SHINee: Accidents

Idol's Friend

Note: No, Key is not flipping off the camera...haha those who have watched Hello Baby know what I’m talking about :D
- - - - -

Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong Ring Digi Ding Digi Ding Ding Ding~

Your phone was ringing, and by the ringtone, you already knew who it was


"Hello?" you asked out of habit.


"[YOUR NAME]!! Can you come meet us at an address that I will text you in a second? We want you to meet someone!" Key practically screamed with excitement into the phone.


You pulled the phone slightly away from your ear as you replied, "Sure! I'll be there." Rubbing your ear in pain, you wondered who it could be that they wanted you to meet...



You arrived at the address Key had texted you and looked around. You didn't see anyone. It seemed like it was a relatively empty park, with a pretty lake, and a little boat thing.


Confused, you checked your phone again to see if maybe you had gone to the wrong addre--


"SHE'S HERE!!!! HIIIIIIII [YOUR NAAAMEEEE]" Onew shouted, his usual, adorably upbeat self. Shocked, you looked up from your phone to see Onew and Taemin bounding towards you with arms open. Playing along, you ran into their arms, with dramatic, slow-motion movie flair.


"Hi Taemin Oppa! Onew Oppa!" you said with a huge smile. "Where are the others?"


"They are on their way, just escorting the guest" Onew replied with a few eyebrow wiggles.


"Oooooooooh, is it a girl?" you asked playfully.


"Well...." Taemin began to answer. But he was interrupted by an excited Jonghyun.


"WE'RE HEEEEERE!" he shouted. You saw Key and Minho approaching, but Taemin was blocking your view. You took one step to the right and peered around Taemin. And then you squealed.


"OMONA HE'S SO CUUUUUUUTE!!!! KYAAAAA~" you screamed at a ridiculously high decibel.


You ran towards the little boy who was holding Key and Minho's hands. He visibly got scared as you approached, and you realized how crazy you must've just looked. Fixing your clothes and walking at a normal pace, you resumed your approach toward the small boy.He was still clinging onto his Key appa when you finally reached them. Squatting, you gently asked, "What's your name sweety? I'm [your name] noona"


He looked at you with big adorable eyes and mumbled, "Yoogeun." Then he broke out of his shyness and gave you a mischevious smile. Laughing, he hid behind Key's hands.


"Don't we get hugs too?" Minho asked, slightly annoyed. You hugged them both hello, then turned your attention back to Yoogeun.


The rest of the afternoon was filled with fun and 5 slightly jealous SHINee members. You played with Yoogeun [and the SHINee members who were begging you for attention at this point] in between their filming for Hello Baby. While on set, you just pretended to be a normal staff member, considering nobody on the staff knew your actual relationship with the boys. By the end of the day you were tired and happy, and looking forward to a nap.


But just before leaving, Jonghyun invited you to come over to SHINee's dorm the next day. "Since you like children so much" was his answer to your question of why.


 
- - THE NEXT DAY - - -

*Ding Dong* The doorbell rang, and you heard footsteps approaching the door. A voice called out, "Who is it?" You looked into the camera and smiled.


"Taeminie oppa! It's me"


You heard a ding and the door in front of you opened. As you walked in, you were greeted by a smiling Jonghyun.


'Hi!" he said somewhat awkwardly. You gave him a weird look. Something was wrong here...then you noticed them. Two little pink-sock-clad feet peeking out from behind Jonghyun's y legs.


"You seem to have a parasite" you commented while laughing. A cute little girl peeked her head out from behind Jonghyun. He picked her up and introduced you to her.


"Eunbi-ah this is [your name] unnie. [Your name] this is my niece Eunbi. She's three years old" Jonghyun introduced.


"Hi Eunbi" you said while waving at the sweet toddler. "Do you need me to baby sit or something?" you asked Jonghyun.


He rubbed his neck shyly. "No, I just thought you could maybe help me a little...i'm...well...not that great with small children..and..well..."


You pinched the older guy's cheeks and said in a babying tone "aigoo our Jonghyunnie needs help doesn't he?" causing him to blush.
WIth a smile and a little more playful mocking, you agreed to help.
 


You were playing with dolls with Eunbi when you noticed Jonghyun staring intensely at you. You wiped your face self-consciously and looked around to see what could be so very intersting.


He noticed you reaction and laughed, "I'm looking at you silly. You just look so beautiful playing with Eunbi. Like a mom!"


You scrunched your nose at the comment. "Is that a compliment? or are you calling me old?"


Laughing with his ridiculously loud laugh, he replied, "Yes it's a compliment. You look good." Satisfied with his answer you smiled.


"Can we take pictures?" Jonghyun suddenly asked.


You nodded in agreement, and laughed when Eunbi's face perked up at the sound of the word camera. She was only three years old, but already loved to "take" --more like be in since she couldn't actually work a camera yet--selcas.


Jonghyun pulled out his phone and started taking pictures. First they were of you and him. Then you and Eunbi. Then finally of all three of you. It was like you were a little family.


"Can you take a pic of me and Eunbi? I want to upload it to Twitter" Jonghyun asked you. You were a little sad you couldn't be in the picture, but you knew the consequences if you were caught hanging out with idol members in your free time. You wanted to keep this part of your life private, so you smiled and took his phone.


"Say Kimchi" you said in a sing song voice, and you snapped a few photos of Jong and his neice.


He uploaded the photo with the caption, "Playtime with my neice~ Kekeke Isn't she cute? ^^"


When he finished, you reached over to check how it looked. You glanced at the screen, then dropped it into your lap in shock. You shoved the phone back into Jonghyun's hands and began to panic.


He looked at you confused. In your panic you managed to get two words out: "Wrong. Picture."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There was a long silence before Jonghyun realized what just happened. He had uploaded a picture of himself, Eunbi, and YOU smiling and hugging. You noticed that your face was awfully close to his. And in the reflection of the mirror behind you guys in the pic, you could see that his arm was wrapped around your waist.


Normal for you.

Mob-inducing evidence for the fans.


Jonhyun scrambled to take down the pic, then re-uploaded a new one, hoping that nobody saw the accidental one.
Just then, frantic footsteps screeched to a halt outside Jonghyun's bedroom door. Key opened the door with a face of pure shock. "Hyung! I saw the picture..."
...


NO.


OH NO.


THIS WAS NOT HAPPENING.


YOU WERE DEAD.


THE FANS WERE GOING TO KILL YOU.


THEY WERE GOING TO HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU.


With a grim smile, Jonghyun muttered something only you could hear, "This is NOT the reality I wanted."


--------
[A/N] I loved SHINee's Hello Baby! I'm Key biased so i actually died of joy when Yoogeun Key's face and said he missed him THIIIIIISSSSS MUUUUCHHHH (with arms spread wide over his head)...so precious<3 There were so many gifs that I could’ve included by I couldn’t decide so I leave you, the reader, with a word of advice. Watch the show! :) One of my favorite hello baby seasons! especially if you like SHINee! On another note, comments are always welcome and photo credits to whomever the photo belongs and to hello baby.