Faithfully waiting

Faithfully waiting

 

Taemin and Jonghyun rushed to the hospital like mad and met up with the doctor. The doctor says Jinki has been missing since this morning and the wheelchair was missing too. It was placed in Jinki's warded room but Jinki has never used it before so therefore the doctor assumes that he ran away using the wheelchair. The doctor asked Taemin if Jinki had found out about his legs condition, Taemin shook his head. Jonghyun volunteered to search for Jinki outside while Taemin stayed in. Who knows sooner or later, Jinki might come back. 
 
"Yeobo where are you? I hope you're not lost outside." Taemin prays silently.
 
Taemin knows the changes in the outside world and so he begins to worry for Jinki even more. What if he had been kidnapped, bang into a car again or worse, lost? All these has been running through Taemin's mind. He kept calling Jonghyun who's outside searching for Jinki and Jonghyun seems not able to locate Jinki anywhere. Taemin ordered Jonghyun to keep searching. While so, Minho sends him a text message asking where he is now. Taemin replied with short sentences, 'don't bother. I'm fine.' to Minho. Taemin wishes Jinki has a phone so he can easily call him but now he doesn't have one. His old phone was crashed during the accident. He doesn't even know if Onew remembers the accident or not. Jonghyun then called Taemin. Taemin picked up immediately.
 
"Still cannot find him. Where do you think he will go Taemin-ah? Like where is his favourite place?" Jonghyun asked Taemin in a hurry.
"The restau-.... the restaurant!" Taemin orders Jonghyun to go there.
 
Jonghyun puts down the phone and head there. Taemin was sure that Onew's favourite place would be the restaurant. He hopes Jinki passes there or better still, is there.
 
-
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
I listened to Taemin who said Jinki's favourite place is at the restaurant. I quickly make my way there and keep my eyes scanned throughout the road. I am damn worried for this guy. I don't want my close friend, Taemin, to lose his lover once again. I know I can't always be there for Taemin as I, myself has my own lover named Kibum but thank god I got Kibum's permission to help my dear friend until Jinki recovered. To my surprise when I almost reached at the restaurant, its newly rebuilt, I saw a man, wheelchaired staring at the restaurant infront. I quickly park my car at the side road and get out. I slowly creep towards that man. Yes its Jinki. I'm sure of it. But I accidentally kicked on a drink can and Jinki turns his head and saw me. Jinki quickly pushed the wheels of his wheelchair and dashed away from me. I ran after him, if it wasn't for the crowd who keeps coming, I would be able to catch him by few minutes as he wasn't that fast anyway. I just pushed the crowd out of sight, I swear I wasn't intend on doing that but I want to catch Jinki back and so I keep pushing them away and finally I saw Jinki clearly now. He was about to cross the road without any traffics. To my fear, I saw a black fast moving car zooming directly towards Jinki. Jinki was already in the middle of the road when he saw the car coming and he just stop there with a shocked expression. I began to sprint my legs towards Jinki and reached out my hand, carry him in bridal style to the side as fast as I could. It was just an inch more that Jinki could be hit. Evidence is, the wheelchair has been knocked down by the car. The crowd stopped and gives a unbelievable reaction. I sigh in relief but not so much as I noticed Jinki has fainted due to so much shock. I ran back to my car still carrying him in bridal style. I put him carefully beside the driver's seat and buckle the seat belt for him. I quickly got in too and start the engine. While driving, I called Taemin. I could sense Taemin is also relief.
 
-
 
Taemin got to know that Jonghyun found Jinki and was relieved upon hearing the news. But Jonghyun says Jinki has fainted and that he will explain to Taemin later. Taemin thanked Jonghyun and at the same time told him to be quick. Taemin went out of Jinki's warded room to told the doctor about Jinki has been found. The doctor nodded and told the nurses to wait inside Jinki's room. After a few minutes, Jonghyun came in running with Jinki being carried by him and put him down on the bed, the nurses rushed to Jinki and again put on the oxygen mask. Taemin placed his hands on Jonghyun's shoulders and thanked him again.
 
"So what happened? Where did you found him?" Taemin asked Jonghyun.
 
Jonghyun began to explain everything and Taemin knew it that Jinki would be there at the restaurant. The strange thing is, Jinki knows how to go there. Does he even recognise the restaurant still even though it has been rebuilt? Taemin wondered. Jonghyun sat down and slide down a bit just to rest his head on the chair and spread his legs. Jonghyun is wear out. Taemin asked if Jonghyun wants to go home but Jonghyun denies. While waiting for Jinki to be conscious, Taemin's  phone rang. Its Minho. Jonghyun had his eyes closed and so Taemin sneak out to answer Minho's phonecall.
 
"Are you at the hospital Taemin?" Minho asked curiously.
"Yes and what do you want now?" Taemin replied angrily.
"Can I come over?" Minho asked yet another question.
"Pabo, no! You can't come here again. And ouh one more thing, don't come back to my apartment." Taemin forcefully speaks and soon hang up the phone.
 
Taemin felt a bit guilty but he wants to teach Minho a lesson. He has too by his own will. He then entered the room back and surprised to see Jonghyun who stands near the door overheard everything Taemin has said. Taemin avoid looking into Jonghyun's eyes and sit down looking at Jinki instead. 

"You know, if he really do dare to come back to your apartment, there's always my apartment." Jonghyun grins.

Taemin chuckled a little and punched lightly to Jonghyun's tummy. 
 
*Another chapter up ! Yay ! Kibum's name is mentioned here . Haha ! Okay so , I have a question for you all , how many chapters do you all want this fic to have ? I don't mind , just put in the numbers . but I hope none of you will say 30 over chapters though :D hehehe ! And also , thanks to SadisticSinner for creating the poster . I'm sure you all notice the new poster I put up in this fic :) Hehehe ! Anyway enjoy :) Love you all <3*