= Chapter 1 =

Lost

 

 

Chapter One
"Nothing is ever done beautifully which is done in rival ship: or nobly, which is done in pride." -John Ruskin

 

+==========+

 

 

"Ladies and gentlemen, I, Lee Junho, requests for a bit of your time to announce to you, possibly, a piece of the most critical information that is needed for all of us..."

The screen flickered across billions of TV screens across the world, this men's face. With his warm small eyes that creates a curve whenever a smile is formed, dominated close to everyone's panicked and urgent views, impatient for whatever that is to be announced. 

"...I have gathered you all here today for an announcement. An announcement that could possibly save us from what we need the most..."

One of the listeners today, was chilling comfortably in the his office in America, none other than Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. Who sat in his million dollar mahogany chair, sipping his coffee mindlessly while furrowing his thick brows, watching intently to the new's broadcast. It's finally the day, ​he thought. For he had long awaited this very men to appear on his screen for the news that he had already known. 

"Taec!" Nichkhun called out to his beastly and trustworthy body guard Ok Taecyeon, "Inform Mr.President, tell him that I have changed my mind. The expedition he was talking about," He looked back at the men talking on the screen, “I'll make sure to include us."

”...An island, far off in the Mediterranean Sea, holds the resources we lack, the resources we need..."

A man of his young 20's from Italy looked at the letter placed on the table sent to him not long ago. Hwang Chansung grabbed the letter and turned his attention to the wide screen HD TV, he chuckled and tossed the letter away, "If you must make me go sir. I'll be more than glad."

"...But unfortunately I must tell you. It's not however, enough to provide for the entire Earth. It's is limited to only one country, who shall be the lucky one to get hold of this precious remaining resource..."

Kim Junsu stared at the tiny screen 3 cm away from his eyes, ​So this is why those important looking men dragged me out there, to tell me this. ​Meanwhile in Busan, Jang Wooyoung was completely caught off guard from his work by a Korean official asking for one thing, and one thing only.
"Participate in the race for the resources. " They would then walk away, only to turn back to shoot a threatening glare at the stunned chubby faced boy, "It's a demand."

"I mean no desires for war or any sort of violence and segregation. But I must tell you, if you want to keep living on this Earth, if you don't want to die. This is the only rope of survival. Thank you, and good day."

 

 

+==========+ 

 

 

Time: 01:23:00 am
Location: Somewhere flying on top of the unknown island- American Aircraft

"Mr.Horvejkul, we have arrived." 

Nichkhun looked up from his newspaper when the voice of the pilot rose, only to look out the window and chuckle a sarcastic sneer," This, is the island?"

"About right, sir." Taecyeon answered, fully understanding his boss's feelings. The so called mighty island that could save them was smaller than their house. Hell! It was smaller than the dining room for heaven's sake.

"Man, this is going to be fun." Nichkhun muttered as the plane settled to a stop on the ruins of the sand on the Island, and he reluctantly got out of his comfortable chair, and peeped his head out of the door.

"We should be getting going sir. I have received notices that only three countries including us survived on the journey. We are the first ones to arrive, they should be getting here soon. It's better to have a head start." The body guard pointed out to Khun, as he lead the way out of the plane to the windy midnight of the Island.

Khun nodded and stepped out as well, thinking to himself as he saw the back of his body guard walking to the thickness of the trees located in the center "Wait Taec."

"Yes sir?"

"Don't start yet. I want to wait for the other countries."

Taec stared in amusement, and cocked his head slightly to his left, "But, they're competitors. We're racing to get the resources or whatever, why are we waiting for them to get it themselves?"

Nichkhun smiled, "It's fine, calm down." He looked out at the distant dark sky, "I want to talk to our enemies about a few things."

Ok Taecyeon seriously does not get his boss at all, but he obeyed anyway, "As you wish sir."

 

+==========+

 

Time: 02:01:03 am
Location: Parked on the beach of the island-Italian Aircraft

"Are you ing me or what?" Chansung looked in disbelief, "I did not agree in coming, for this."

"Mind your language." The Italy superior commented, but he as well, was thrown off at the sight of the island.

Chansung sighed and looked out again, only to squint his eyes in curiosity at two shadows faintly drawn amongst the mist, "Hey you, you said that someone already came first before us, who are they?"

The other person nodded, "America I believe. I got reports saying that they sent two people, rumors are one of them is Nichkhun who brought along his body guard."

"Nichkhun!?" The italian gawked, "As in, the CEO Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul?" This is going to be a tough race, ​he thought, I'm up against the genius, and his body guard was heard to be impressive as well.

​Maybe the only way to win, is to kill.

 

+==========+

 

Time: 03:58:49 am
Location: Still in the middle of nowhere-Korean Aircraft

"Gee, gee, gee, gee, baby baby baby!" Junsu and Wooyoung jammed along as they sung loudly with their mouth full of torturous country dialects, much to the distaste of the pilot.

"SHUT UP! COULD YOU TWO PLEASE SHUT UP!"

"Omo, look hyung! His Seoul accent is so funny!" Wooyoung laughed as he continued singing.

"I feel ya bro! I feel ya!" Junsu laughed as well, and turned around to the pilot, "YO DUDE! WHEN DO WE GET TO THIS ISLAND THING? I'M HUNGRY!"

The pilot rubbed his temples, ​Is the country crazy? Out of all the people, they sent these two? The other countries are probably already there, but look at us, we're still stuck here because of their constant distractions. He took a deep breath, attempting to calm himself down and said in the nicest, most calm tone that he could manage, "Soon. The other two countries already arrived, we should be due to landing in about, say, never."

But sadly, the two long lost interest and was chatting happily amongst themselves, "YURI NOONA, WE LOVE YOU!" 

Lord help Korea.

 

+==========+

 

Time: 04:10:33 am
Location: Beach of Island

"Greetings." Chansung said, bowing slightly to the two men. One was tall, but not nearly as tall as the other, he had brown hair and eyes, his features and attires clearly screamed out sophisticated, he assumed that men was Nichkhun. The other however, was very tall, he had lean muscles that even Chansung himself envied, he's going to be tough competition.

"Hello to you too, Mr.Hwang." Nichkhun took out his right hand and offered it to the Italian, who quickly shook it.

"It's an honor to see you Mr.Hwang. Call me Taec." Taecyeon as well took out his hands, but Chansung simply nodded at him.

"I guess the third country hasn't arrived yet." Nichkhun looked out to the ocean, "I heard it was Korea."

"Korea it is. I also heard they sent two country bumpkins." Chansung replied, looking out as well.

Taecyeon scoffed, "They'll be easily eliminated then." Earning nods from both of the other men.

Nichkhun said, turning around to Chansung again, "Ah! That reminds me. The reason I am still here, and not running off in search of the resources is to wait for you Mr.Hwang." He looked at the other men intently, "I'm willing to put out an offer."

Chansung cocked his head, "Offer?"

"Yes. I'm willing to set up an alliance between us two countries."

"Oh?" Chansung was very much interested in what the CEO has to say, "How so?"

"Let me explain, Korea is pretty much dead. And we're all in search of the resources right? We could gang up together to eliminate Korea first, you know, get rid of the non-needed."

"And what's in it for me?"

"A chance to breath." Taecyeon spoke up, "You join us. We don't kill you. You don't join us, we do kill you. Simple"

Chansung measured his chances, he is likely to get killed, they are the legendary duo. He'll gain their trust, stay alive, and when everyone else is dead, he can easily kill them off and get the resources for himself, it sounds like a nice idea, he nodded  "Deal."

Nichkhun nodded and smiled slightly, "Good choice. Now we just need to wait for the bumpkins to arrive." 

The sun is beginning to rise as these two countries sat together and talked casually as good friends. But they all know, once Korea arrives, they'll all become enemies, despite this alliance or what-so-ever. 

But they didn't know that long before any of their arrival, someone was already there, someone who is now creeping up on them behind the bushes, listening to their conversation with interest.

"This shall be interesting." Lee Junho chuckled, amazed with himself what great trouble he had brought on upon everyone.

 

+==========+

 

A/N: TADAH! First chapter is up! Hope you enjoyed reading it. Before I go off, just a few announcements to be made.
        1) This is actually a pretty fast update, readers just keep in mind that I won't update fast, since I do have a life, and another story ongoing, and             really, I just want to make every update good enough to actually read instead of giving you a short crappy update every single day.
        2) Sorry about the short-ness of the chapter, it was more or less an introduction.
        3) If you have noticed, Junsu and Wooyoung's part in this chapter is pretty short and small. DO NOT FRET. They play a HUGE part as all of the characters, they all have the same amount, I'm trying to keep them laying low and be mysterious for now. They are much more than just 2 hyper country bumpkins who likes SNSD. XD Same goes for Junho, he plays a even smaller part. DO NOT FRET AS WELL, he is in the same situation as Junsu and Wooyoung. Trying to keep all 3 of them mysterious.

        Alright, that was a long AN. I promise my author notes are not long like this. Just a few notices that I wanted to address. 
        THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, Subscribers, Comments are greatly appreciated. Much love to y'all!

 

        ~L.M~