I am still going to love you.

Eternally Yours

 

You went to Hyomin house and she was shocked to see you crying, "~~~~~ah, what happened to you?" She brought you in to her bedroom and passed you some tissues.

"Unnie, please don't tell L that I am here." you requested. She nodded, "But why? Did you fight with him?"

"I don't want to talk about it now." You replied trying to stop your tears from flowing.

"Alright, then. You don't have to say. But don't cry anymore okay?"She wiped your tears, "Take a rest, you can have the entire room." "Thanks, unnie." You mumbled.

L dashed into his mum's room without knocking, "YAH, Did you do that?"

"What's with that attitude?" His mum replied, "Please show me some respect."
"Respect? You saw the news right? Did you do that? Telling the media about my fiancé? " L asked angrily.

"Yes, I did tell them that she will be your fiancé and our company will be merging." She confessed.

"How could you do that? You know I don't agree with this at all! And you even secretly took pictures of us? That's is really to overboard!" L shouted.

"Yah, I didn't ask anyone to take pictures of you and Alice. I only tell them about the fiancé, please don't accuse me about it." His mum snapped.

"Let me tell you one more time, I will not married her and she is not my fiancé. You better don't use me as part of your business plan. I have my own plan too. If you continued to do that, you won't see me anymore." L  stated and left after that.

"Honey, so he doesn't agree with the marriage at all?" His dad overhead the conversation and asked, "I thought he was interested in her."
"He will like her as times go by." His mum crossed her arms.

"Honey, But that's not right .Myungsoo has a girlfriend and she seems precious to him. It's cruel to separate someone who are in love with each other. I don't want to ruin my child happiness because of my business." His dad explained.

"Don't worry, I will take care of it. Trust me, this is the best for him. And all along your business have been going well because of me. I am sure this is the best way to reach for a higher position in the industry and it's good for myungsoo too."She replied and left.

That night, L went to your house and he took the spared keys that you gave him and unlock the doors.

"~~~~~ah.." He called and walked around your house looking for you. *She didn't come back home?* L thought and grew worried.

"Hyung! Where is ~~~~~?" he called woohyun.

"I saw her running into the apartment, I will send you the address now." Woohyun replied.

L looked around your desk and he saw pictures of you and him together. He traced his fingers on your face, *~~~~~, please trust me. Please don't hate me. Even if you hate me, but please remember that I am still going to love you.*