Chapter 2 ^^

Behind Those Glasses Are My Beautiful Girlfriend

it's the same day as the first chapter

-------------------------------------------------

The bells ring giving a sign of recess time. After tidying all her stuff, krystal take her food and head out to the cafeteria to buy her favourite drink and kai’s too. After bought the drinks, she went to the rooftop to meet kai sitting on the floor with his back leaning on the wall. Krystal walk closer to him to see his closing eyes. So, she called out for him. “oppa, are you sleeping??” krystal ask in low sweet voice. Kai open his left eye slowly to see krystal bending in front of him. Without missing a chance, he pull krystal to him and make her sit on his lap and hug her tightly. Krystal blushed a bit because she still can’t use to this side of him.

“oppa waeyo??” she ask him while gently his fringe.

“I miss you so much” he pout at her wanting her to kiss him. Krystal chuckled and peck his lips.

“I miss you too~ I brought some kimbap, do you want it?? I made it this morning~” she smile at him.

“feed me, aah~” he open his mouth widely. Krystal just smile to him and feed one for him and another one for herself.

“Oppa are your leg not tired with me seating on your lap??” she ask him while feeding him the last kimbap.

“Aniyo~ I like you seating on my lap because I can hug you all the time and smell your sweet scent~” he said smiling and krystal can’t help to kiss his lips.

 “Mama want to have a dinner with you today~” he blurted out.

“Really?? What I need to wear oppa??”

“Anything nice maybe~ because it is in my house anyway~”

“Better to call her right??” she take out her phone.

“Do whatever you like~” krystal call kai’s mom right away~

--------------------------------

Mama: hello~

Krystal: hello~ mama it’s krystal here~

Mama: yes dear wae??

Krystal: oppa said that you invite me for dinner~

Mama: yes I am~ are you free tonight??

Krystal: I am free tonight mama~ what should I wear?? I’m afraid because oppa doesn’t want to help me at all

“yah when did I said that??” he shot her a death glare

Mama: is he there??

Krystal: yes he is~

Mama: you can wear anything you like dear because it is not a fancy dinner at the restaurant~ it’s just my house~

Krystal: ok mama~ see you tonight~ I need to go first because recess almost finished~

Mama: ok dear~ study well and please tell jongin don’t be a lazy ~

Krystal: ne mama I will~ bye bye~

Mama: ne~ bye bye~

--------------------------

“What did mama say??” he ask her to know the details of their conversations.

 “Mama said that you cannot be a lazy ~ now I want to go to the class oppa~ recess almost finish~” he released her and krystal went to her class first.

After the bells ring, kai make his way to the class. When he arrived in his class, there’s no a single person at all. So, he go to his place and there’s a note on his table. ‘go to chemistry lab now~’ is what written on the note. He never like chemistry but because the note is written by his girlfriend, he grab his books and made his way to the lab. The class had started on doing their experiment on preparation of soap, so he quickly go to his group and just lazily sitting around didn’t even help them. He never get into the same group with his girlfriend so he just staring at her who is busy doing the experiment. “Kim Jongin don’t just sitting around!! Help your friends too” the teacher scold him and it make krystal turn around to see his boyfriend is being a lazy again. She give him signal to do the experiment too and he just willingly do it. After 40 minutes, krystal’s group had done with the experiment and her group being the only group who made it. All of her group members ‘high-five’ with her and hug her. From far a pair of eyes were burning in jealousy. Krystal who didn’t noticed turn around smiling at her other classmates when she saw his eyes, her smile fade away.

--------------------------------

Fast forward

The bells ring and the students rushing to go home. Krystal still in her class focusing on making her homework before going home. Kai had left the class and waiting for krystal inside his car. When he noticed the school are mostly empty, he make his way to his class to check on his girlfriend. “are you still not going home??” he ask as he sit beside her.

“ Aren’t you mad at me?? I still need to finish this before going home. You can go home first if you want. I’ll wait for uncle Park to pick me later~” she turned her eyes back to her homework.

 “Nah~ I’ll wait till you finish. It’s better like that. I don’t want anything bad happen to you.” She didn’t answer him. He stare at his girlfriend who diligently make her homework. He was amazed by this side of her because she still can manage all of this plus the training. His anger towards her slowly fade away.

“ Yes I’m done.” She keep her books and tidying all her thing. She turned beside her to see that her boyfriend is keeping his eyes closed. ‘you must be tired waiting for me right?’ she thought to herself.

“oppa, wake up~ we can go home now.” She called for her boyfriend. “hrm~ you’re done??” he rub his eyes and yawn.

“yes I am oppa~ let’s go.” They walked together hand-in-hand to his car.

After 15 minutes, they arrived at her house. “thank you oppa~ bye bye~ see you tonight.” After peck his cheek she walk out from his car.

Before she close the door, “soojung-ah~ I’ll pick you tonight at 7.”

“ Ne arasso oppa~” she closed the door and walk inside her house.

“I’m home” soojung said it so that all the maid know that she is home. “ Soojung-ah how’s your school today??” her mom asked her.

“It’s great mommy~ love to back to school.” Mrs jung just chuckled at her daughter statement.

“Owh by the way mommy, mama ask me to have dinner at her house today.” She told her mom.

“I know that. She had called me earlier to tell me. Behave yourself ok.” She her hair gently.

“Yes I will mommy. I still need to practice so I’ll go first ok” she smile at her mom.

“Eat first honey.” She tell her daughter

“I’ve eat at school” with that krystal went to her room to change to her training outfit and went to her private studio beside her room.

Every Monday, she doesn’t have to go to the company because of her school’s schedule. She turn on the music and start dancing to the music. After a while, she turned herself to the piano and start singing.

-------------------------------------

After hours of training, she went to her room to have a nice shower for the night. She decided to wear a blouse shirt with a skinny jean and her favourite pair of oxford shoes which kai get for her on their first date. As she busy checking herself on the mirror, kai appear in front of her door and amaze by the way her simple look still make her look stunning. He walk closer to her silently and backhugged her.

“OMG. Oppa when did you come?? I didn’t hear you at all.” She jump a little and put her hand on her chest.

 “ I was there standing all the time but since you didn’t notice me at all I decided to just come in. You look so beautiful tonight. I wonder how can that big glasses of yours hide all the prettiness” he kissed her cheek. He just love to hug her because of her sweet scent that make him relax.

“There’s a way to do it.” She turned around to face him.

“I’m sorry about what happened at the lab~” she stare down to her feet.

“Hey, look at me *he lift up her chin* it’s not your fault at all. I’m the one who being jealous for no reason.” He cupped her face and kiss her softly.

She pushed him lightly. “Let’s go I don’t want mama to wait.”

“After you my princess” he bow slightly to her. She grab his hand and walk out from her room.

“Mommy I’ll go first.” She tell her mom who is reading a novel.

“Ne~ please send my regards to your mom kai.” She smile at him.

“Ne mommy.” With that he drive both of them to his house.

------------------------------------

After 5 minutes they arrived at his house.

“Mama, soojung is here~” he shout so that his mom can hear.

“Ne. Arasso, ask her to sit first, the food will be ready in few minutes.” While Mrs Kim are busy talking, Krystal make her way to the kitchen.

She backhugged her and that makes her jump a little. “Mama, do you want me to help you??”

“Aniyo krystal. Everything is ready.”

 “It’s ok mama, I’ll help you bring this to the table ok??” she lift up the food and bring it to the dining room.

“She such a good kid. I hope she’ll be my son’s wife.” Mrs Kim mumbled slowly. Mr Kim who happened to be there to check on the condition heard it.

“I hope she can be our daughter-in-law too. Maybe we need to call the Jung’s about this” he hugged her.

“Mama, do I have to bring anything more??” Krystal ask as she enter the kitchen.

“Nothing dear. Everything is ready. Let’s eat.”

“Ne.” The three went to the dining room but when they are there a person is missing.

“Where in the house is Jongin??” Mr Kim ask his wife.

“It’s ok dad I’ll call him maybe he is in his room.”

“Ne thank you krystal~” she went to his room. ‘Knock knock‘  she knock the door but there is no answer so she open the door to see that his room is so dark.

 “Why is it so dark in here??” she mumbled to herself.

“What do you want??” he show up in front of her.

“Oppa!! You surprised me.” Her face turn pale.

“Hehehe just kidding.” He grin widely at her.

“Dinner is ready” she speak slowly. He grab her hand and he can feel that her hand is so cold. He rub his hand onto her hand to warm it and went to the dining room.

“Take you long enough Jongin. Krystal what happened to you dear? Your face pale”

“Nothing Mama~” she faintly smile at Mrs Kim.

“Jongin must have done something right? It’s ok, you’ll sit beside me today” she told her as she spat the sit next to her.

“Ne Mama~” she went beside mama and sat next to her.

“Mama it’s not fair. I want to sit with her.” He frowned at his mother. “No Jongin. She wouldn’t turned pale if it is not your work to scared her.” Krystal chuckled and start eating her food silently.

They talk to a lot of things until it is the time for Krystal to went home.

“Thank you for the food Mama, it’s really delicious.” She thanked her.

“Your welcome dear. Come again anytime.”

“Ne.” After bid her goodbye, Kai sent her home but not with his car because she want to have a night stroll.

So, they walk hand-in-hand together to her house. Her hand turn colder every minute they walk, so, kai take off his jacket and put it on her.

“Thank you oppa~” she thanked him and his scent on the jacket make her feel safer and warmer. She love his scent so much because it make her feel his presence near her. They walk together in silence and it make them fell comfortable. After few minutes, they reached at her house.

“Thank you for today oppa~” she kissed his lips and before she could enter her house, kai pulled her for a hug.

“Sorry~ I didn’t mean to scared you.” He apologize to her on what he did earlier.

“I know oppa. Don’t worry I’m not mad at you.” She smile at him.

“Hurry go inside or your mom will kill me.” He push her lightly to the open door.

“Arasso. Good night oppa. See you tomorrow.” She enter her house and Kai make his way to his house.  

----------------------------------

 

 i didn't do this in the first chapter, so i'm thinking i'll do it in here instead.

@Syaz4everSONE16, @megakpoplover, @Safira, @SailorVenusYaten, @margee_93, @SMILEz, @chiie59, @silverlarie, @PearlescentPearln and @sooshawol thank you for subscribing to my story~ *90 degrees bow* you guys really made my day~

just a short update from me~ the next chapter will be the last chapter and i'll update it tomorrow because i'm still editing my finished story~ i hope you enjoyed it~