~2~

Lady of the Greatest Virtue

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                     xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

Yoona's P.O.V.

I cringed my eyes at the sight of sunlight beaming on my face.

''Here's to another day''. I sighed.

Instead of attending college, I'm on my way to work.

I looked to my left and saw my worn out mother wrecklessly sleeping.

It has been three months since my father Leeteuk passed away, he was a lawyer, a good father, a respected and honourable man, but he left us with nothing.

Ever since that incident, My mother Taeyeon is in no condition to work. Her flawless, glowing, Stress-free skin is now replaced by dry scrawny skin, and eyes surrounded by darkened circles.

She was no longer that cheerful, childish mother I once had. I pity her.

As the eldest, I'am obliged to support my younger brother and sister named Kyuhyun and Sulli.

My life isn't exactly a typical cinderella story where rich girl becomes poor, fairygodmother appears and then there's a prince whose undying love for you saves you from the hell-hole I'm living in. HECK NO. no such thing in the real world.

I was so occupied by my thoughts that I didn't even realized I was on my way to work. 

It's hard to have such Imagination like mine i always end up wandering somewhere else.

''THUMP''..........

''Omo...I'm so sorry....I didn't mean to...'' I cautiously said. helping the man stand up.

''Tssk Beggars these days willing to do anything to steal money'' One of the man's friend said.

'' HUHH!! Beggars? Who do you think you are? I asked him pointing my index finger to his face.

'' Sorry miss my friend had no rights to say that to you, I apologize in his behalf'' The man i bumped into said.

He briefly looked at me and softly said ''Yoona-ssi?'' 

''Yeah, that's me? How do you know my name....Omoo...then i realized it's..'' Nickhun Sunbae'' i screamed.

I bowed a couple of times to apologize to him...This was so embarassing. I cant believe its him. Etheokke? What should i do? ''I'm sorry was all i could say.

''Calm down, It's not like you did it in purpose'' nickhun said assuring me. I gave him slight smile and nodded.

''Well it was great seeing you again Im Yoona, I'll see you around''. he said and winked at me.

I was speechless, Nickhun was my Senior, I used to attend an elite school in Korea but I was immediately kicked out as soon as my family had financial problems. 

Nickhun was my crush then, he was one of the richest people in Korea, but back when he was still my senior he remained a humble and generous person. I would alwways admire him from afar. Did I mention he was a great singer, handsome and sporty. He's perfect!

There i was again with my crazy imagination.

Then there's that moment when you look at your watch wide eyed and realize that your late for work.

I sprinted my way to Big Sister Hyori's bakery, hoping i could still make it in time. She was my boss, about 3o years of age, Single, quite strict but at the same time kind-hearted.

I reached my destination catching my breath suddenly the door strikes open. 

''Yoona, why are you breathing so heavily?'' Big sister Hyori asked.

''Well, I ran here because i thought i was gonna be late...so..''I said.

''Late?...PUHAHAHHA~'' She laughed.

I tilted my head in confusion and looked at her with a blank expression...

''Your too funny Im Yoona, It's only 8:00 your shift doesn't start till ten'' she told me.

''Oh'' was all i could say. 

'' Come in anyways and tell me what stopped you on your way to work?'' She asked me suspiciously.

''oh...Um...well.... I bumped into somoene today'' I told her ....'' Remember that Sunbae, i used to always talk about''.

''Him? Ummm...Nickhun Horvejkul?'' 

''Yep him'' I replied.

'' Yeah I've learned a lot about that boy from Tv, fortunately he is now the new Imperial General, it was announced last week by Emperess CL'' she said in a matter of fact tone.

''WHATTT?, Seriously?'' I said in shock.

''Speaking of Imperial Palace, did you see these'' Big sister Hyori said handing me a poster.

~ Ladies of Korea, a decade has now passed and it's time to choose seven new concubines for his majesty Lee Donghae.........~ 

''Pfftt...what a bunch of airheads'' I said not continuing to read it. ''Seriously why can't this country convert to democracy instead... god i spit on the face of that Emperor Lee Donghae how can he have seven wives?''.....''That's un-natural....he must be pretty full of himself to think that he has seven different girls to be his slave every night''

''Yuck the thought of it makes me shudder'' I Told big sister Hyori.

'' Well Yoona let me tell you something''....She said.....

                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author's Note: 

Well guys heres the first chapter what do you think's is happening so far?

Do you like it? Hate it?

Please share your opinions below, Thanks for taking your time in reading this Love yous!

~PouTQueen.