He's not my BEST FRiEND anymore! He's my BOY FRiEND now. ♥

He's not my BEST FRiEND anymore! He's my BOY FRiEND now. ♥

- POV OF SARAH - 

I was walking around our campus with a simple present placed on my two hands going towards to the covered court where my best friend Shin Dong Ho was. We were planning to celebrate our 1st Anniversary of being best friends today, he was the one who thought that idea not me. 

"Whats that Jjang? A bomb?" He suddenly mocked me and chuckled as I sat behind him. "Its not a bomb! Stop teasing me. Here! Open it for you to know whats inside it." I gave him my simple present, inside that present was a bracelet. I know it sounded simple but take note; I saved money just to buy that little thing. 

"Sweet. Thank you. My gift for you is on my car. I'll extract it after a few minutes." He asked me to put the bracelet on his wrist and I followed his command. If I didn't follow his command, I'm sure as hell that he would pinch me on my cheeks and coarse my huge kept-secret in front of numerous people on the campus. 

I have been loving my best friend since the day I met him. He caught me with his stunning charms, deprecatory smile, enticing body and melting killer eyes. Oh well. I love everything about him though! :P But there's a prohibit. I shouldn't have loved my own best friend and besides, he can't love me and that makes my heart turn quite fragile. 

"Hey. Jjang! Are you still with me?" He swung his left hand in front of me while his right arm was surrounded on my shoulder. "Are you listening to me or what? Your mind is flying again." He opted.

"Huh? What were you saying? Sorry. I was out of my mind lately." I apologized as I shook my head in muddleheadedness. 

"Nothing. Never mind." He pouted like a little kid that made me blush. OMG. Why so cute? I hate it when he shows his quaint aegyo to me, I always feel like I'm on heaven. Sounds weird right? But I do mean it. 

"OH. I forgot something on my classroom. I'll go get it. Wait for me here." My eyes widened as I remembered something, I fairly swiftly ran going towards the room.  While I was running, I bumped into my classmate named Kevin. 

"Oh sorry Kevin-sshi. I didn't notice you. Mianhamnida." I apologized to him and bowed my head. 

"Naaa. Its OK. Anyway, happy 1st anniversary to you and your best friend Dong Ho." He said with a smile on his face. "Kamsa." I smiled at him. 

- POV OF DONG HO - 

I got weary of waiting for my best friend so I just decided to follow and accompany her. While I was walking on the hallway of the building, I saw Kevin hugging my very own best friend. 

"I have to go now." I heard Kevin. 

What were they doing? Does Sarah love Kevin? Why didn't she tell me? What am I thinking? UGH. Why? I'm freaking jealous about them! I shouldn't have went here. I want to run! I want to escape from the truth that I'm in love with my best friend. I want to hide! 

"Jjang! Where you going at?" I heard Sarah's voice calling me and chasing me. I kept on running away from her and trying to stop my tears from falling. I was seriously jealous about them. 

- POV OF SARAH - 

 

"Ya! Why are you ignoring me? Please tell me." I chased my best friend Dong Ho from walking away from me as I pulled her shoulders that caused him to get close to me. He has been acting weird now a days  and I had no idea about it. I didn't do something nor say something. 
 
"Go away! I don't want to see you!" He looked at me with freakish eyes and just sobbed for a moment. He wasn't talking to me nor have a buoyant time with me, I wonder why. 
 
*Did I hear it right? Did he really say "Go Away"? WHAAAAAT? Can't he see that he's hurting me too much? UGH. I want to slap him on the face with full potency as long as I could. Doesn't he know that I love him more than a best friend? Doesn't he know how hard to love a best friend like him? It ! My heart is already rotten because of him!*
 
"Go away? Stop this thing! If there's any problem then tell me!" I yelled at him, releasing all the pains that I felt. I was trying to hide my tears and keep my sight out of him yet my tears still continued to roll down my meek pitiful face. 
 
"Do you really want to know why? There's a huge stupid reason behind it. Its basically forbidden." He said as he evilly showed me a smirk on his puppy face, I was just looking down and waiting for his answer when I suddenly heard a move from him. I looked at him with teary-red eyes and noticed that he was getting closer and closer to mine. I shrink back a bit but still, he kept on going towards me and until.. BOOM! I was accidentally glued on the wall of the building and unfortunately, I was cornered by him. 
 
"Yes. I want to know." I nodded my head in reply. I saw him putting his hands on the wall and was looking at me with seductive eyes. I was totally shivering and didn't have any idea what to do. 
 
"Are you blind or deaf?" He asked me. "Of course. NO!" My eyes widened in surprised. 
 
"Is that so?" He was seducing me at that point of time. "Then why can't you hear either see my heart screaming your name?" He was approaching his face into mine little by little. Our face was 5 centimeters away from each other's. My heart was beating so fast. I could hear something from nowhere, it was like; BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! 
 
"Wh-What do you me-mean?" I said in a quaking voice as if I didn't have any idea about what he was saying a while ago. 
 
"You're clueless. Tsk. How could I say it? Let me think first." My best friend that was running away from me earlier turned into a serious guy.
 
"You're my best friend.. Its our anniversary today and I guess this is the right time to say this 5 magic words. I LOVE YOU SARAH ACIOLI." 
 
What? He loves me? Can he repeat it for an infinite times? I can't.. I can't believe! Oh please. Wake me up! Am I dreaming or what? Is he really saying that truth? 
 
"Can-- Can you repeat it? Sorry. Was a bit confused." I wanted to hear it again and make him prove it. 
 
"I LOVE YOU MORE THAN A BEST FRiEND TO ME. I LOVE YOU.. MORE THAN MY... ENTiRE LiFE." Dong Ho told me as his lips approached my lips, I didn't know what to do. He suddenly did that undesirable thing, I had no choice but to kiss him back. I kissed him passionately and closed my eyes for a little moment. 
 
After 20 seconds.. 
 
"I'm-- I'm sorry for kissing you. I didn't mean to.. But.. Ugh! Nothing." I yelled with a muddled feelings. 
 
"I meant it." He told me as he smiled at me. "I said I LOVE YOU and thats the true thing." He opted. 
 
"Then why didn't you tell me?" I wondered. 
 
"Its because I know that we are only best friends! I just kept it inside my heart and it hurts me to know that you love someone else! I know that you're just going to reject me without any doubts! I have been loving you in silence since the day we met Sarah." He took a deep breath after saying those touching sentences, my heart melted. 
 
"Love someone else? What do you mean?" 
 
"You didn't tell me that you have a secret relationship with Kevin." He told me as he put his hands on his pocket. "Huh? Who told you?" I said. 
 
"I saw him hugging you earlier and I got jealous." He bowed his head in shame. "No. You're wrong! I love you too Dong Ho!" I was about to hold his hands when he said "Prove it." I quickly dragged his hands and went in front of the numerous people on the covered court of our campus. 
 
"What are we doing here?" He asked while he was strumming my back. 
 
"EVERYONE! This guy that I'm holding onto.. He's not my best friend anymore! He's my boy friend now!" I announced in front of a large number of people on the court. They were surprised on what I had just said. I pulled Dong Ho's face into mine and kissed him again without second thoughts. 
 
"I love you so much Sarah. You're my destiny, my one and only future. You're worth living for! Don't leave me or else I'm gonna die." He threatened me. OMFG. My face was turning into red now. 
 
"I love you too Dong Ho.  Nothing's gonna change my love for you."