Her Eyes and His Awkward Smile

Sparkling Love

~Joe Lawrence POV~
Ah jinjjayo. That bastard!! He made me late. Hufft. H
ow could he possibly hit someone in the morning? ah, why am I forget? It's not Lee Seungri if he did not misbehave. He did so. He always did.  Ah poor dongsaeng1. She was definitely shocked. I will say something to Seungri.

After a "speeding walk" (It's not allowed to run in the corridor). I finally arrive at the class. I glared at Seungri. I was about to say something to him, but unfortunately the principal walks in. Automatically I sat at my seat. As usual, Mr. Park always looks prestigious. He came inside with a woman. I searched all over my bag. Where did I put my notebook? Ha, here it is. I put my book on the table. Everyone whistling at the woman, I looked at her. OMO! She was the dongsaeng who was almost hit by Seungri this morning. Yes, It's her. I saw my yellow band aid at her knee. What is she doing here? Is she gonna sue Seungri? Wait. Is she gonna do that?? I feel glad if Seungri got sued, but it's only a scratch dongsaeng-ah. Seungri dad gonna kick you out. 

But my curiousity finnaly answered by Mr.Park, "As you know today, Ms. Tiffany Lawrence was unable to teach you all anymore because she had decided to join America's singing club. We're really sad that she left us. But we can't just be too longprotracted in sadness. We will always miss her beautiful voice, right? In that case, it means no one can teach vocal lesson to you. But relax, we've already have a new teacher. She has a pure voice. You all must have been very curious about the beautiful woman next tomeSo without much postponement time again, I present you.. "The principal look at her, and she smiled. "I present you, Ms. Kim Shin Yeong. The angel voice." All the class applause. "Thank you  Mr.Park, but I'm not that good. Hmm.. Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Shin Yeong imnida. Starting from today I will be your vocal teacher and also your homeroom teacherI hope we can make a good relationship. It's the first time for me to be a homeroom teacher in an academy. But I hope.." She finnaly saw me. She recognized me, didn't she?? She look at me with her big eyes, and I feel like.. I don't know. Just, i don't know what to say. Oh God! I called her saengie just now. In fact, she's not a dongsaeng. She's might be in the same age with Tiffany. I just smile at her, I do not know what I look like now, perhaps I look like a fool now with awkward smile. She's still look at me. Her eyes just so different from the others. It has a shine on it. Her eyes so beautiful. Perfect. Why she became a vocal couch? That's the real Korean's eyes. I don't know, once she looks at you, you know that there is something in her gaze. I can feel my heart beating faster.

~Kim Shin Yeong POV~
"Amber, enough. The class need her now." That voice seems fammiliar to me. I raise my head to see who is the owner of that familiar face. "But Mr.Park, she was late. I wanted to tell her that she's.." "Thank you for your concern, but I guess I can say it to her directly. Ms.Kim, did you remembered me?" It's Park Hyun Joong sunbae. "Hyun Joong sunbae.. Why you're here?"  "You two know each other?" Mr.A.J.L the creepy name tag apparently did not feel that I deserve to know someone likes Hyun Joong sunbae. He stared at me and Hyun joong sunbae. "Of course. She's the best singer I ever met." Hyung Joong sunbae smiled. "Now let me show her the class. You can continue your job here. Excuse me, Ms.Amber." Ms?? What he called him ehhmm i mean her.. the A.J.L creepy name tag.. she's a woman?? But but.. she doesn't looks like.. "Shin Yeong ah~" Hyun Joong sunbae suddenly kneeled and raise his hand. "Will you.." he stopped to talk a while. What is he going to say? Is he wanna propose me?? again? Here? in front that A.J.L creepy name tag?? "Will you accept me as your guide in this school?" "Wha.. Ouh.. sunbaee.. Kekekekekekekekekeke~ Jinjaaa.. Kekekeke~ You're too much.. kekeke~" Hyun Joong sunbae stand and smiled "I just wanna chill you. You're face just looks so shocked. You know.." He glance at A.J.L creepy name tag a while and then smiled at me. "Anniyo sunbae. It's not because of noona. It's me the one who was late. Noona, jinjja2 mianhaeyo3" I bowed at her. "Shin Yeong ah~ like what i said before, the class really need you know. Ga cha" Hyun Joong sunbae hold me up and then pull my hand gently. He walked me to the classroom


"Sunbae. Why you're here?"

"Because you're here." He smiled to me. I feel so ashamed and just return his smile. I really want to apologize to him , i want to say that I miss him and hug him, but he probably will refuse me now. I just smiled to him. On the way to the classroom he tell me that his father is the owner of the Jjang Entertaiment. He's very awesome and smart, as always. I got a mixed feeling abut my first job in Korea. About the accident that was just happened, about that yellow boy, and now this guy. The one and only reason I came back to Korea. The one that was too bright for me. It will be better if he stayed abroad, many people want to pay high to him for his talent. 

...

Finally we almost arrive at the classroom, I've been told that I must take over every thing that Ms.Tiffany left. And beside the position as the vocal couch, I must took over her position as the homeroom teacher of the first grade for the rest of the year (only 4 month left, i hope nothing bad will happen). When I came in to my homeroom class, Sunbae introduce me to them, my student, I feel nervous. "As you know today, Mr. Tiffany Lawrence was unable to teach you all anymore because she had decided to join America's singing club. We're really sad that she left us. But we can't just be too longprotracted in sadness. We will always miss her beautiful voice, right? In that case, it means no one can teach vocal lesson to you. But relax, we've already have a new teacher. She has a pure voice. You all must have been very curious about the beautiful woman next tomeSo without much postponement time again, I present you.. " Sunbae look at me and smiled, You said too much Hyun Joong a~, I looked at him and smiled nervously. "I present you, Ms. Kim Shin Yeong. The angel voice." All the class applause. Oh my God, my heart was about to explode. I encourage myself and I started to introduce myself  "Thank you  Mr.Park, but I'm not that good. Hmm.. Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Shin Yeong imnida. Starting from today I will be your vocal teacher and also your homeroom teacherI hope we can make a good relationship. It's the first time for me to be a homeroom teacher in an academy. But I hope.." 

4Omona. That was.. him. Our eyes met. That was the boy that save me. He.... It can't be.. He mentioned that he study here, but I don't expect to meet him this fast, and in this kind of condition. He and me. We... I mean, I'm his homeroom teacher. Oh my God. My heart stop beating. Our eyes met. And for a moment I feel like my mind went blank. His eyes was so black. He looked shocked just like me. He certainly didn't expect to see me here, he smiled. That awkward smile was very.. i don't know. It's,, how to say it. I don't know why but for me his awkward smile was .. cute.

"Can I ask you something my teacher?" Omona. There's a husky voice from the other side of the class. That voice make me aware from my thoughts. I avert my gaze to the source of that husky voice and I found a familiar face (hmm, He must be a famous person, I felt like I saw his face before, but where? I don't remember) with a very deep gaze (Like he can see you through, it's a bit of creepy). He raised his hand and repeat his question, "Can I ask something to my new homeroom teacher?" He keep looking at me. "Oh, sure. Ehm, what's you're name student?"

 

 

~Lee Seung Ri POV~

"You don't know me?" She frowned. This new teacher kind of cute actually. Looks like she didn't suspect me for that accident. "I'm Lee Seung Ri. You must remember it from now. I'm an elite in Korea. My father is the owner of Lee Broadcasting. Everybody know me. I just wanna ask my pretty homeroom teacher to prove his angel voice like what our principal said. Sing for us." She stand still and say nothing. Looks like a really teacher. The class became noisy. She looked at me with a gaze that full of suspicion, I looked ather and smiled, looks like you lose, I win 1-1 teacher....

 "What song do you think I should show you?" she said that. Huh.?

Not 1-1 I guess, what kind of song, rap? hard rock? I must think a song that could make her shut up. 

Before I can say a tittle, Chansung interupted, "Sing a song that crossed in your mind when you came to this class teacher." This guy, why he interupted me, I looked at him but looks like he was hypnotized by the new teacher's beautiful face. She was asking me what kind of song. Me! Not you Chansung, she ask me. Me, Lee Seung Ri. But I admit that Chansung's idea wasn't bad. I curious what kind of song that crossed her mind when she's in our class. I don't know she heardthe rumor already or not, but that's not a rumor, this class is real . What kind of song that crossed her mind when she came into this class.

The class became noisier. Looks like they also curious what kind of song she will sing. I looked at her. She bit her lips., she close her yes for 2 secs and open it. He looked into me, into Chansung and into every of our eyes. I admit that her eyes was so damn beautiful. A warm gaze. A gaze that i never got before.

1: adik

2: really?

3: I'm sorry

4: Oh my God