Let Me Take You Down

Let Me Take You Down

 

here we are all alone in this room

and boy i know where to start

and what we're gonna do

i'll take my time we'll be all night boy

so get ready babe I've got plans for me and you

 

------------

“I’ll admit it,” he says while staring at him dance in front of the studio mirrors, “You’re a magnificent, hot and y dancer, Kai.” Well, it is true. Just watching Kai find his rhythm once the music starts, his specialty being those tempting ‘’ music. Watching every movement he does from his eyes to his neck, to his chest, to his waist, to his legs- Kai is just one hell of a tempting dancing god. Damn, the things he always wanted to do to that boy’s body.

 Kai still dancing, stares at him through the mirrors and smirks, “I guess so.” He falls to the floor on his knees, looks down and brings his hair back. The sweat flying off Kai’s skin, his sweat glistening from the odd low lighting of the studio. He’s just so damn attracted to the young dancer. “Well, it does seem like you’re enjoying yourself there, Kris,” Kai says while he looks back at him.

Kris swears to the Lord that he saw the dancer smirk. “I guess I am, sir,” he says as he watches Kai get up and walk towards the speakers. The dancer stands there lightly panting while scrolling through his iTouch for the next song to play and putting it on the highest level of his speakers. He walks towards the middle of the studio and faces Kris, “It’d be better if you enjoy it with me, hyung,” Kai says while waiting for the leader to get up. The song begins and holy , Take You Down (with extended intro) by Chris Brown starts blaring through the speakers.

Realizing that Kris is not making any effort to stand up, Kai walks towards him with his eyes on him the whole time. Kris starts to panic a little, but shows no hint of it, as he watches the younger one walk towards him. Kai is now in front of him and just staring straight at him. He opens his mouth to speak but realizes his mouth is dry, closes it and does a slight cough. “And why is that?” Kris finally speaks out as he stares up at the now taller one. It takes a while for Kai to answer, but he bends forward to meet eye-level with the older one and stares at his lips, “because, hyung, I shouldn’t be doing all the work here. And besides,” Kai smiles, looks up back to his hyung’s eyes and continues, “I’m suppose to help you find your sense of rhythm.”

“And how exactly am I going to benefit that if we use this song?” Kris speaks out as he adjusts himself on his seat. Kai chuckles and straightens himself, “Well, who knows- maybe you’ll end up getting a prize in the end.” Not knowing why, Kris stands up, walk towards the middle of the studio and stays staring at the studio mirrors. Kai turns around, walks toward him and finally starts to slowly get the rhythm of the song that’s been blasting through the speakers.

Kris’s knees slightly become weak as Kai looks at him through the mirrors while dancing. Kai knows that his hyung has been so into him lately, so why not tease the man. While dancing Kai starts to remember when he walked in on his hyung in the shower panting and quietly out his name. Also, when he’s practicing he can see Kris staring at him with lust filled eyes and walking off to the door when he can’t handle sitting still anymore. But he can’t deny any feelings towards Kris either, hearing the leader moan out his name and the title song, MAMA, for the group’s song. Just Kris’s god-like appearance is a tease to his whole body.

Kris starts to move his legs apart a little as he watches Kai get closer to the mirror. He just can’t handle it anymore. He wants to push Kai onto the mirror and kiss every single place on his body. Unfortunately, Kai does the first move and grabs Kris by his collar, pulls him and slams him to the mirror.

Kai presses himself against the leader and begins to grind on him. Kris almost thought he was dreaming until he heard Kai moan and stop. Not wanting the interaction to stop, he grabs Kai by the shoulder and presses him onto the mirror. Their faces centimeters away, Kris looks down at Kai and says, “I want to take you do-“ “WE’RE HERE!” The other members walk in, slams the door open and the hallway’s light shines onto the two. Kris and Kai still haven’t moved from their position even when they hear the other members screaming out profanities at them.

And baekyeol looked at each other and started laughing. kyungsoo and yixing's eyes were the size of saucers. suho covered tao's eyes while he was pouting. luhan and sehun turned around with their hands on their faces. xiumin and jongdae turned red as a tomato.



 

-------------------------

LOL YAY.  I was listening to Take You Down by CB and omg kris and kai
showed up in my head and I had to start making a story. but as always 
my mind goes off track and then i start getting confused then idk how to
end the story. so i just left it like that.... then yeah.. but lol I TRIED, YO'.
I honestly don't care if you tell me it , but at least I finally wrote

a story again for you guys. Idk about that minkey story tho... c: kay, bai~