Dream On

The Reason Why I Sing..

 

Your POV :)
Being a singer has been my dream since I was young. Aside from that, I too am a composer and I've been doing my best all the time in making my dream a reality since I was 10. Now that I'm 16, there's no stopping me. I want to be a trainee of SM Entertainment and be a famous kpop idol who can inspire many people. Just like Super Junior, SNSD, EXO and so much more. And I think this is my chance.
 
Yesung's POV :)
This is a chance that a true kpop idol must grab. A famous idol, who would eventually join us. It's been years since I became a judge here in this competition with Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. We've produced a lot of idols and now we are here because we kept on asking for more.
 
Ryeowook's POV :)
I wanted to find a singer who has the determination to endure all the challenges given to her. Someone, who is willing to compose and sing with me. I can feel that she's close.. and she's waiting for us to discover her in the same way that she wants to know more about her abilities.
 
Chae Young's POV [You will know more about this character in the upcoming chapters]
Singer? Kpop Idol? THAT'S ME. I will definitely give my all this time to reach my dreams. No one will ever stop me. I am a star, and baby I was born this way. I will do anything, even if it means betrayal and pain.
 
Kyuhyun's POV :)
Where is she? The one who will become an idol? The auditions will be 2 days from now and the competition will start in 2 weeks. Only one will be chose. Aish. I must open my eyes this time.