The girlfriend

Just the bestfriend

Wide y hips, straight long jet black hair, a voluptous body, and hawk-like eyes. Kwon Hara gave herself a y grin as she looked at her reflection on the bathroom mirror. She was one of the hottest girls in Woolim High, and was also one of the most famous ones as well. She gave herself another look in the mirror before walking out of the bathroom. The party just started, and her friends were already gushing about how 'sick' the music was.

"Hara!" one of her friends give her an air kiss "Congratulations to you and L oppa!"

Another friend joined them "Do you have a gift for him? Does he have a gift for you?"

The queenka grins and glances down at her purse. She secretly rented a room in a fancy hotel with her brand new credit card. Although she and L only spent a year together, she was ready to take it to the 'next level.'

She smiled "Secret~"

"Ya~" her friends wanted to find out more about her 'gift'

Her eyebrows furrowed as she saw Minbae enter the club. She was wearing a simple blouse and a black mini skirt. Clutching a simple hand bag, she  glanced around the room, looking lost.

One of Hara's posse glared at Minbae "ya, what's she doing here?"

Hara rolled eyes "L invited her." she gave Minbae that head-to-toe look "I don't even get why she's his bestfriend, she's so--plain."

"You're soooo ier than her!"

"Your legs are longer and hotter than her bony ones!"

"I bet she's a lesbian"

Hara grinned and felt her ego go up again. She hated Minbae's guts to the point that she fought L about her. Although, sure, she was prettier than Minbae, and she was the hottest girl in school, she still felt threatened whenever L's only girl bestfriend was around.

~Minbae~

I hate parties. I'm not an emo or an intorvert or something, but I just don't get the point why I have to stand around a ing darkly lit room, pretend to be sociable, and drink some kind of ty drink that they probably bought from a ty liquor store.

"Minbae-ah!" Sungyeol oppa walked up to me. He looked like he was ready to 'party' tonight. Sporting a black leather jacket and jeans, his hair was slicked back with gell.

He stared at me from head-to-toe and gave me a thumbs up "WOW~ you look... daebak." he grinned at me "tell me why you're still single again?"

Well, I don't know, maybe because the only guy that I like is my ING BESTFRIEND WHO HAS A ING Y Y GIRLFRIEND

Sungyeol squinted at me "Don't tell me... you're not into guys." I rolled my eyes and slapped his arm "Shut up"

He gave a horrified looked, his hand was on his chest "Ya, Lee Minbae, how could you disrespect your cute oppa like that?!" 

I felt my world stop as I saw him enter the room. Myungsoo oppa looks so handsome tonight. He's wearing his signature color: black. Black pants, black shirt, black sneakers. Even if he wears a pink tutu, he would still look hot. 

But I preferred him , frankly speaking.

 

"Baby!" Hara threw her arms around L. Her s were practically against his chest. ing .

I saw L oppa smile and peck her lips, making the smile wider. She then brought out a gold card out of her purse, with a smirk on her lips, she whispered something into his ears, making him grin too. 

ing little .

[[SORRY if I've been on a long hiatus, school work is killing me sooo much. Sorry if this is a short update, but I promise to update as soon as possbile. Thanks for reading! *gives cookies* <3]]