THE PRETTY TEACHER

Sparkling Love

~Park Hyun Joong POV~

Hi, I'm Park Hyun Joong, 27 years old. The oldest one from two bro-sis. My sister is Park Hyo Jin, she's a legimate actress,. My father is the owner of Jjang Entertaiment. And my mother, she passed away when Hyo Jin born. I was 7 at that time, it was a nightmare for me, Mommy was a very ... Aish.. Alright, stop talking about my family. This is my time to introduce myself to you, not to introduce my family right? I beg you pardon. I'm the head  of Jjang Trainee Academy. And I enjoyed it. I have a good skill at eyeing and hearing. I can see if someone got a talent or not. Is that enough as an introduction? You will know me better if you read this story continuously. So, just enjoy the story :)

Ah, it's a brand new day. I got out from my white luxurious car and throw the key to Mr.Choi. I can not let just anyone touch this car. It's a gift. Mr.Choi is a great driver, so i trust him to park my car, as usual.

I sauntered along the school's corridor. Some students who pass by, nodded their head in respect to me and say good morning. And some of them just smiled and walk away. No problem, I reply them all with a warm smile. I wondered is she already come. She wil be surprised to see me. Hehehe.. Can't wait for it. I walked closer and closer to my workroom.

 

~Kim Shin Yeong POV~

I'm late T^T
The Head teacher is interogating me now. I lost my word. I don't know what to say. The truth is he didn't give me a chance to speak. He didn't want to hear any reason. His eyes was so horrible. I looked at his name tag. A.J.L. Even his name were so creepy. What should I do?

 

~A.J.L POV~

"Oh, I see. Juiiliard students. So you're graduate from Juiiliard?" I asked her after looking at her CV. She was about to say something, but, I'm sorry dear, I'm faster. "Huh. In Juilliard there's no personality lesson, isn't it?" I smiled. She looks afraid of me. Haha! "So, what's your excuse for your tardiness on your first day?" I stared her. "Uhm, actually my cab was break down, so I decided to take a bus, but then I helped an old woman in the street with her stuff and then I realize that I'll be late for my first day but the bus already gone. And then I ran quickly to this place and then a car came, I almost got hit, but then someone saves me. And then.." "AND THEN YOU LATE! That's the end of the story. You know what, this academy is the best one in Korea. Everyone in here are the greates, the most genius, and the most disicpline one in Korea. The whole singer in korea would like to join us, you're not undergo the selection? You know what, there are so many many more potential people than you are and they are ready to replace your current position. I don't know why you are accepted, is the principals gone mad? Those people around even more responsibilty than you are. Do you think because you're a graduate juiiliard then we'll be good to you. You have to know what the meaning of responsibility." She looks so afraid right now. "Amber, enough. The class need her now." I shocked when I see Mr.Park was there behind me. "But Mr.Park, she was late. I wanted to tell her that she's.." "Thank you for your concern, but I guess I can say it to her directly. Mr.Kim, did you remembered me?" Mr.Park smiled at her, and she's reply it. "Hyun Joong sunbae.. Why you're here?" Mr.Park gazing at her. "You two know each other?" I looked at them with a suspicion look. "Of course. Ahe's the best singer I ever met." Mr.Park smiled at her again. Hufft, I forget that Mr.Park was also graduated from Juiiliard. So, that's why he choose her to replace Mr.Lawrence.

 

~Lee Sungri POV~

Relax Seungri. Relax. Nothing happened. Nothing. Forget it. You don't know her. And she don't know who you are too. You're not involved in the crash. Anniya.. She was save. She didn't get hit, did she? Arrgghh. Just forget it.
 

I walked inside the class. Hey, they all stood around Kai's table. Bunch of zero. What's happen? There seems to be an interesting news. Hey, they don't even realize that I'm already here. . "YA! What's it?" I throw my backpack at the crowd. It ht a nerd guy, haha, he deserve it. "Hey Seungri." Kai look at me, then he stood up cheerfully. And then the crowd rushed dispersed, some of them soon gave way to me and said good morning. They should be like that earlier, I'm Lee Seungri. I don't respond their greetings, because they are really not important for someone like me. The others picking up my backpack, clean it and put it in my seat, next to the Kai's table. "Ha! Mr.Lee, finally you came." Kai, Junho, and Chansung came to my seat. Junho opened the conversation, "You never come early, always almost late. What are you doing all night? You're having with some ing mercenary in your dad's hotel? Again? Until morning?" I stared at him. It's your lousy cousin, dude. "Just tell me the news." "Alright big boss, let's begin. ehmm ehhmm.. It's started when Siwon saw Kai try to seduce the juniors. You know, Siwon himself want to looks cool in front those girls. So he punished Kai. While he trying to get their sympathy, Kai was while he tried to find their attention, Kai confronted with Gay." "And I got a good news there." Kai smiled widely. Actually I'm a little disgusted with his smile I laugh, "There's a good news in Gay's office?". "Don't misunderstand it, there's really a good news." Kai looked at me, trying to convince me. I murmured. BRAKKK   Kai hit my table. "Come on dude. I know you're a bit strict. But.." I looked at him, I'm strict? "Stop looking at me like that. Sometimes you're..... you're strict, you know? Alright, I know you're a bit strict, but just please act that you're inersted with the news. So I can tell you cherfully. I need the spirit." He grumbled. "Just tell me." I said. "Aish Seungri, just pretend that you're excited about it. You're good inact, don't you?" He pouted and then he made a strange face. It's so weird, trust me. It's so deadly a funny face. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  Junho laughed. I'm trying not to laugh, but at I ended up laughing loud. It's fun to be with them. Sometimes even if they're , they're silly, and sometimes I think they're crazy. But these dudes are my friend. I feel free with them. They can make me feel comfotable. And beside that, we came from the same class. Were high class guys. "Haha, enough. Tell me. Is that possible that Gay can bring us some good news?" I give a stress in good news. "At first I think so. But it's not bad actually, so it suppose to be a good one." Chansung answered. "Alright we already heard that Ms.Lawrence decided to join a foreign singing club. In Gay's room, I found a CV about the new teacher. She's a girl. A pretty women. Because she's graduated from Juilliard, I suppose that she'll have a nice voice too.. And beacuse of that.." RINNNNNGGGGGGGG the bell interupted Kai's explanation.

Joe came inside the classroom. He saw me with a cynical eyes, but I cleansed with a more cynical gaze, he seemed wants to say something, but he didn't say it and immediately he sat down at his seat because the  principals came into our class. Huh, Joe is the real coward. The principal came inside with a young woman. Everyone whistling at her, I looked at her. Oh my ghost. I don't know  what to say. I feel so nervous right now. It's.. Oh God. I'm dead. "As you know today, Mr. Tiffany Lawrence was unable to teach you all anymore because she had decided to join America's singing club. We're really sad that she left us. But we can't just be too long protracted in sadness. We will always miss her beautiful voice, right? In that case, it means no one can teach vocal lesson to you. But relax, we've already have a new teacher. She has a pure voice. You all must have been very curious about the beautiful woman next to me. So without much postponement time again, I present you.. "The principal look at her, God. He might be fell in love with her too. Damnly she's so beautiful. But she... Damn. . Did she remember me? I tried to cover my face with a.. a.. I searched something useful inside my backpack. Sh*t, it's empty. As usual. Yeah, I never put something inside. I never bring anything to school except my gadgets.

SEUNGRI! BEING COOL! SHE'S FINE! YOU DIDN'T HIT HER! NOTHING HAPPENED THIS MORNING!

I thought she was the woman I almost hit this morning. Don't be panic Seungri. She didn't se you. She didn't see me, did she?

The principal looks at her, she smiled. Oh my god. She damn pretty. Why I could almost hit a pretty woman like her? The principal smiled at her and said, "I present you, Mr. Kim Shin Yeong. The angel voice." All the class applause. "Thank you  Mr.Park, but I'm not that good. Hmm.. Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Shin Yeong imnida. Starting from today I will be your vocal teacher and also your homeroom teacher. I hope we can make a good relationship. It's the first time for me to be a homeroom teacher in an academy. But I hope.." She stoped talking, did she get a daydreaming or something. But even if she put a face like that she still looks gorgeous. Hey, did she looked at Joe? I tried to find out where did she gazing at. Joe is also surprised seeing her here. He smiled ankwardly at her. Hey, I wether if they had a special relationship? Hmm. It should be interesting.