

Unable to take KiBum’s cries anymore, Minho turns in his bed and holds KiBum firmly in his arms. The smaller of the two throws his arms around Minho’s neck and continues to cry. The taller man doesn’t say anything and lets the other rapper release his feelings onto his neck and shirt.

KiBum was always the more emotional one out of the two of them.

“Please don’t cry anymore,” Minho pleaded. “I forgive you. It’s hard for both of us…please stop.”

KiBum shook his head. “It’s not. It’s unforgivable Minho.”

“I have faults too.”

“But I’m suppose to be the umma. I’m sorry.”

Minho rolled his eyes and pulled away, “If you say that one more time, I’m going to kiss you.”

KiBum’s mouth immediately shuts. Minho laughed at him but at the same time, he wondered if the other rapper was really afraid to be kissed by him. He missed the redness forming on KiBum’s cheeks, mostly because Minho’s eyes doesn’t work very well in the dark. KiBum’s silently glad.

KiBum finds his way back in Minho’s arms again. The younger one inhaled his scent. He was sure that he was going straight to hell when he dies.

“Happy Birthday Minho,” KiBum’s breath tickles his ears. He something small in Minho’s hand. “I saw it a few weeks ago and it made me think of you. I know that it’s nothing amazing but I hope you like it.”

Minho lifted the object into the air, trying to decipher what it was. When Minho figured out what it was, a smiled formed on his face.

It’s a frog key chain.

“I love it.”

KiBum smiled. He hugs Minho a little tighter, finding his hand again and says, “let’s work even harder Minho. I want to be closer to you.”

Minho’s heart hammers against his chest and he wonders, ‘can KiBum hear it?’

“Go to sleep, there’s chores to be done tomorrow.”

“You nag a lot.”

KiBum buries his face in his chest. “Be glad okay,” he murmured. “It means you're important to me.”
 



During the ‘Hello’ era, everything went downhill.

Jonghyun started dating Shin Se Kyung, an actress he genuinely liked. Minho was happy for them both but who would take care of KiBum now that Jonghyun’s busy with a whole new different project? But Minho admits, he’s happy. Because ever since the accident, KiBum has been talking to him more.

Minho likes the attention and his heart soars whenever these moments come. 

He doesn’t think otherwise.

“You know he’s using you,” a fan told him one day at a fan meeting. Minho looked at her curiously, eye brows raised. “Key, he’s using you.”

Minho shook his head and hastily signs his name on the CD. “I don’t know what you‘re talking about.”

“Oh please,” the fan scoffed. “Key’s just lonely because Jonghyun’s with that actress. He really doesn’t care about you. He’s only using you to fill up the hole that Jonghyun left in his heart.”

The fan doesn’t say anything more because she is pushed away by the guard. Minho hearts clenches. ‘It’s not true.’

He looked at KiBum’s direction and caught his eye. KiBum gave him a cheerful wave before turning back to his fan. But Minho doesn’t miss the subtle glance he gave to Jonghyun.

Minho’s heart broke.

‘It’s true…’

The lead rapper doesn’t want to hurt anymore. So he decided that he’s going to pack his bags once everybody’s asleep and finally walk away.

He’s Choi Minho. And he’s been hurt too much by one person.

He’s feels like he’s going to break.
 



‘Dear SHINee members,

Thank you for everything. Thank you for the happiness, the sadness, the laughter’s and the tears. Thank you for being there for me whenever I felt like I wasn't doing my part as a member of SHINee. You’re my family now- all four of you. I hope you know that because I love you all very much.

I know that it’s sudden, but I’m leaving. I just can’t take the pain anymore. I have to leave before I lose myself. Please understand. Don’t worry, I’ll deal with the management.

Jinki-hyung, thank you for always looking out for me. You’re the best leader I know. You’re always smiling and I always question why you never get angry at any of us. We’re punks aren’t we? Haha! Thank you for standing as my father and older brother while I’m away from home. I’ll never forget your kindness and I’ll always keep you in my heart. I LOVE YOU JINKI-HYUNG!

Jonghyun, you stupid rascal. I still can’t believe that you have a girlfriend. But I’m glad that you’ve finally stopped your playboy ways. Take care of your girlfriend and make sure to treat her right. You deserve that happiness after everything you’ve been through. Make sure that practise harder hyung. Also, don’t let those anti-fans get to you. To me, you have a best vocals in the world. I LOVE YOU JJONG-HYUNG!

Taeminnie, forgive me okay? I’m sorry if I wasn’t always the best hyung. I am grateful to have a dongsaeng like you. You were the first one to approach me when we debuted and for that, you’ll always have the most room in my heart. Joke, but I do love you a lot Minnie. Make sure that you keep smiling, okay Taeminnie? Because a crying Taemin will only break my heart. Always watch out for your health. I LOVE YOU TAEMIN.

KiBum…erm, how do I start?

We’ve gotten closer now haven’t we? We’re not in the awkward stage anymore and we can talk more comfortably now. Thank you for always watching out for me. Thank you for all the times that you’ve sacrificed your sleep just to make us breakfast. Thank you for helping Taemin and I with our school work. Thank you for your constant nagging. Thank you for the love and friendship you give to each and every member.

I know that we’ve had lots of hardship and I really am sorry for all those times. But KiBum…I’ve never been truly honest with you.

I love you.

No, that’s not it. I don’t love you.

I’m in love with you.

God, I’m so stupid. Me, the flaming charisma falling for the diva umma? It’s pathetic, I know. But I can’t help it.

You have my whole heart KiBum. You always have…but I know that Jonghyun owns yours. And that’s fine with me. I’m happy for you, really. But he’s with Se Kyung now, but if she’s stupid enough to let Jonghyun-hyung go, make sure that you grab the opportunity and keep him by your side forever.

I’ve always held you back. I know I have with my constant wanting for your attention. But I’ll be gone by the time you wake up. So don’t hold back anymore, alright?

Once again, I love you all very much. Thank you for the memories. I’ll treasure them forever.

Love, Minho.

PS:
KiBum-shi, you’re free now. I love you.


(And Minho leaves with the key chain in his hand and his heart in his bag. )

KiBum crumpled the piece of paper in his hand. Jonghyun holds him up as the tears fell freely from his eyes. Taemin wailed beside him and Jinki tried everything he could to calm the magnae down. But he’s not fine. KiBum’s heart is breaking into a million pieces and he doesn’t know how to put them back together.

“Minho,” he sobs out. Jonghyun lets him go and he fell to the ground in despair. “You idiot!”

KiBum’s angry. He’s hurt. And he’s confused.

He screamed out in agony, cursing Minho’s name over and over again.

The rest watched him from the sidelines. They think that they know his pain but they don’t. Their pain was different from his. They feel betrayed because they see Minho as a brother- their family. But KiBum…

KiBum has always loved Minho.

Not Jinki, not Taemin, not Jonghyun but Choi Minho himself.

When KiBum’s done crying himself dry, he stood up and walked out of the door.

‘I’ll find you Minho,’ he promised to himself. ‘I’m not called Almighty Key for nothing. And when I find you, I’m never going to let you go again.’
 



It’s been two months. Minho’s been staying over at a nearby hotel. By nine’ clock at night, he munched on the chicken inside the tin and swallowed. He’s tired of always ordering take-outs but he doesn’t want to go back at the dorms.

He didn’t run away yet. A plane ticket to London sat on his countertop, screaming that he’s making a mistake by choosing to walk away. But Minho doesn’t listen.

He doesn’t want to get hurt again.

A knock on his door snapped him out of his thoughts. It must be the cleaner. Minho pulled back his chair, walked to the front door and opened it. He stumbled back at the figure outside.

KiBum.

“You bastard,” the smaller rapper hissed at him. His fuming, his face is all red and it looked as if he’s run a mile. The dark rings under his eyes doesn’t go unnoticed by Minho.

Minho knows that he’s screwed. KiBum never cursed.

Minho opened his mouth to speak but no words come out. How did he get here? How did he find him? Minho wanted to know.

KiBum stepped in the hotel room while Minho stumbled back in surprised. Both of their hearts are racing and Minho doesn’t know what to do.

“Who are you to decide who I love and who I don’t love?” KiBum demanded, slamming the door behind him. “Did you even think about asking me?! Don’t just decide that I love Jonghyun because I don’t Minho! I don’t love him like him like that and he doesn’t love me like that and frankly I don’t give a damn!”

“I don’t understand,” Minho said, not wanting to hear anymore of KiBum’s ranting. He doesn’t want to get his hopes up.

The next thing he remembers, is that KiBum throws himself at him. KiBum cried and cried much like the very first time they won that award and Minho wants nothing else but to wipe those tears away from that beautiful face.

“Minho,” KiBum pleaded. Almost desperately because he’s holding onto Minho for dear life. “Please don’t leave me again. Come back Minho. I love you so much…I love you Minho. Please…”

Minho breath hitches at the confession. His heart screamed with joy and stomach lurches.

“W-what?” Minho choked out. It’s hard for him to believe but he’s heart has already been stolen from him again.

KiBum pulled back and locked eyes with Minho. The latter sees the sincerity in his eyes- the love, and Minho knows that KiBum’s not joking around. That he’s not sprouting some nonsense just because SHINee wants him back.

“I love you,” and KiBum softly presses his lips onto Minho plump ones.

They want this. They’re both looking for their confirmation of love and Minho’s gives it all too happily. Within minutes, he has KiBum under him. KiBum’s panting. He moans in pleasure and he’s sure that he’s nails are making marks on Minho’s back.

They’ve both been waiting long. Much too long for their liking so they pour their feelings out in that one act of love. 

“I love you too,” Minho confessed as he collapsed on KiBum’s body. They’re exhausted but neither wants to let go just yet.

KiBum’s hand find their way to Minho’s hair. He begins to brush it soothingly and Minho thinks, god he’s been missing out on so much.

“Come back to the dorms Minho,” KiBum whispered. “We miss you. I miss you. Come back to me, please?”

“Okay.”

And the plane ticket to London lays forgotten.

They’re close now. They love each and that’s all Minho’s ever wanted.

In the end, he doesn’t run away and instead, he stays in KiBum’s reassuring arms.

It’s where he belongs.


Gah, I'm so sick of seeing 2min and Jongkey stories here. >.>

Minkey deserves some love too. So because I'm such a stubborn person, I decided to do a Minkey oneshot. ;)

This won't be the last either.

Comment and subscribe!