Forgiven.

Eternally Yours

 

You woke up and rubbed your eyes. You noticed the ring on your finger and lightly brush it with your fingers, "Oppa, you won't leave me right? "

You pushed yourself up and realized that you are still at hyomin's house. It's time for school but you were hesitating if you should go. You were afraid to see L and Alice. After the news, you somehow feel insecure. You stepped off the bed and went to the bathroom. Your eyes were swollen since you cried to much yesterday.

"~~~~~ah, have some breakfast." Hyomin called after you bath. You dry your hair and walked towards the dining table.

"Are you feeling better?" hyomin asked as you sat down. You kept quiet and just nodded.

"I already know what happened." Hyomin said. You looked at her and blink wondering how she know.

As if she read your mind, "You know I have lots of connection outside. Someone from your school told me what happened."

She paused awhile and continued, "Pabo."

You shifted your eyes at her and lightly punched her arms, "Yah, I am not Pabo."

"You should have more confidence. L will choose you over that bit*h. You are way beautiful and better than her!  So what if she is rich, she is such an ."Hyomin said angrily, "Aish... just thinking about her makes me feel like beating her up."

"But what about the newspaper? The fact the she is his fiancé seems true." You sighed and look down at your food, "I don't know why everyone is leaving me."

"YAH, stop being so negative. Be strong okay? Who are you? Even though you look weak in school, but everyone is scared of you when you are W. Many guys even try to hit on you when you are in the club.  Therefore, don't get weaken down by the rumors on the newspaper and Alice. The thing that matters the most is your heart."Hyomin pointed out, "furthermore, I am sure L don't like that girl at all, if not he won't be here last night.

"He came?"You blinked.

Hyomin nodded, "But I lied to him that you are not here, so he went off. You didn't want to see him right?"

"Thanks unnie." You gave a small smiled.

You skipped school for that day and hyomin's words kept ringing in your mind, as you walked home * Yeah, I am W. I am that rebellious girl that everyone is scared off. I shouldn't be this weak anymore and fight for myself. * You looked at the photo in your phone which you taken with Jiyeon, "Unnie, I will change back to that ~~~~~ you know when you are still around. "

 

-------------------------------------------

You unlocked your doors and entered. You halted to a stop as you saw L sitting on the couch in the living room. L saw you and brightened up, he dashed towards you and gave you a hug, "Where did you go? Do you know how worried am I?"

You pulled apart and snapped, "Nothing will happen to me" You walked pass him as he held your wrist, "What you know is not true. She is not my fiancé. Is all my mum's doing. This marriage thing is part of her business plan." You kept quiet and met his eyes,"Please trust me... ~~~~ ah. "L pleaded, "I will tell you everything. Give me a chance to explain. So please walked away from me anymore."

You knew that he was waiting for you all day and probably he had not sleep since yesterday, "I trust you, oppa."

L blinked at you as he didn't expect you to forgive him so quickly as he knew that you angry because you thought that he betrayed you.

"Don't have to be surprised.  After thinking through, I felt that I was really a pabo. I trust you, oppa... I knew you love me a lot. Hyomin unnie was right, I should have more confidence in myself. I shouldn't be weaken down by such news isn't it? Yesterday... I was just unprepared when I saw the news, that I lost my mind. I wasn't thinking clearly at the point of time. "

L lips curved up and softly smiled, "~~~~~ah, mainhae, I should have told you about the "fiancé" thing earlier. I didn't know things will become like this. "

"But are you going to keep it away from me, if the news didn't break out?" You asked as you fold your arms.

L sheepishly laughed, " I didn't know really think that this is anything serious until the news broke out. Because, I am sure that no matter how my mum insist, I won't marry her. Since you are the only one that I will married."

You softened at what he said and continued, "But there is one condition for me to completely forgive you."

"Kiss you?" L replied and encircled you

"Of course not" You made a face , "Treat me icecream!"

L were amused at your request," Sure, I was craving that too."

"Oh yeah, Let me change into some comfort clothes!" You ran off to your room.

L laughed and he watched you ran away, *That's my girl.*