One Day. | 소나기

One Day. | 소나기

FLASHBACK...

Haewoon and Youngmin were still playing at the playground. Haewoon stood up from the slide and shouted, "Youngminnie, let's go to the swing next!"

"Arasseo. Now come here! Ppali~"

Haewoon quickly followed Youngmin to the swings. Youngmin seated at the left part of the swing and Haewoon on the right. Haewoon swinged up higher and higher, "Look! Youngmin, I can swing higher than youuu~"

Youngmin chuckled at Haewoon's childliness, "Yah, yah be careful! You don't want to go home with a scratch on your legs if you fall down right?"

Haewoon slowed down the swings and pouted, "Pssh. Youngminnie is so mean. Mehrong~"

"No, I'm not mean! If I'm mean, then I won't treat you the ice cream I promised earlier." Youngmin shot back.

"Oh no you don't you dare! But you promised me that you'll treat me!"

"Not unless you'll apologize."

Haewoon pouted and stood up from the swing, "Okay fine. Youngmin-ah, I'm sorry for saying that you are mean. Now, will you treat me ice cream?"

Youngmin chuckled and stood up also. "Now that's more like it! Haha. Now let's go get that ice cream before it gets dark."

Haewoon agreed and they both walked away from the park and went to go buy their ice cream. 

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

[Haewoon's POV]

Many years have passed and I still haven't forgotten my guy bestfriend, Youngmin. He wasn't just my bestfriend. But my first crush also. He was like a brother to me. But everything changed and I hated that. Who would want changes? The kind of change that suddenly...BOOM! My bestfriend went to States and he left me alone here. But before he went there, he told me that someday, we will meet again and at the unexpected place. To be truth, I doubt that it will happen, but, only but if it will happen, I would be happy and I can tell my true feelings for him. When will that day come? I always ask that question to myself. Even though, I'm still here at the park where we used to play when we were kids. I don't know, when I feel empty, I always come here and look at the sky. Or daydreaming as I say. Daydreaming about me and Youngmin? Kinda. I was the type of peson who will do anything just to get what I want. And I'm willing to wait even if it takes forever. But still, there is this little part of me that believes that he will come back again. 

 

[Yougmin's POV]

Once, I had this girl bestfriend. My one and only bestfriend. Not that I don't have friends but she's different from them. I really miss her. I remember the promise that I said to her. One day, we will meet again and at the unexpected place. Call me weird for saying that, but what can I do? I like her and I will do anything for her. So here I'am, back to Korea. I'm going to find her and bring her back to me. Nothing has changed here. Still the same. Then I went to the park we used to play and to my surprise, there was no one there, except for a girl. I came closer and seated beside her. I looked and stared at her. Wait a minute, why does this girl look familiar? Oh no, don't tell me that she's my Haewoon.

I stared at her and when she noticed that, she stared at me too. Is she my Haewoon? For sure they have the same eyes, could it be possibly her? I started talking, "Ha- Haewoon? 

"O-ommo! Youngmin?!" She said while her eyes widened. 

"Then it really is you! How have you been? Did you miss me? How's life? Do you--" My sentence was cutoffed when she hugged me. 

Haewoon whispered in my ear, "Shh... can't you see I missed you? Let me hug you like this for a while."

Being the surprised one, I let her hug me. After a while, she let go. "Now tell me what happened about you? You just disappeared without leaving me connections."

"That doesn't matter. What's important now is that I'm here. And plus, were together now! Remember what I said? We did meet at the unexpected place at the same time after all." I grinned. 

"Haha. Funny. But hey, before anything happens, I just want you to know something."

I nodded. "Okay, what is it?"

She took a deep breath and stated, "Listen, we were still too young when you left me and now that we've grown up, I finally realized my feelings for you. I like you, Youngmin-ah. You really don't have to say anything but I just wanted you to let know it. I know that--" She stopped talking when I kissed her on the lips. Yeah that's right. On the lips. I pulled back, "Now that you said it, will you be my girlfriend?"

Haewoon stood up and hugged me, "Yes! Yes I would love to be your girlfriend. But only on one condition."

"Condition? What kind?"

"Ice cream. Buy me ice cream first~" She sing-songed.

I just chuckled and nodded. "Arasseo. I'll buy you any flavor you want. Let's go?" I offered my hand to her. 

She laughed and took my hand and we walked away. As a couple. 

 

 


 

[A/N]

So I finally posted it! I just finished this and I feel happy. I'm sorry if it . I'm just 13 and I'm still trying my best for it to not be crappy. OTZ 

THANKYOU VERY MUCH FOR READING AND FOR THE ONES WHO SUBSCRIBED! I appreciate it. :]

Till my next story~

Oh, add me if you want. I just made this AFF account. :]]