2

Don't go because you know that we'll both break

 

Don’t go, because you know that we’ll both break

O2

 

-The next morning-

“HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!!!” yelled Sungjong
“What?” asked Sunggyu and Sungyeol at the same time
“Myungsoo is out-”
“OPEN THIS DOOR!” Myungsoo yelled and slapped the door.
Sungjong jumped in terror and quickly ran to his hyung, “Hyung, If this psychopath is still outside, I won’t be able to go at school!” he whined with a sad tone.
Sunggyu looked at Sungyeol, “I’ll talk to him” he said and when to open the door.

Sunggyu quickly opened the door and slide skillfully outside, closing the door as fast as possible.
“We need to talk” he stated shortly
“I don’t want to talk with you, I want Sungyeol!”
“If you want Sungyeol, you need to talk to me.”
Myungsoo stayed silent. Sunggyu grabbed him and they sat on the bench in the garden.
“Tell me what happen?”
“Didn’t he tell you?”
“Nope. All that I know is when Sungjong and I were peacefully watching the TV when Sungyeol barged in our house. He was a crying mess and asked for a room, that’s all. Can you tell me the problem now?”
The younger took a breath before starting.
“He broke the iPod that I got for my birthday…”
Silent.
“That’s… all?”
“Yes…”
Sunggyu sighed and looked at Myungsoo, “How did he break it?”
“Water fell on it”
“I suppose that it was an accident, right? Myungsoo, we all know that Sungyeol is the famous choding here. It was an accident! And I bet that you completely yelled at him like he killed your mom, I’m I right?”
Myungsoo didn’t know that to say, his hyung read his mind like a book. He looked down and let some tears fall. Sunggyu stood up, “We won’t be there at 11, come here, he will think that it’s the poster man”
After that, Sunggyu returned inside and Myungsoo went home.

 

Myungsoo jumped on his bed and smelled the perfume of his lover still on the sheets. He closed his eyes and remembered the gift that Sungyeol left for him before leaving. He went in the kitchen and took the new iPod out of the box. He turned it on and found a song in the Music library; it was their song.

“Sungyeol, I’m so sorry…” he whispered and quickly put the thing in the box before leaving the house.

 

It was already 11. Myungsoo walked near a café and stopped in front of the store. Without thinking twice, he entered and minutes later, exited with an Americano in his hand. He walked faster and arrived in front of the main door of the Sung’s house.

Tok tok tok

“Coming!”
Myungsoo’s heart stopped when he heard his lover’s beautiful voice. He heard the door open and then…

“M-Myungsoo?”

 

-----------------------------

 

Helloooooooo~

I'm really really sorry for the short and late update ;w;
I have my exams and i'm stressing like hell!

Please, don't un subscribe ;-;

PS: Comment ^^♥