Chapter 1 ^^

Behind Those Glasses Are My Beautiful Girlfriend

It’s their first day school after the summer break. Like usual, Mr. Park will drop off Soojung near her school because she doesn’t want others to know about her identity.

“thank you uncle” she thanked her driver like usual

“your welcome, Soojung” then she walk out from the car towards her school.

She love to walk because it can help her maintain her body for her secret job as a model. As she reach the school, a red hummer entered the school gate.

Photobucket

All the fangirls quickly went to the car to greet the kingka of the school, Kai. Seeing the scene, Soojung just shake her head and walk to her class.

Kai pov

When I arrive, all the girls started gathered around me. From my place, I can see my girlfriend just shake her head and walk away. Why did she do that? First, she doesn’t want me to pick her up and now she didn’t even greet me. Oh, what a great day. After walk away from all the girls, I got a message.

To: Jongin oppa  fr: Ssoojung

Good morning oppa ^^. How are you today??

Why did she text me when we are in the same class? As I enter the class, I went to her place. Since it’s still early, there are not many students in the class.

“why did you text me when I’m in this class too??” I ask her with a slight annoyed tone

“I don’t want the others know about us oppa” she gave me her puppy eyes look which I can’t resist at all

“aissh fine! I’ll reply your text” I groaned at her, pinch her cheek and walk to my place which only a couple seat beside  her.

To: my forever Soojungie  fr: Jongin

Good morning dear~ I’m a little PISSED today. What about you?

After she got the message, she gave me a death glare. While I’m waiting for her to reply, the so-called queenka, Janice come to my class and walk towards  me.

“good morning oppa” she greet me but I just nod my head because I don’t like her

“oppa, this is for you~ I just come back from New York and I bought this for you”

As she keeps talking, I got a reply from soojung.

To: jongin oppa  fr: soojung

I am happy today because school has start again ^^. Oppa please keep this as a secret ok?? And keep away from that girl, arasso?? Love you <333. Muah ^3^.

I chuckled silently and take a look at her face who maybe right now is cursing this girl. I reply back to her

To: my forever soojungie  fr: jongin

I’ll try to keep this as a secret but I can’t promise that. I’ll chase this girl right away for you. Love you too <333. Muaah ^3^. p/s: let’s spent our lunch together~

“oppa~ oppa, did you hear me??” she’s getting annoyed right now

“urm sorry, what’s your name again??”

“it’s Janice oppa. Don’t you know it??”

“Janice-ssi, will you PLEASE leave now because your perfume is kinda SUFFOCATED me right now” I said it a little loud while faking a cough and the others just laugh at my statement. After being humiliated by me, she stomp her feet and walk away from our class.

To: jongin oppa  fr: soojung

Oppa, you shouldn’t do that you know. It’s awful. About that, ok. I pack some food for us too.

To: my forever soojungie  fr: jongin

It’s the true thought. Meet me at the rooftop ok~

After I sent the text, the bells ring. She turned at me and give her warm smile. The teacher come in and our first lesson start. I still remembered how she becoming my girlfriend and it’s all started during the summer break.

--------------------------------------------------------

Flashback (author POV)

Last night, kai and krystal got a text from their agency telling that they’ll have a photoshoot for W magazine and have to leave at 8 o’clock in the morning. Krystal who always respect the time, come 10 minutes early and went straight to the lobby.

“jongsuk oppa, annyeong~” she greet the manager

“owh, soojung-ah~ you’re here” he move his eyes from his phone to greet krystal

“yes I am” she answered and take a sit next to him

“have you had your breakfast??” he ask because he knew what will happen if she skip her meal

“not yet but don’t worry~ I’ve pack my breakfast with me” she smile, nod her head and show the food she had packed

“ok then, but I’ll stop by the café later and I’ll buy something more for you to eat. I don’t want you to collapse during photoshoot later” he stared at her

“ne arasso” she smile at his thoughtfulness

“let’s wait for kai, the we’ll leave for the photoshoot” he said before move his eyes back to the phone

“eyh!! Kai oppa will go too??” she ask in disbelief

“yes I am, and what with that ‘eyh!!’?” he replied coldly

“oppa annyeong~ about that it’s nothing~” she smile sheepishly

“since everyone is here~ let’s go~” jongsuk tell them

“ok” krystal grab her bag and follow right behind the manager

In the van, krystal and kai sit at the back. The awkwardness really creap krystal out because kai is ignoring her wih his ipod, the stylists were taking a nap in front of her and the driver is busy focusing himself on driving. So, krystal decided to play with her ipad because the journey will be like two hours. After 20 minutes, she started to get bored with her ipad and decided to just listening to her ipad while taking a nap. Every minute, kai will take a glance at her face when he saw that krystal had landed her headat the window. Kai take a good look at her face when he realize that she is sleeping.

 

Kai POV

Is she sleeping right now? I wave my hand in front of her face and she didn’t even move. I guess she did sleeping. I move a little closer to her and mive her head onto my shoulder. I take a good look at her sleeping face. The face of the girl I’ve been madly in love with for months now. I don’t have enough courage to confess to her eventhought my EXO’s friend ask me too. As I keep on staring at her face, she snuggle on my shoulder and hug my arm which make my heart skip a beat. After calming my heart rate,  I becoming sleepy and rest my head on top of her head and fall asleep.

Author POV

After two hours, they finally arrived at the location. The head stylist, tiffany, turned her head to wake the two model. She quickly grab her phone and snap a picture of the two who snuggle to each other. She squeled by the scene.

“ommo, they’re so cute~” she beam and giggling

“fany-ah, what are you doing?? Hurry wake the kids up” jongsuk glare at her

“ne arasso” she replied to the manager carelessly

She know kai feeling towards krystal, so, she decided to help him on getting her because krystal felt the same way too. Slowly, kai awake by all the noise. He open his eyes to see the stylist giggling at him and krystal. “noona sshh” he ask her to quiet. Right after he did that, krystal wake up rubbing her eyes and yawn. “have we arrived??” she ask tiffany who can’t stop giggling. “yes we are dear” tiffany told her. “ok~ why are you giggling unnie??” she ask still didn’t realize she’ve been hugging kai’s arm all this time. “because you seem to love hugging kai’s arm” tiffany grin at her and kai look away pretend didn’t know what happened.

Krystal POV

“kai’s arm??” I look down to see that I am hugging his arm. “I – I’m sorry oppa” I release his arm. “I thought it was my ipad” really soojung ipad!! I scold myself for being careless. “it’s ok” he replied to me in a flat tone. “fany-ah where are the kids” jongsuk oppa shout at tiffany unnie. “this oppa really pissed me off. They’re coming, be a little patient will ya??” I giggling at her answer. “let’s go kids. I don’t want that oppa push my button”. After she went out, kai and I went out of the van and walk to our waiting room and I noticed that kai continued on listening to his ipod, so I went to tiffany unnie to ask her what happened earlier. “unnie, did I really hugged his arm??” I whispered at her. “yes you are. I’m so shocked when I turned around, I see both of you cuddle to each other~” she said to me and show the picture. I started blushing when I see the picture. “unnie, promise me to keep it as a secret??” I pleaded her. “I’ll try” she said that and ruffled my hair.

Tiffany POV

When kai and krystal having their make-up and hair done, I sneakily went out of the room to see the photographer. “photographer-nim, I would like to ask if there any couple shoot??” I ask the photographer. “we do plan on have it but all of it depends on the situations later”. Upon hearing his answer I take out my phone and show him the picture I take earlier in the van. “please do have it because I think they will have good chemistry”. “owh I now what you mean by now. Don’t worry I’ll make sure to have it and maybe a little kiss scene too” he gave me a wink. “thank you photographer-nim” I thanked him and walk back to the room.

Fast forward (author POV)

After 3 hours, the photographer called it a break and the models had their lunch together with the stylists. Krystal were grateful that finally she can take off her heels because it start to feel hurt to stand. While for kai, he just to hungry to care for anything and start to digging the food first without waiting for anyone. “oppa, are you that hungry??” krystal ask him and he just nod to her question. Krystal just chuckled at his childish act and find it cute. After all the stylists sit with her for lunch, “thank you for the food~ I’ll eat well~” she thanked her manager for the food and they start to eat while chatting. Jongsuk just shake his head and chuckled at her politeness. After finish with the lunch, they have to prepare for the shoot again. Tiffany told the other stylists to redo their make-up and hair again. “unnie, why must we do it again??” one of the stylist ask. “because the photographer want the next concept to be more natural and their look right now is too much.” Tiffany explained to her and they just nod their head. After 45 minutes, they are done with their new look. Krystal were wearing a floral dress with an oxford shoes and a side messy braid. (just pretend her with the hairstyles)

Photobucket

Kai were wearing a jeans shirt and a jeans with a pair of black converse.

Photobucket

After knowing that they will do a couple shoot, krystal can’t help to blush and kai, he decided to shrugged all the thought away. The shoot started and the photographer make them do a lot of skinships because he want to save the kiss part as the last. After finish with it, they start moving to the beach where the photographer planned on the kiss scene. Krystal feel excited to play on the beach, so, she take off her shoes and start playing around. The photographer quickly grab his camera and take a lot of her picture. Naturally, krystal grab kai’s hand and drag him along with her. After a while, the photographer start on his evil plan on making the kiss scene work. “kai-ssi, krystal-ssi” he called the models after they finish touch-up their make-up. “ne” both answer at the same time and walk to the photographer. “the last shot will be a kiss scene” “what!?” the models can’t believe what they heard.

Kai POV

The photographer call for us and tell that the last shoot will be a kiss scene. Krystal and I were left dumbfounded after he said that. “let’s get started” he shout and it make me awake from the shockness. I can do it because I’m professional. I look to my side and see that krystal is blushing. She is so cute when she is blushing. I have wanted to kiss that pink lips so long ago but today I felt so wrong if I kiss that lips. Owh god please help me. “kai-ssi, naturally go to her and kiss her ok~” the photographer told me. “the sunset beside you is just perfect” when he said that, I can see tiffany noona had a huge smile plastered on her face. Slowly, I went to her to close the gap between us. I grab her arm and pull her closer to me. I stare deeply into her eyes and again my heart skip a beat. “may i??” I ask her so that it will look more natural when the result come out and she nod her head to my question. I hope it can be a one-shot.

Krystal POV

“may i??” he ask me maybe to make it look more natural and I just nod to his question. When he is leaning closer, I decided to close my eyes and felt his soft and warm lips on mine. I can feel my heart beat increasing and hoping that he didn’t hear it. After few seconds, he pull off from the kiss and I can see his face turning red, well me too. I turned around and scream “thank you for your hard work” and he just left immediately. After finish pack all of our things, all of us went home and this time kai decided to sit beside jongsuk oppa maybe because of the kiss scene.

Author POV

After the photoshoot, kai told his friend what happened during the photoshoot when they are lazily laying down after their dance practice. “dude, I think it’s time for you to confess your feeling to her after you stole a kiss from her” chanyeol told him “if you’re not going to confess to her then I will” sehun smirk at him. “yah!! Don’t you dare do that. She is mine ok” he shot him a death glare. “if she is yours then go and confess to her” right after luhan said that, krystal came into the room. “annyeong oppa~” she greet them cheerfully. “annyeong krystal~” they greet her back except kai. “am I disturbing something?? If I am then I’ll leave” she said that and pick up her bag ready to go out. “aniyo krystal you didn’t disturb anything~ we actually are going out. Right guys??” suho said that while givng the others signal to leave. “yeah we have other things to do actually~ bye krystal” baekhyun quickly backing up on what suho said. “bye krystal~” all of them leave the room except for the two because they have a duo practice. “let’s start oppa??” she ask him nervously after what happened during the photoshoot. “owh ne let’s start our practice” he turn on the music and they start dancing to it. It’s so different for krystal today because she make a lot of mistakes. “this is the last one, after that we’ll take a break” he said that to her because he do noticed the different on her today. As they were dancing, krystal lose her balance and kai quickly pull her waist near him so that she didn’t fall. The time were moving slowly at that moment. Krystal can’t stop blinking her eyes and kai decided to pull all her body near him as he hugged her tightly. “oppa~” “why are you so clumsy?? Do you know how afraid am I if you injured??” “I am fine oppa~ if I fall, you’ll be there to catch me” ‘why did I said that’ krystal scold herself silently. He released her from his embrace and hold onto her shoulder. He stares deeply into her eyes, “will you give me chance to catch you from falling??” “ne??” she confused on his sudden words “I’ve been loving you for months now soojung and will you take me as your boyfriend??” “oppa you must be kidding right?? Did all of you planned this??” “I am not kidding soojung~” seeing his serious face soojung nod her head. “ne??” “I will take you as my boyfriend. Will you take me as your girlfriend??” “yes I will soojung~” he lean closer to her and planted a kiss on her soft lips which later turned into a passionate kissed. “hey did you guys see my ipod??” lay open the door and surprised by the scene. He quickly close the door and run to the others at the café. EXO and f(x) quickly making their way to the room after being told by lay. They peek at the door to see the couple are still kissing when suddenly kris sneezed loudly and make the couple stop and turned their head to the door. “hye guys~” the 15 people grin widely at the couple. Krystal hide herself behind kai and embarrassed on what had happened. They didn’t stop teasing the couple from that day. Everyday during the summer break, the couple will spent their time together.

End of flashback

--------------------------------------------------

the first chapter~ because of the comment that you guys post i decided to post the first chapter~ i'm sorry if it is not good because i keep on editing the finished story. about the flashback, i know it's long right~ i had no idea on how to reduce it actually~ i hope you enjoy it~ another thing CONGRATULATIONS f(x) on getting first place on Music Bank~

i'll post the second chapter asap after i finished editing it~ please subscribe and leave some comment~