To Be or Not To Be?

The Reason Why I Sing..

 

School Lobby, 10am.
 
"THE SEARCH FOR THE NEXT KPOP IDOL IS ON! JOIN THE 5TH SEASON OF KPOP IDOL AND SHOW YOUR TALENTS TO EVERYONE.
 
AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD ON MAY 18, 2012.
 
Prepare the Following:
* Your own song composition
* A Two Minute Video of yourself
 
SEE YOU THERE, KPOP DREAMER.
 
++++
 
Your POV :)
 
OH MY GOSH. THIS IS A DREAM, ISN'T IT?! Omo.. KPOP IDOL.. I've always wanted to join this one. This is the first time that auditions will be held in my school. I must compose a song right now!!
 
I turned around quickly and bumped into someone.
 
You: *bows* Mianhae!!
 
The guy stood up and smiled at me. He has this cute cheeks and beautiful eyes. And the scent of his perfume lingered on my skin. He was wearing a blue shirt and a hat that suited him perfectly.
 
Ryeowook: Hi.. It's alright.. *smiles*
You: *blushes* But still.. I'm sorry..
Ryeowook: I'm Kim Ryeowook. You are?
You: ______..
Ryeowook: Oh, I see.. So you're going to audition for this talent search?
You: Yeah.. and I am about to compose a song right now.
 
Ryeowook's POV :)
 
I just bumped into a cute girl. She was wearing her glasses and her hair was loose. And she composes songs just like me. Is she the girl that I'm looking for?
 
Ryeowook: You're a composer?
You: Yes.. *bows* But I'm no good..
Ryeowook: *looks at you* Non-sense. A composer, regardless of what age and gender, is great. It's a special ability given to us.
You: You just said, "US." So does this mean you compose songs too?
Ryeowook: *grins* Come with me. *holds your hand*
 
I held her hands this time. This is making me excited. I've always wanted to compose a song with a girl.
 
MUSIC ROOM~
 
You: Why are we here? *looks around*
Ryeowook: Didn't you said that you'll be composing right now? So I brought you here. *smiles*
You: But this is a private music room.. The teachers might scold me for this..
Ryeowook: *shows you a key* Coast is clear, and I have the keys. Mind if I stay with you while you compose?
You: Sure.. *blushes* But why?
Ryeowook: I am a composer too. And I want to see how you do it. Lets just say I am a critic and I will help you if ever you need help.
You: Arraseo.. But it might take a while.
Ryeowook: It WILL take a while. And I'm willing to wait.
 
I don't know why, but I am excited to see her compose and show me her song. Does she have an idea that I am one of the judges?