This Is War

Rival X Lover [HIATUS]

Jinyoung P.O.V :

"Look! It's the new couple in this school!"

"I've heard from my friend about their closeness toward each other."

"The princess protected her prince just now."

"I think they really in a relationship now."

Jinyoung was walking with his group. Seeing many gossips around Jinyoung, Baro then asked, "Dude...What did you do in the previous class?"

"Hyung was late in his previous class. The students were suspecting he's playing truant. Hyemin then denied it. I think that's where the gossips start." Sandeul explained clearly.

"Hyung...Are you okay?" Gong Chan tapped my shoulder.

"..Not really.."

"Don't worry. We trust you." CNU smiled.

"Gomawo...It just..I'm worried about Hyemin...Will she get bullied?"

"Girls usually are unpredictable...So, maybe yes, maybe not." Sandeul shrugged.

"I have a bad feeling about this....Let's find Hyemin."

 

Hyemin P.O.V :

I'm in the middle of finishing my lunch when suddenly a gang of queenkas came to me.

"Lee Hyemin, mind to talk for a moment?" The long black haired girl demanded.

"Who are you?" With that, the queenkas immediately turned into drama queens.

"Omo! She doesn't know Su Min-sshi?!"

"She must've gone crazy!!"

"It's unbelievable!!"

"Enough...In that case, I'll introduce myself then. My name is Park Su Min. As you know, I'm the richest, prettiest and the most popular girl in this school. Keep that in your mind." Su Min waved her hair.

Tch...The hell I care? I snorted.

"Now, follow me." Su Min left with her gang.

Guess I don't have any choice....

 

Kai P.O.V :

I was searching for Hyemin, as usual, to . But, I already searched all places in this school. Library, classroom, teacher's office, canteen...Oh canteen! I haven't go there....When I arrived at the canteen, I saw Hyemin...with a gang of girls....Is that...Su Min? I approached them slowly but they left after that. Sneakily, I followed them. They were heading to the school's gym. Hmm...I found a place to hide so I hid there and hearing their conversation.

 

Hyemin P.O.V :

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" I raised my eyebrow. They brought me into school's gym. Man, the gym is really cold now...

"Simple, just to remind you." Su Min smirked. Urgh..creepy smirk you have there, girl.

"About?" Su Min came near to me and she pushed me into the storage room.

*Click

"YAH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I tried to push the door. It was useless. She locked the door. Evil witch...

"What was about?" Su Min pretended that she forgot what to say.

"To remind that trash not to come near to Jinyoung!" One of the queenka shouted.

"Oh yeah, don't ever show your face near my Jinyoung oppa, arraseo?!" The gang laughed loudly and left.

Grr...Such a coward....You don't have any courage to play solo right? I tried to open the door with many kind of ways but it didn't work.

That's it...I slumped into my feet and closed my eyes. I'm tired of this thing...Kai, Se Hun...Help me please....

"Hyemin!!" A voice shouted. Jinyoung?

"Here!!!" I knocked the door.

"Stay there....Hana, dul, set!!!" Jinyoung broke in. He was like a superhero in rescue....

"Hyemin, gwenchana?! Are you hurt!?" Jinyoung panicked.

"No no no, I'm alright. It's okay. You don't have to worry. Thanks for rescuing me. How did you know anyway?" We walked together to school.

"Ahh....love's instinct." Jinyoung whispered.

"Mworago?"

"No...It just a coincidence...Pphali, we'll be late for our class again!" Jinyoung then ran away. I chuckled then followed him. 

 


Aiyoo!! Finally an update xD I even don't know if any of you still reading this fic ._. I've been on hiatus too long...forgive me....At last, I updated right? :D

I was writing this fic when suddenly I close it carelessly """"OTL Which means, I wrote this fic 2 times.....I'm so careless..................

Nothing to say anymore, take your time to enjoying this story :)