Part 1/2

Taking care of kids

 

Part 1/2

~~~

 

Yongguk wakes up at the morning in the wrong side of the bed. A piece of yellow sticky note pad blocking his view as he flutter his eyes open.

 

“Dearest Yongguk hyung,

Gone honeymoon-ing

Take care of the kids

Kbye

Your handsome and beyond awesome dongseng,

Daehyun”

 

He stare at the simple letters..notes and  read it repeatedly, before mumbling softly, sound a bit annoyed while ruffling his messy morning hair “What kids?”

 

Yongguk groans softly and close this eyes, hoping to wake up from this weird dream or something..

 

“alabiojie~! Alabiojiee!!” a soft voice chuckles as he rolls on Yongguk and start jumping on the elder’s tummy. The light weight pressing on his tummy makes he opens his eyes again, just to see a pair of big sparkles eyes staring close him. ‘alabiojie!’ the small creature squeal happily, feeling accomplish by waking up Yongguk from his slumber.

 

“Harabeoji? Who? Me? Im not that old!” Yongguk quickly get on his sitting position, making the small creature rolls to his side, giggling softly. “alabiojie!” the creature call out with his solid baby language, crawling on the elders lap and sits on it, pointing at the elder “alabiojie!” he claim.

 

Yongguk stares at the creature for a while, well not his fault that his brain is a bit slow in the morning. The creature has wide eyes, but as sharp as Daehyun, pair of fluffy cute cheeks, which remind him of Youngjae.

 

That’s only means…

 

“Dongsoo?”

 

~~~~~

 

*Flashback*

 

“you’re given two weeks break, well except for Himchan, you got emcee job to do” everyone in the room could hear  Himchan grumble softly under his breath before the manager moves his attention to the maknae“and the maknae got school to attend to. ” he add, earning a loud whine from both of them. “and the rest of you can do whatever you guys want to, but no space travelling or time travelling or whatever, just stay in Seoul or better, in your dorm.” The manager said firmly, as a warning.

 

*End of flashback*

 

~~~~~

 

“So, let me get this straight, Youngjae and Daehyun leave their child on your care and go honeymoon?” Himchan sigh as Yongguk finish explaining the whole thing to Himchan. “Help me, please?” The elder pleads, feeling exhausted after trying to catch the little 2 years old Dongsoo, who thinks Yongguk want to play tag with him.

 

“Sorry Yongguk, Ive got schedule today, remember? Ask the maknae to help you..”Himchan answer, feeling a bit sorry for his boyfriend to handle all of them alone. He gonna blame their manager for giving them a two weeks break after they finish promoting their latest song.

 

“um, Yongguk.. Got to go,Sorry!” he sigh as he swear hear a soft sobs before he cut the line off. This is just weird for Yongguk to act all weakly and stuff, but he’s sure looking forward for whatever gonna happen at the dorm.

 

Yongguk stares at his phone, biting his lower lips while he’s chanting inside his head, ”You can do this Yongguk!” he sigh softy, staring at a small creature in his arm.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Yongguk hyung~! We’re home!” Both of the maknae came running from the entrance door after they take off their shoes. They ran around the house (Yongguk wonder why they’re so hyper even after all those tiring school hours) and end up in the kitchen where they saw Yongguk trying to feed Dongsoo with somekind of baby food.

 

“ahh~ Dongsoo ahh~” Yongguk chuckles as he fed a spoonful of the baby food, which most of it end up dripping of his small mouth. “arabiojie shi-iro! Shiiroh!!” Dongsoo suddenly yell as he point at the mini cubicle orange coloured vegetable. “Carrots? You don’t want ca—“ Yongguk was cut out buy a loud “aaaawwww~” sound which comes from the maknae.

 

“Yongguk hyung~ feed us too! We’re hungryyy!” Zelo runs and sits beside Dongsoo, opening his mouth “aaaaaaaaaaaahhh—ouch!!” Zelo yelp as he feel a soft knock on his head. “Channie told me you guys should do your homework first.. he’ll be back with dinner” Yongguk  scrunches his face a bit before rubbing the spot he hit before, feeling a bit sorry.

 

“But hyung, we’re starving! Right, Jonguppie hyung?”

“Explain why your mouth is covered with tomato sauce?”

“..”

“No”

“Bu—“

“no.. he’ll be back at 5, just 3 hours more. Cant you wait?”

Zelo pouts, so does Jongup.

 

~~~

 

“Channie please?? Dongsoo cant stop crying for the past five minutes!” Yongguk called Himchan for the 5th times in the pass 2 hours.  

 

“give him milk? Change his diaper? Put him in bed? Yah Yongguk, I need to wrap things up, I’ll be home in an hour okay, wait for me and for god sake just be patience ok” Himchan reply calmly before hanging up oh him.

 

With that, Yongguk groans softly, feeling like dying because of the voice the baby makes.

 

“no.. he’ll be back at 5, just 1 hour more. Cant you wait?” Zelo mock softly with a chuckle.

“Yah don’t talk to me like that, Im your hyung!” Yongguk said pinching the maknae’s cheek and makes the younger puffs his cheek.

“Well hyung, maybe Dongsoo is bored.. Let me play with him and hyung can go make him something to eaat!” Zelo reach his hands out to Dongsoo, grabbing his hands at the baby.

Yongguk sigh softly and hands Dongsoo to the maknae “Just don’t make him cry okay?”

Zelo nods and stares at Dongsoo with a wide smile before running away with the baby

 

“JONGUP HYUNG! WE CAN PLAY BABY VERSION OF SURVIVAL GAME NOW!!”

 

tbc

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong! Im so sorry cuz of the late update orz

Blame the school for all of it nyahahaha~

anyways, please comment so I can fix up my writing style or anything

Thanks!!