1

Don't go because you know that we'll both break

 

Don’t go, because you know that we’ll both break

O1

 

Sungyeol opened the door, leading to the roof. He got a message saying that a special someone was waiting for him there, during the break. He walked and looked around, waiting.
“I thought that you wouldn’t come” said a husky voice behind him.
Sungyeol recognized it. He stiffen, blushed and bit his lips.
“…”
“Look at me”
Sungyeol slowly turned around, meeting the other’s gaze. He quickly looked down and played with his fingers.
“You look cute”
“T-Thanks… So, why did you call me there?”
“Lee Sungyeol, would you like to be my boyfriend?”
Silent. The tall guy felt his cheeks burning.
“Are you serious? You’re not joking, right?” he asked with an awkward laugh
“Kim Myungsoo never jokes with love, especially when he confess to someone that he wants to be his” he answered with a smirk, “Just answer me, if you decline, I’ll make you fall in love with me, but if you accept, I’ll love you for the rest of my life”
Sungyeol blushed even more, “I-I…” he stopped and took a deep breath before answering, “I agree!” he yelled the last part.
Myungsoo smiled and pecked his new boyfriend’s lips, “I knew that you like me”
“I don’t like you… I love you~”
Myungsoo chuckled before fully kiss Sungyeol.

 

-2 months after-
(They already graduate)

Myungsoo squealed when he received a gift from his parents for his birthday.
“Sungyeol did you see?!! I got an iPod! Ok, maybe not the latest one but it’s worth it”
Sungyeol chuckled at his lover’s sign and hugged him, “I’m glad that you like it even if it’s not from me. Since when do you want an iPod?”
“Since the graduation day”

Myungsoo went quickly to his laptop and put music, videos, photos and games. He was really happy.
“Myungsoo, come and eat!” Sungyeol yelled from the dining room
“I’m coming!” he put his iPod on his nightstand and went to eat.

-After the diner-

Myungsoo grabbed Sungyeol to their bedroom and tackled him on the wall next to their bed.
“Can I eat you?” the younger asked with a smirk
“I’m yours” replied the other
Myungsoo kissed Sungyeol hungrily. Sungyeol grabbed the hem of Myungsoo’s shirt and lift it, when suddenly they heard a glass break. They stopped their hot kissing session and looked at each other, before looking at the floor where a glass of water was, broken. Myungsoo looked at the nightstand and saw water on his ipod.
“What had you done?!” he yelled at Sungyeol and quickly took his ipod, trying to turn it on
“I’m sorry, it was an acc-”
“Why are you always so clumsy, huh?! The thing that I wanted the most is broken, BY YOU! You’re so childish! You only break my things, you’re such a troublemaker! If I knew you were like this, I would never ask you to be my boyfriend!” he shouted
Sungyeol looked down, trying not to cry, “T-That… I-It means that you regretted-”
“I regretted asking you to be mine, you only bring me bad luck! Sometimes, I’m irritated by you! You’re a cry baby, you sulk for nothing and all I have to do is- Sungyeol…?” Myungsoo stopped when he realized what he had blurted out and looked at his boyfriend, crying. He felt guilt and his heart breaks.
“S-Sungyeol, I’m sorry…” he said and touched his boyfriend’s hand, but the latter backed away
“D-Don’t touch me… I’m not worth it, find someone else, I only bring you bad luck, you’re right.” He said and walked out of the room, eyes full of tears. Myungsoo rushed and grabbed his wrist, but the older snatched his hand harshly and turned to look at Myungsoo.
“It was an accident… I didn’t mean to do this!” he cried even more and ran out of the house.
Myungsoo tried to catch him, but he was nowhere to be seen. He sighed and went back to his room, called Sungyeol’s phone but he soon realized that his phone wasn’t with him.

 

Myungsoo looked at the ceiling, recalling the moments that he had with Sungyeol.
Their first time when they had , their first date, their first time watching a romantic drama… He then remembered a promise that he had made to Sungyeol.

Flashback

Myungsoo and Sungyeol were cuddling on the couch, watching a drama where the guy was yelling at his wife, beating her and shouting hurtful things.

“Poor girl…” Sungyeol mumbled as he cuddled more with Myungsoo
“I’ll never yell at you like that” the younger said and looked at Sungyeol
“Huh?”
“I will never beat you, never yell at you or say hurtful things at you”
“You promise?”
“I promise”
They made their pinky promise and kissed
.

 

He let tears falling and slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep.

 

-The next morning-

Myungsoo opened his eyes. He looked around and sighed.
“He’s not back…” he mumbled and went to the kitchen, where Sungyeol usually was, preparing breakfast for him. He took a glass of fruit juice and went to the dining room where a pink package gift was. He took it and found a card next to it.
Sungyeol.

“I’m sorry for breaking your ipod… I bought a new one for you, the one who was on the market lately. Again, I’m sorry… Just forget me and live happily!

Sungyeol”

 

Myungsoo hit the table with his fist and regretted shouting at Sungyeol. The ipod was more important for him than the love of his life. He put the package on the table and called Sungjong, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sunggyu and Woohyun to ask if Sungyeol was with them, but they said that he wasn’t. He went to his room and opened his and Sungyeol’s wardrobe, noticed something strange; Sungyeol’s clothes weren’t there anymore.

He took his jacket and put on his shoes before going to the Sung’s house. He knew that Sungyeol was there even if they said that they didn’t see him.

“Open that stupid door Sungjong, I know that he is here!” yelled Myungsoo, slapping the door non-stop
“He is not here!” replied Sungjong behind the door without opening it
“Then, why don’t you open the door?!”
“Because we lost the key!” blurted Sunggyu
“My ! Open it!”
“NO!” yelled Sungjong
“Why?!”
“BECAUSE HE HATES YOU!” Sungjong quickly put his palm on his mouth and looked at Sunggyu who had eyes wide open.

Silent. Myungsoo felt his heart breaking, he fell on his knees and stayed there. 

 

--------------------------------

Sorry if it ...

BAD MYUNGSOO, BAAAAD >x<