Meet The "Rival"

Rival X Lover [HIATUS]

Your P.O.V:

".......Jogakjogak ttattatta kkeonaebogo....."

"Zzzz...Hm? Morning alre-"

*BRUK*

Ouch! I fell off from my bed when I was rolling over.

"That hurts!" I moaned as I rubbed my .

"Just a dream, huh? But, it's like a message for me..." I mumbled

 

But,..

     When I realize that I made a big mistake, you were gone.

     No more laugh, no more happiness, no more You.

     For the first time, I was unsatisffied by my victory againts my rival

     I prefer to lose than to loss you...

     You, my dearest "Rival"

 

But why? I was too busy thinking about  the message repeatly so I forgot to notice the time until...

"...Remember me.."

Hmm?

"I'm in Da-Da-Da-Danger Pinocchio...Remember me~"

"AAAAAAHHH!" I jumped and my head hit the ceiling.

Ouch! 2 misfortune already? Huh, stupid ringtones! I pouted.

".....Ttarattarattattatta jjaritjjaritalgeoda gunggeumtuseongie neo..." 

"Yoboseyo?" I answered.

"YAH! Hyemin-ah where an earth are you? The class will start in 5 minutes!"

"OMO! Why don't you tell me earlier?!"

"I tried to call you for a hundred times, but you didn't answer a single call ! Hurry up will ya, change your clothes and go to school NOW!"

"Ok ok, can you speak calmly without shouting every single minutes? Geez, you are hurting my eardrum."

"YAH! You two, stop talking and scolding at each other. The teacher will arrive here in a minute!"

"MWO?! OK, I'M HUNG UP THE CELLPHONE NOW. GOTTA HURRY, THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION, SE HUN. BYE!" I immediately changed  to my uniform.

"Bye Mom!" I said goodbye and rushed to school.

 

Kai P.O.V:

"WHAT?! OK I'M HUNG UP THE CELLPHONE NOW. GOTTA HURRY, THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION, SE HUN. BYE!" *Beep*

"Pffttt, AHAHAHHAHAHA."

Ouch, My stomach hurts.

"Hah~" I sighed

It's good to tease someone in the morning. I smirked.  Yup, actually there's still 15 minutes more before the class start.

"Thanks for your participation, Se Hun-ah." I patted his head  

"No problem, but dont you think that your prank's way too far? I bet she will explode when she knows the truth." he shrugged.

"Eh? Since when you became this big? Acting like an adult, huh?" I awed.

"YAH! I'm 18 years old, Paboya! Of course, I'm a mature person now!" He shouted at me but he immediately mumbling something.

"...Uhm..well, sometimes I'm very childish too..." He blushed. Aww, so cute~

"Well, that's my Se Hun~!" I grinned. His cheek immediately turns into reder.

"Are you sick, Se Hun-ah?" I chuckled.

"What? Wae?" He startled then immediately noticed his cheek is like a riped apple.

"Of course n-no!" he pouted. Aigoo~ so cute, his childish act is out again.

*BRAK*

"I'm sorry I'm late, teacher!" 

I stared at Hyemin's confused face when the others look confused too. Then I burst into laugh along with Se Hun. She just stared at us with her confused look.

After I finished my laugh with Se Hun, her cheeks immediately turned into a riped apple and shouted:

"KIM JONG IN AND OH SE HUN, YOU TWO ARE SO IN BIG TROUBLE, MISTER!"

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N : Annyeong~ my subbies! Thank you for subscribing and giving comments about this story.

         Although I'm still new and have many mistakes in English "OTL , I already have loyal subscribers and friends T_T"  *touched*

         Ok, about the story : Hyemin's ringtones is f(x)'s Pinocchio (Danger). While I was listening to the song, *TRING* a light bulb appeared above my head, I   used the song cause I thinks I kinda suit with the situation *chuckle*. AND, for personal business because... I'm an Aff(x)tion! Btw, have you watch the "Electric Shock" MV? It's super super cool! Enough with the chit chat *Ahem...*

Don't forget to write your comments & critics, all comments and critics are welcome~

Gomawo~!