Relief In All Its Glory!~

5TAR (Story Start!)

 

The girls had finished with their schedule and anxiously hurried to the hospital. Once they arrived, the girls found Gongchan sitting on his bed with the other members of B1A4 talking with him. “Gongchan oppa!” Eun Mi exclaimed as the girls arrived. Everyone drew their attention to the girls as Jeuline shushed Eun Mi, scolding her for being too loud. Gongchan chuckled as the girls surrounded him as well.

“Gwaenchana yo?” Min Ra asked, trying all her best to hide her worry. The girls exchanged glances as they all nodded. Jeuline went over to CNU and whispered something in his ear. He smiled and nodded, leading all the boys out of this hospital room. The girls left too, leaving Min Ra and Gongchan inside by themselves. As everyone left, Min Ra puffed up her cheeks and sat on a chair next to Gongchan’s bed. Min Ra played with her necklace as Gongchan started to reply.

“I’m feeling all right now.” Gongchan started. “I think I’m going to have to take a break from activities and the show as well. It won’t be long, just for a week.” Min Ra nodded and started to lean in closer. “Min Ra-ah?” Gongchan called out. Min Ra looked at him with a small smile.

“Dae?” Min Ra answered.

Gongchan muttered, “I think you’re very yeppo.” Min Ra stared at him in surprise, but Gongchan was looking down at his lap. “That must’ve been shocking to you, but I do really find you pretty. But you know we really can’t be together yet, and the fact that you girls have just debuted will also make it hard on the fans. I hope you can understand. I also hope we can take this time to become closer with each other without really being together just yet.” Min Ra’s jaw dropped as she listened to Gongchan. Gongchan, the maknae of B1A4 and the target of all his noonas’ hearts, had just confessed to her.

Min Ra replied, “Ah…” She was speechless. Her eyes were wide as Gongchan stared at her. “I…I like you too.” Gongchan’s smile got even wider as he reached to hug her, but the pain near where he got his surgery caused him to flinch back. Min Ra instantly reacted by standing up and hugging him. Gongchan and Min Ra stayed like that, hugging for a few seconds, before letting go of each other and smiling. “So…” Min Ra started. “Why me?”

Gongchan answered, “That…will remain a secret.” He winked and if the other girls were in the room, they would’ve noticed Min Ra’s cheeks turn slightly pink. Min Ra and Gongchan continued to talk to each other as if they were close friends having not seen in each other years.

*To the others!*

JiYu and Eun Mi started to peer through the window of the door to see what Min Ra and Gongchan were doing. “Yah! You two, go sit down and wait until Min Ra comes out, ne?” Jeuline slightly scolded her two dongsaengs. They both bowed apologetically and hurried to their seats. Briana and Sandeul were quietly talking about Eunsol and Hyunwoo.

Overhearing their conversation, Eun Mi added, “Ne! I miss those two little cuties! Oh dae! Everyone! Eun Woo oppa texted me, saying that for ‘Hello Baby,’ B1A4 oppa-deul will be filming for episode 2 while we girls film for episode 3! They’re matching it with our schedules and stuff.” Eun Mi explained to the others as she relayed the message, checking it on her phone to make sure she said everything correct.

Jinyoung mumbled, “Finally. An episode without the brat in it.” Unfortunately for him, Eun Mi heard what he said.

“Bwoh?” Eun Mi exclaimed. Everyone jumped when she said that as Jeuline tried to calm her down.

“Eun Mi-ah. We’re in a hospital.” Jeuline explained, a scolding tone to her voice. Eun Mi sighed, shut up, and simply glared at Jinyoung. He glared back at her; JiYu and Baro both laughed at the two.

“They’re like an old married couple, ne?” Baro suggested to JiYu. The maknae nodded as she began to play games on her phone. Baro watched JiYu play with her phone and smiled at her. *She looks really cute…* Baro thought as he watched her facial expressions. 

ShinWoo spoke up, “Ne. The photo conference is tomorrow. I wonder how Hyunwoo and Eunsol will react when they notice Gongchannie is missing.” Everyone nodded in agreement, wondering that too. When the door opened and Min Ra stepped out, she was automatically pushed back in by the others as they crowded in the room.

“So?” Eun Mi exclaimed hyperactively. Gongchan chuckled at Eun Mi’s enthusiasm.

Min Ra announced, “We both like each other, but we’ve decided for our relationship to be neutral, as we are both thinking of the fans. When we think it’s the right time, we’ll become official.” Eun Mi and JiYu involuntarily squealed while Briana and Jeuline smiled for Min Ra. Gongchan nodded, showing that he agreed with what Min Ra said. 

“Arasso. Just make sure In Ro hyung and Eun Woo hyung don’t find out about this, ne?” Sandeul advised as he clapped for Min Ra and Gongchan. Jeuline watched the way Gongchan stared at Min Ra. *As long as he doesn’t hurt her…* Jeuline thought as she crossed her arms, thinking of the precautions Min Ra and Gongchan now need to take. Jinyoung was also thinking the same thing, wondering if anything they do would be risky.

B1A4 and 5TAR stayed there for the rest of the time until visiting hours were over. Once everyone said their goodbyes to Gongchan, the girls hurried into their van while the boys waited for In Ro. “Annyeong!” Eun Mi exclaimed with a smile to the boys. Her smile dropped when she reached Jinyoung and exchanged the smile for a glare. Briana pulled Eun Mi back in and placed an ear bud in her ear to listen to some music instead. Eun Mi listened to music with Briana as they dozed off. JiYu and Jeuline quietly talked with each other while Min Ra continued to text with her sister.

“Eun Woo oppa…” Min Ra called out.

“Dae?” Eun Woo responded.

Min Ra carefully asked, “Does our company allow us to date?” Eun Woo tried not to smile as the question was asked.

“Molla yo.” Eun Woo answered, trying to keep it as simple as possible. Although on the inside of his mind, Eun Woo was buzzing with curiosity at Min Ra’s sudden question. “I’ll have to ask CEO-nim, ne? By the way, tomorrow is the photo conference. Whenever it’s a Saturday and there’s a photo conference, it’ll be busy. Watch yourselves, okay?” Min Ra nodded and turned her attention back to her phone. While driving the girls back to their dorm, Eun Woo occasionally glanced at the girls in the rearview mirror to make sure they were all okay. On the way home, the rest of the girls gave up and went to sleep. Eun Woo got out of the car after he parked it in front of the building and woke the girls up. “Girls…girls wake up.” Eun Woo mumbled as he shook the girls lightly. One by one, you could hear the girls groan as they all woke up and got out of the car.

“Annyeong oppa!” the girls exclaimed as they hugged their manager goodbye. The members of 5TAR followed their leader into the building and up to their dorm. All the girls were too sleepy to even talk to each other. Jeuline closed the door as the girls piled into their room, sleepily pulling out their pajamas and going into the bathroom: some changing and some washing their faces. Briana yawned as she climbed into her bed, sleepiness taking over her instantly. Eun Mi followed suit as she climbed up the ladder and into her bed. The three other members were still partly awake as they cleaned up a little of their dorm. During most nights, Hyunwoo and Eunsol would go home and sleep unless they sleep overnight with the members.

Eventually, all the girls were sleeping soundly and the lights were all off. However, a source of light seemed to turn on automatically next to JiYu’s bed. JiYu, blinded momentarily by the light, grabbed her phone and adjusted her eyes to read the text she had just received.It read:

“JamJam-ah. Annyeong~ It’s your oppa. I know this is late, but I can’t help but text you goodnight. Omma and I miss you. You should come visit us soon, ne? Saranghae<3” JiYu bit back a giggle at her brother’s silly text. She quickly texted back and placed her phone down to go back to sleep.