5TAR (Story Start!)

Description

A new girl group is going to emerge in WM Entertainment, home of the one and only B1A4. They will be debuting under the name 5TAR, and WM Entertainment has promised these girls will live up to their expectations? Will they be just as popular as B1A4? Or will this girl group flop?

Foreword

FIRST AND FOREMOST, CREDITS TO PHANTOM KNIGHT AND VER-SAH-TYLE FOR MAKING MY POSTER AND BACKGROUND! THEY ARE WONDERFUL, I LOVE THEM<3 KAMSAHAMNIDA!~ GO VISIT 'EM!~ HERE!

ALSO! CREDITS TO BLUE INK FOR THE LOVELY TRAILER! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!<3  VISIT HERE!:

TRAILER: CLICK HERE!

 

So hey you guys! Wow, I haven’t been on here in a while. You MIGHT know me from M.GREY and Is Loving You This Hard? Haha, I’ve certainly developed my writing skills since then. To tell you guys the truth, I’ve been on Fanfiction.net writing some stories. Well anyways, let’s get straight to the point!

B1A4, a boyband dearly loved in South Korea and places around the world, is under a company by the name WM Entertainment. Unknown to the fans until now, WM Entertainment is ready to train girls to debut under the name 5TAR. It’s pronounced Five-Star people! And you got it! There will be 5 members and they sure will grow to be stars!

MEMBERS:

Kim Eun Mi (16)

Yang Jeuline (21)

Cha JiYu (16)

Kang Min Ra (19)

Song Briana (17)

animesinger143
Ah! I have changed the debut date to August 31 instead of August 10 because of these updates from AFF and everything! :)