Chapter 5

Im His Cool Fiance

Seung Ho POV

Omma told me to help her pick something at one room. She told me that the she also rent the room. Oh hell, why me? I'm crazy hungry and she ask me to pick her stuffs? Why she not asked Hyung Jin who still in her heaven of food? Bleh,, I hope he not sleep.

I'm searching for that stuff at the room. I checked in the bed, sofa, television. What else? Geez, I dont see her stuffs in here. Suddenly, I smelled a very good smell. 'Wait, is that food?' I took some steps to that smell until I infront of the door. "Did omma told someone to deliver me some food? Well, it good." I said to myself and opened the door. I saw a girl standing in front of me. Tsk, I can't see her face, I just saw she holding a plate of food. FOOD? My mouth watered now.

"Come in." I said.

Jiyeon POV

I covered my face with my beauty hair not wanting he saw me. Well, I always do the same thing if I meet someone stranger. Is that weird? Well, I love weird thing coz I'm PARK JIYEON.

"Come in" He said. I nooded and entered the room.

He suddenly grabbed the plate that full of food on my hand. Then, he eat. Oh GOSH, where his good attitude? Do he know who I am?

"Wow, you are so hungry." I said while facing the wall.

"Well, yeah. Now get out from this freakin room." He answered.

"Oh my, HELLO! How can you said to me like that? Do you know who I am? Wanna me to introdce myself to you?" I said angrily.I'm shock of his answer. Bleh, my face red now, I guess. *Still facing the wall.*

"I know who you are. You are the restaurant staf and my omma told you deliver me some food. Well, I should ask you, 'do you know who I am?' Well, I'm the son of your big manager's friend. Now, get out or else I told my father's friend to fire you. " He answered playfully, Ommo this guy.

I turned to him with my red face but all the red became more red when saw his face. "What? You again?", I screamed. "Ommo, what...", He freezed when he looked at me while his left hand on his cheek. "", He called me. I can't stand anymore. I took the food that he hold on his right hand and throw it onto his face.

"Jerk..jerk..and jerk!" I yelled to him. Then, I went back to my penthouse. I saw omma and appa are waiting for me at the living room but I really don't have mood to talk to them. Please blame Seung Ho coz took my happy mood. I went to my room screamed. 

Seung Ho POV

Wtf? I went back to my penthouse. Suddenly, I saw the girl who dare to throw my food to my lovely face. "What is she doing in that penthouse? She just a staf right?" I shook my head and entered my penthouse which located beside 'that pretty girl' penthouse.

"So?" Omma asked. Seriously, what she want?

"What the hell with your 'stuffs'? Just said that it not a stuffs but it a y staf." I yelled.

"y staf? How dare you said to her like that?" Appa suddenly appeared.

"Boya? Why you two scolding me? She throw my food to my face."

"Your food? Well, she make the food." Appa said again.

"What?"

"She is the daughter of Mr. Park and Mrs. Park. She is Park Jiyeon. Your fiance" Omma said. I just felt like my heart stop beating. "T..that girl? My ff..fiance?" I asked myself in disbelivable.

"Yes, and please be nice to her. Arasso?" Appa tapped my shoulder. Honestly, I just want to screamed in front of them, but my voice can't came out. I'm really shock that the 'pretty girl' is my fiance. The girl who punched me on the plan, the girl who throw my food onto my face? Now, I know why I saw her in in that penthouse. 

I went to my room and locked it. I lied down on my bed. I really can't think now. So, I decided to sleep. I wished that when I wake up tomorrow, what happen today is just a nightmare.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well guys, I know this chapter is kinda boring and sorry for long time not update. I told you that I'm busy right? My school format now is different. So, I guess I will be more busy. But, dont worry coz I will try my hard to update immedeatly. Ok, I'm sorry if I had some wrong grammars. To the reader who not subscribe yet, you can subscribe this story if you like it and comments please^^. Don't be a silent reader. Arasso? Thankz..