= Chapter 2 =

Lost

A/N: This is the chapter that was lost due to AFF's change of server, so you might have read it already.

 

 

 

Chapter Two
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” – Lao Tzu.

 

+==========+

 

 

Time: 6:08am
Location: Boarder of Island- Korean Aircraft

“Hyung, look over there! Is that the island?” Jang Wooyoung pressed his face against the darkening window, while looking and pointing out to the older Daegu man at the island below, “Man, it’s bigger than I thought! Are we legit going to find those resources or whatever that smart scientist was talking about?”

“Whoa. It’s bigger than our farm. I SHALL BRING YURI NOONA HERE AND LIKE, MAKE LOTS AND LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL BABIES, AND THEY SHALL RUN AR- “Junsu’s nodding in excitement was cut off by the pilot.

“Stop talking unless you don’t want to live. Those other three are gonna beat your off if you act like retards.” The pilot growled, “You need to act strong, undefeatable, and maybe you’ll live and at least don’t bring embarrassment to our country.”

The two nodded slowly and ignored the pilot, slightly oblivious to the fact how important his words were.

“You’re here. Now get the hell out of my plane.”

 

+==========+

 

Time: 6:09am
Location: Boarder of Island

Three men sat on the soft beach, playing mindlessly at the sand below their fingertips, utterly bored to death of waiting for their prey, and completely forgot about their so called, “Partnered enemy-ship.”

“SCREW THIS . WHEN THE HELL ARE THEY COMING?” An impatient Taecyeon threw the sand madly onto the beach, “DO THEY ING THINK WE’VE GOT ALL DAY?” 

Nichkhun muttered at his body guard, “Calm down Taec, they will be here soon. Just think of this as a last chance before all the blood bath starts.”

“And speaking of that, here they come.” Chansung added, looking out at the distance while nodding his head in the direction of two men slowly advancing towards them, singing a song that we all know a little too well…

“Gee…Gee…?” Nichkhun questioned, having never heard the annoying sounds of SNSD in an even more annoying version of two boy’s voice, “Are these those Korean bumpkins?”

But he didn’t expect a different voice to answer him; it wasn’t the deep husky voice of Taecyeon, nor the sound of Chansung. No, it was much different than any of them. “I believe so.” The trio snapped their heads in the direction of the voice, completely losing interest in the singing boys still wandering slowly beyond.

“Those are the ‘Korean bumpkin’ you are speaking of.” Lee Junho, spoke with a slight smile on his face, lighting up his eyes to form a perfect eye smile.

The three blinked, more than surprised to see the legendary guy on TV that practically made them get stuck on this island right here in front of them.

“You…” Chansung was the first to snap out of their daze, pointing at the scientist standing in front of him, with much interest “You’re Lee Junho aren’t you? The scientist.”

“That’s what they call me.”

“GEE GEE GEE GEE, BABY BABY BABY .” Wooyoung and Junsu continued to sing as they finally approached the others, hanging their arms casually around the other four men, “YO BROS, WE’RE HERE. OKAY, WHERE ARE THE RESOURCES? Y’know, we’ll just go grab it right now and leave.”

Nichkhun looked at the two in disgust and quickly shook the shoulder of the smaller looking boy off, while Taecyeon did the same to the older boy. Chansung and Junho on the other hand, ignored the sudden contact as they kept on eyeing each other back and forth.

“Can you two stop stripping each other with your eyes and start talking business? ‘Cause I’m honestly utterly confused right now.” Taecyeon muttered, annoyed by the sudden change of things.

“YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY.” Wooyoung stated, smiling like he doesn’t know that he’s probably going to die in about, say, an hour, “I am Wooyoung by the way, and that hyung over there standing awkwardly and looking retarded is Junsu.”

Junsu glared at Wooyoung’s direction, “YAH! WHO YOU CALLING A RETARD?”

Wooyoung stuck his fingers in his ear, “LALALALALA, I CAN’T HEEEAARR Y-“

“Shut up. Just shut the hell up.” An irritated Nichkhun grunted through his teeth, interrupting the now intimidated Busan boy, “It’s already messed up enough without you two’s voice screeching like there’s no tomorrow in my ear. It’s either we sit down and discuss who’s going to die first and , or I kill you two and that Junho person right now.” 

Junho chuckled lightly, shooting Nichkhun a cold look, “Believe me Mr.Horvejkul, you don’t want to kill me.”

“Was that a threat?” Taecyeon, protective over his boss’s safety, stepped in front of him and glared at the scientist.

“No.” Junho shook his head, “But it would help to your advantage if I stay alive.”

“And why should I trust you?”

“You shouldn’t.” Junho smiled, staring straight into the CEO’s eyes without any fear like usual people.  Chansung stared at the scientist, this one’s special. No one dares talk to Nichkhun like that. Interesting.

Nichkhun backed slightly away, taken aback, “You…” He then took a deep breath and nodded his head towards the two dumb folded Koreans, “What about them?”

“They stay as well.”

Taecyeon raised his eyebrows, and shot a cold look at the duo, who was now in fact, lost complete interest in the conversation and started attempting to swim on the shore, “They stay? Won’t it just be less trouble to kill them right now?”

“No.” Junho answered, smiling slightly, “No, it would cause you great trouble in the future.”

“Wh-“ Chansung opened his mouth but quickly closed it as he saw the scientist’s cold and warning glare, Interesting, very interesting indeed.

 

+==========+

 

“HOLY MOTHER ER! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT UGLY CREATURE?” Nichkhun yelped, while pointing to a bug, crawling around near the six men’s feet, “GET IT AWAY FROM ME! MOM! MOM! HEELLP!”

Nichkhun and Wooyoung is currently in search of food for the others, while Taecyeon and Junsu were attempting to make a fire back at the base and that leaves Junho and Chansung hanging around doing nothing. The six have decided to just live peacefully for the time being since they still have no clue as in where the damned resource is, and honestly, they just want to gather up information about each other so they could kill the others off sooner.

“Hyung. It’s an ant.” Wooyoung looked at Nichkhun and his panicked face and couldn’t help but let out a little giggle, “Why, you’ve never seen an ant before?”

“OF COURSE I’VE SEEN AN ANT YOU BABO. BUT THAT IS NOT AN ANT, DO YOU SEE THAT MOTHER ER’S SIZE? THAT’S THE ING SIZE OF JUPITER.”

“But it’s cuuuute.” Wooyoung sighed happily, bending down to take a closer look at the ant, “I shall take it in as a pet and name it Fluffy.”

Nichkhun stared at the Busan boy in shock, “YOU CALL THAT THING CUTE? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? OR HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?

Wooyoung tapped his head, “Nop, my mind is still here.” He nodded in determination, “HERE FLUFFY! HERE FLUFFY FLUFFY! HERE FLUFFY FLUFFY FLUFFY! HE…”

Squash.

Khun clapped his hands in satisfaction, smiling down at the squished little ant, “There. Now it’s all dead and happy. Let’s go find the others.” Then walked into the woods, back to the clearing in the terrible mess of trees that everyone decided to stay at for now.

Woo continued to look at the flat and squished ant in misery, then got up and followed behind with his head hanging down, a pout on his face, muttering one single sentence throughout their entire journey back, “Heartless coward.”

 

+==========+

 

Taecyeon was sick and tired and is having murderous thoughts of the person nagging non-stop besides him.

“Yah, do you not know how to set a fire?”, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG!”, “Holy crap, you’re dumber than my cow.” And, “OH MY GOD, CAN YOU STOP LIFTING YOUR SHIRT? I DON’T WANT TO SEE A WASHER BOARD PLACED ON A HUMAN’S BODY KAY?”

this.

Taec took a deep breath and tried his calmest tone that he could manage, “Can you at least be quiet for just a little while? I think my ear is going to bleed soon.”

“HOW CAN I BE QUIET WHEN YOU CAN’T SET UP A FIRE? DO YOU KNOW HOW COLD I AM RIGHT NOW?” Junsu yelled at the younger man, clearly annoyed by the fact that his precious body is practically frozen while the kid can’t set up a stupid fire.

“IF YOU’RE SO COLD, AND CAN’T STAND TO SEE ME SETTING UPT HE DAMNED FIRE.” Taecyeon lost his patience as well and yelled at the Daegu uncle (What he decided to call him, cause honestly, he was more annoying than his nagging gramma-like uncle), “WHY NOT YOU DO IT YOURSELF SMARTASS?”

That shut Junsu up immediately.

Taecyeon screamed on top of his lungs, “HUH? HUH!?”

“Er, actually you know what Taec?” Junsu gulped, and blinked innocently at the man yelling and spitting in front of him and held up a shaking and trembling thumbs up, “You’re doing great!”

Damn.

 

+==========+

 

“I don’t trust you.” Chansung pointed out and glanced sideways at the scientist sitting beside him.

“Good for you then.” Junho smiled, “You shouldn’t trust me.”

“Why are you here?”

“Because I want to see the consequences of my words.”

Chansung furrowed his eyebrows, and turned to Junho, “What do you mean?”

Junho laughed, and threw a pebble towards the ocean, “You’ll get what I mean eventually.”

The Italian stared at the small eyed men in front of him, “Who are you actually?”

“Are you going to question me like this all the time?” Junho chuckled, and offered his hands to the younger one, “C’mon get up lazy bum, the others will be back soon.”

“You haven’t answered my question yet.” Chansung said, while taking his hands into Junho’s hesitantly.

Junho sighed avoiding his question completely while pulling the heavy maknae up, “Damn you’re heavy. How can you be the youngest? “When they were both up and on their feet, he motioned with his other hand, “Let’s go.”

 

+==========+

 

A/N(once again...): Yea so you probably already read this since I uploaded this a while ago, but AFF has had some problems these days. ALL MY PRECIOUS COMMENTS, SUBBIES=GONE. T_T Soyea, if you haven't read it, hope you enjoyed it!

 

~L.M~