Part 2/2

Taking care of kids

 

Part 2/2

 

~~

 

“YONGGUK HYUNG!! Dongsoo is pulling my hair!!”

“raah-miu!! Jehloraah-miu!!”

“YONGGUK HYUNG!! Dongsoo is calling me ‘ramyun’!!”

 

Yongguk sigh for the thousandth time that day. He allow Jongup and Zelo to play with Dongsoo but somehow Dongsoo end up bullying them; well in a baby way.

 

“he took a lot from Daehyun and Youngjae.. its like a creepy miracle..” Yongguk mumbles softly before pulling Dongsoo away from Zelo.

 

Dongsoo stares at him innocently before pointing at Zelo with his little fingers. “Dooso wan tupulaywihjehloraah-miu!” he whines softly and Yongguk replies him with shaking his head, no.

 

Dongsoo puffs his cheek and point at Zelo

“no, sorry Dongsoo, your Zelohyung got homework to do” Yongguk pinch his cheek softly

“wait, what homew—“ Zelo try to ask him but he was cut by Yongguk glare

“oh.. ah right, Come on Jonguphyung!” Zelo quickly grab on Jongup; who’s lying on the floor, tired after getting rolled on by Dongsoo because he was convinced by Zelo that Jongup chocolate abs is actually made out of fluffy buns.

 

Right after Zelo and Jongup disappear behind the door, Dongsoo turns and stares at Yongguk with teary eyes.

“oh no god, please don’t cr—“ He begged but, Dongsoocant hear him over his cry.

 

Yongguk is busy trying to calm Dongsoo down and when Dongsoo starts to fall asleep in his arm, he suddenly hears a ‘click’ sound and hears footstep of someone runs to him from his back. Before he could turn, a pair of hands swiftly make its way, wrapping securely around Yongguk’s waist.

 

“Geez, you have zero talent at taking care of babies, huh?’ The person chuckles softly. “Look, Dongsoo  looks like an angel~” he slowly let go of Yongguk and turn the other around to face him. “So, how’s your day~?” he smiles widely at the others and hugs him again.

 

“You look so cute trying to calm this little creature in your arm~” Himchan add softly, staring down at Dongsoo, smiling lovingly. “Aigoo~ My Gukkie is so gonna be a great mother to my child!!” 

 

“Aish, that impossible, Im NOT a mother and you’re the one supposed to take care of the kids!”

“shh~ stop it, you’re waking up the baby!” Himchan hushed him and hugs him tighter.

“umm.. You can let me go now..”

“No”

“why not?”

“You’ll drop the baby”

“ Yah, I can hold him you know..”

“Still no.”

“ugh whyyyy?”

“Because I want..no I need to hug you?”

“….”

 

And they stayed like that for quite a while..before..

 

“HIMCHANNIE HYUNG!! ZELO IS BITING MY ARM!! PLEASE GIVE HIM FOOD N--  OUCH!”

 

~~~

 

Everything quiet down in a couple of hours as the kids end up falling asleep tangled in their Cat's Cradle strings. “aish, this kids..” Yongguk sigh softly as Himchan rest his head on Yongguk’s shoulder. They should’ve carry the kids back to their own bed, but for now, after the long hours of taking care of them, Yongguk just want to cuddle up with Himchan for a bit.

 

“One day with these kids, makes me want to have my own kids..maybe, one day”

“Let’s have some then?” Himchan pulls away a bit before wrapping his arm around Yongguk’s neck

“Yah Im not joking okay”

“Me either”

“…. No, I want to marry someone and have a complete family”

“then,  Let’s get married”

“… hahaha very funny Kim Himchan-ssi” The elder hits the ulzzang softly on the side before walking toward the maknaes, waking both of them up while carrying Dongsoo on his right arm before cooing all of them to their own bed.

 

But surely, Himchan notice the soft pure pink shade on the elder’s cheek.

 

~~~

 

“Aish, this is all Daehyun’s fault!” Youngjae whines as he slowly pulls Dongsoo out of Yongguk’s arm

“Sorry for troubling you hyung,” he said softly, with an apologetic voice.

“All I want is to see you in a bikini and this is what I get?” Daehyun holds his temples in frustration.

“YAH! You’re a father now, go make some milk for Dongsoo!” Youngjae pinch his husband cheek and push the elder to the kitchen.

“Make sure its not too warm and not too cold, araso?”

And daehyun can just sigh.

 

~~~

 

“psst..  Zelo yah..did you still have the chemical that you gave to Youngjae before? The one that turn him into a girl?”Himchan smirks while playing with the maknae’s pink hair.

 

“Hey, I heard that” Himchan swore he can see a grin behind that deep voice. He turn around and..

“w-what are you doing here?!!” Himchan exclaim “Yongnam?!”

 

“well, its game time~”

“Which one is Yongguk and which one is Yongnam, Bang brother’s game~” Yongnam smiles as he pulls Yongguk close to him, whispering something that makes Yongguk turn shade pink, which earn a loud laugh from Yongnam.

 

“Good, my plan is all ruin .. for now” Himchan sigh and give up because He knew he cant win that game, ever since the both twin start to wear mask to hide Yongnam dimples.

 

END~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Keut~!! hehe I finally finish this after weeks of busy frustrating life ugh..

anyway I did went to their showcase is Malaysia last week and I have no word to explain what I feel lol

Please comment, it'll sure help me improve my writing ><

 

If you havent ; Please read the first  fic because I think its better than this one orz

p/s; that game Yongman was saying is actually from Ouran High School Host Club xD anyone know~? " Hitachin brother's game"~? kkk~

 

anyway, Thanks for reading!! Here's a fluffy Jaejae hehe~