Chapter 12

Im His Cool Fiance

JIYEON POV

I woke up when heard my phone rang. Seriously, who the hell intreput my sleep, huh? Tsk... I took my phone that was on table beside the bed.

"Hello?" I asked with my very sleepy voice.

"Ya, Jiyeon. Where are you, huh? Our class will start about any minutes now." Jieun said made my sleep mode suddenly goes away. 

"Bwo????" I asked once again.

"Wait, wait.. Since when you wake up late, huh?? .. Oooo, Jiyeon. Mr. Choi is coming. I will talk to you after class or else Mr. Choi will throw my phone on the sea.. Anyeong.." She said.

I stood up and quickly took a bath and prepared myself. Before I left the room, I glance at the mirror. When saw my reflextion on the mirror, OMG. What the hell with my eyes? Since when I became a panda? Tsk.. whatever. 

I went to my door room and step out from my bed. Then, I felt some sticky things on my sole and bad smell sneak in my nose. "What is this smell?" I asked myself.. "EH, Wait.." I said again and turned my head to down. My jaw dropped when saw some out -of -date pizza stick on my sole. My face was red because I really angry.. "YOOOO SEUNG HOOOOO!!!!!" I screamed out of my lung enough to make this earth shakes.

Yoo Seung Ho POV

My eyes slowly and slowly close down. My head that was stick with my hand also slowly fall down onto the table's surface. Mr. Choi's voice whose now babble about something made me more sleepy. Suddenly, it  feel like an electric strike me somehow when heard Jiyeon screamed my name. But, when I'm back to reality, I see no her. Oh crap.. Now I'm standing in the class like an idiot who can't answer the teacher's question. "Yes, Mr. Yoo. Can I help you?" Mr Choi asked. Everyone's eyes were stick on me. Oh fuck,, what to do, now? Somehow, and Idea was fund my head.

"Er,, I think I had stomach ache, can you excuse me to go to the washroom?" I said.

"Yes, you may go.." He said and I slowly walk out from the class.

Fuhh,, Thankz god coz help me..

When I'm about to step in the male washroom, a flying sandal was hit my bautiful head. "oH, No.." I said and took the blue sandals. "Wait,., aren't this is Jiyeon's sandals?" I asked to myself. Then I turned around and saw the really angry Jiyeon. She look so horror with her panda eyes and her arang (vempire) messy hair. "O..o." 

Before she could kill me, better I run in to the male washroom.

"Yoo Seung Ho.. I will make sure you will die by my own hand." She yelled to the male washroom's front door like a crazy woman. I chuckled and realized that I still holding her sandals.

"Jiyeon. Jiyeon.. Clumsy girl.." I said and throw her sandal in the toilet bowl the I flush it. 

"Owh??" I said when saw the sandal keep pop out although I was flush it. 

"Aish, whatever." I said and left the toilet room with the sandal in the bowl. When I came out, it was a relief when I saw no Jiyeon. I quickly went back to the class.

"Are you having a bad stomach ache?" Mr. Choi asked me. 

"Ah, no." I shooked my head and sit back on my seat. I saw Jiyeon was in the class too. Aish,, is she really mad of me? How if really wanna  kil me at our house? Aigoo, just imagine Jiyeon holding an axe while giving her death smile on me. Then, she slowly walk to me and slowly raise the axe and swing it on me. And no!!!!!!!!!! "Mommy, mama, omma save me!!!!! Jebal save me!!!!" I said it out loud and I didn't notice it.

"Mr. Yoo! Are you Okay. Do you need some medicines?" He asked me.

Owh gowd,. What exactly happened to me? I looked at everybody who were exactly gave me WTF look. But, my head stop when saw Jiyeon smiling. That evil smile. Arghhh..

"Gwenchanna?" Hyorin asked me. I nodded.

"Umm, I'm okay. U can contineu to teach we." I said to Mr. Choi and he shook her head.

"Berry bear, are you sure?" Hyorin asked.

Jiyeon P.O.V

That jerk. Where the hell he throw my sandal. Arghh.. 

"Jiyeon ah, hahaha,, Seriously, what wrong with you today? Come late to school, messy hair, panda eyes and hahaha, you just wear one sandals. Where the other one? Are you sick?" Jieun laughed at me.

"Ya! Stop it. It not funny. These are all the JERK fault. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" I yelled and messed my hair with my hand.

"Hey, hey.,, look at you. You already mess and you wanna mess yourself again? BTW, Jerk? Who was that jerk? Jiyeon.. are you hiding something behind me?" Jieun said and fixed my hair.

"Jiyeon.. Look who came." I changed the topic

"Owh??" 

"Hey beautiful.." Suddenly I heard that lovely voice. I turned around and saw him.

"Myungsoo!!!!" I shout his name and hugged him.

"Jiyeon, I miss you" He hugged me back.

"I miss you too.. A LOT." I said.

"Ehem.. ehem,, we are statues, right?" Woohyun said.

I broke the hug and face them. "Of course not. You are my bestfriends. Let me hug you"  I went to them and hug them.

Jieun also had the 'hug scence' with Infinite or more right to be call 'kingka'

"Hey guys. Are you notice that everyone are watching us?" Jieun said when saw many girls stopped around us. Some of them are jealous and fangirlings and shouted like the fangirls.

"Of course IU, they are really miss their school kingka, right?" Hoya said proudly and wave to the school students while laughing.

"Umm, Jiyeon. Can I ask you why you only wear one sandal? Where the other one?" Myungsoo said and I just bit my lips.

"Style??,," I said and headed to the cafe.

"Hey, hey.. What wrong?" Infinite asked me.

"Nothing, I just hungry. Let get some food!" I asked them and went to the cafe.

After took the food, we sat together.

"So,, how you there in Japan?" Jieun asked them.

"Well, we are lucky. But just lucky." Sungjong said.

"Wanna share the JUST LUCKY things with we?" Jieun said.

"Well, there were many genius group. Our group were lucky because we have Myungsoo. He save everythings." Sungyeol said.

"Not all" Myungsoo closed his face with his hand. Jieun, me and Infinite member keep talking to each other. Well, it been 3 months that Infinite were at Japan. There were having the international science technology competition at Japan.

"But we just got 2nd place."

"Wow,, that absolutely Wow.. You got 2nd place and said 'just lucky'? Are you serious? " Jieun tapped Dongwoo shoulder.

"But we want 1st place..!" All Infinite members said it together. Infinite members were all my and Jieun's friends. We meet them all at the first semester except for Myungsoo. He moved to this university at the half first semester.. We are really good friends. They are all good lookings boys and definitely kingka in this university. There all were good at science technology and that made them famous in this university. Well, in this campus we can popular by good at science since this campus is really popular of Science Techno

Suddenly, I saw the Jerk with his friends. But his girl members' eyes were stick on Infinite. ?? Whatever..  Saw Seung Ho walked happily with his girls friends made my blood boild. Can I come to him and slap his face for thousand times?? Tsk,,  Look at him.. Walk happily and innocently like nothing happened. Yah!!!! I kicked the ground.

"Jiyeon! You can wear my shoes if you want" Myungsoo said while looking at his foot.

"Owh,, mm,, it okay.." I said and pulled off my sandal. I threw the sandal on the garbage. Jieun's and Infinite members' eyes looked at me like I'm a ghost.

"What??" I said and order some other foods . "Coffee and a sandwich please," I said to the waiter. While waiting for my foods arrive, I  saw my friends still look at me. "Ya!! Stop looking at me like that! Am I a monster or what? Are you weird about I'm not waer any sandals or shoes? I told you that it was just stupid style, right?" I said it. They forcely nodded like 5 years kidds who just got punishment and have to promisse that they will not do the same mistake again.

"Here your foods." I took my foods and pay it. Suddenly, Seung Ho and his friends were sitting beside we. I gulped while Jieun seems like happy. Suddenly, an idea came somehow.

I told Myungsoo to sit next to me. Before I start what I just planed, I secretly looked at Seung Ho. He was laughing and definetly  not notice our presence here. It okay,, huh.. I took a deep breathe. 1,2 AND 3

I suddenly hugged Myungsoo's hand. "Oppa!! I miss you a lot.. Did you miss me??" I said it out loud to make sure Seung Ho hear me...

Myungsoo of course shock of what I just did. I pinched Myungsoo's cheek and widden my eyes.. "You miss me right??" I said it again.. I can feel Myungsoo gulped and still shock. "Y..yeah.." He said. I leaned close to him and whispered to his ear.. "Call me jagiya and act like we are the sweetest couple in this world." I said and saw his eyes were widen. My friend's eyes also already widen their eyes like feeris wheel..  O,O Ahh,, do I care??

Suddenly Myungsoo hugged me.. "Of course jagiya!! I also miss you soooooooooooooo much... Hmmm :)" He made his puppy eyes made my cheeks burned..  :),, ommo ommo^^

"Now said aaaaaaaaaaaah~~~" I took my sandwich and fed it onto Myungsoo's mouth. Myungsoo chewed with a smile.. 

Suddenly, there were a bunched of girls went to our place. "L oppa!! Can I have your autograph??" "Hoya oppa! You are soo hot.." "Infinte oppa Daebak,, chukahae!!!" "Woohyun oppa!! I'm your biggest fan!!" "Sungyeol oppa!!! My cute oppa!! Saranghae~~" "Dong Woo oppa,, congratz!!!! " "Sunggyu oppa!! Can I take phote with you??" "Sung Jong my cute oppa!! Come to me!! Call me!!~~" I heard they all screamed like a crazy girl...

Oh no,, Infinte's girl fans wanna attack we.. We quickly stood up and ran from the fans..  But before I left to ran, I also took my coffee cup, but when I'm about to start ran, suddenly my coffee felt on Seung Ho.. Oh My Gowd!!! ,, I swear I didn't plan to do this but this was ..................AWESOME!!!..  I smiled.. No.. I'm not smiling but laughing.. Yeahh, I'm laughing while running like a 4 years old girl who just got a lollipop.. Haahahahahaha,, 

SISTAR P.O.V

They are having good talking with Seung Ho and Kwang Jun, but suddenly they heard a couple flirting beside them. When thew saw who was them, their eyes widen.. "Hyorin they are so good looking!" Bora whispered to Hyorin who felt weird when watched her berry bear red face. 'What wrong with Seung Ho? He look so angry.' Hyorin though. "Ya. Hyorin,,Bora is right, they are so good looking guys. Owh? Cakamman,, aren't they Infinite members? I heard they are the kingkas in this campus.. " Dasom said. When heard the word 'kingka' Hyorin quickly turned to Dasom. "Wait, who are the two bitches sitting with them?" Soyu said again..

Hyorin watched the two girls who are sitting with Infinite members and one of the girl is flirting with one of the Infnite members. Suddenly, there was a bunch of infinite fangirls running to them while fangirls screaming. Ou heads, Seung Ho's and Kwang Jun's head automatically turned to watch them. They quickly ran off from the fangirls. But suddenly, one of the two bitches was accidently pour her coffee on Seung Ho. Seung Ho's face was comp;etly red and when he about to carch the girl, Hyorin stopped him. 'That bitch.. '....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yAY^^,, finally I update this chapter..  :)