Running into them

Tell me Goodbye

 

Taeyeon pulled her car by the curb at the back of SM’s building, “Call me okay?” she told Suho who was sitting in the passenger side. He nodded and unbuckled himself then lifted up his head to look at her, “You guys don’t have practice today?”

 

Taeyeon shook her head, “We have different individual schedules today,” she answered him. Suho smiled, “Okay, I’ll call you whenever I’m on my break then.”

 

Taeyeon smiled back and nodded. Suho leaned in and captured Taeyeon’s lips in a soft but passionate kiss. He pulled back and rubbed her lips with his thumb, “Don’t get close to any of the male co-workers at your schedule today,” he joked. Taeyeon laughed and smacked him on the arm, “I only have eyes for you pabo.”

 

“You better,” Suho before pecking her on the forehead, “See ya,” he said and opened the door. Suho grabbed his bag which was by his legs and waved bye to Taeyeon before closing the door. Taeyeon waved bye as well and watched Suho disappear into the building before driving off.

 

Junsu opened the door to his car and stepped out watching Taeyeon’s car disappear around the corner. After Taeyeon’s car disappeared, Junsu looked at the direction that Suho had taken off to. He slams his car door shut and locks his car. Junsu then made his way towards the back entrance of the building.

 

Taeyeon was already at the first red light that was closest to SM when she noticed Suho’s wallet sitting on the passenger side. She chuckled at her boyfriend’s forgetfulness and spun back around. This time Taeyeon stopped in front of the building and made her way towards some of the fans sitting outside of the building. Once they saw Taeyeon walking towards them, they got up on their feet and started to snap photos of her. Taeyeon smiled and waved at the fans as she made her way through them towards the entrance. Taeyeon typed in the code and the door opened. Once inside, Taeyeon pulls out her cellphone and dials Suho’s number. She waited until he picked up but he didn’t, instead his phone went straight to his voice mail. Taeyeon sighed and looked down at the wallet. She could leave it at the front desk and let them notify Suho about his wallet or she could head to EXO’s practice room and hand it to him. She smiled deciding to go with the latter option.

 

Taeyeon passed the front desk and bowed to the lady at the front. She headed towards the elevator and pressed the up button waiting for the door to open. Taeyeon stood there waiting when her phone vibrated in her hand. She checked the caller ID and sees that Suho’s name was flashing. Taeyeon smiled and answered her phone, “Hey,” she greeted him.

 

“Missed me already?” he asked while chuckling.

 

Taeyeon chuckled as well, “No pabo, I called because you left your wallet in my car.”

 

“Oh shoot did I?”

 

“Yes you did, did you want me to leave at the front desk and you can come get or would you prefer me to bring it up to you?”

 

“Ah bring it up to me, I kind of don’t have time going back down to retrieve my wallet.”
 

“Alright, I’ll be there in a bit,” she told him.

 

“Okay see you in a bit,” and the both of them hung up. The door finally slide open. Taeyeon lifted her head up to enter but stopped abruptly. In front of her stood Yoochun, Jaejoong, and Junsu. Yoochun looked up and smiled, “Oh hey Taeyeon ah,” he greeted her. Taeyeon smiled nervously and bowed back to them without saying anything.

 

“Are you heading up?” Yoochun asked and she nodded without saying anything back, “Come in then,” he said and moved aside. Taeyeon hesitated at first but then she remembers the wallet she was holding in her hands so she had no choice but to share an elevator with the three of them. She stepped in and quickly faced her back towards them.

 

Jaejoong leaned over and hit the up button. Taeyeon glanced over at Jaejoong’s arm before the door closed, “Weren’t you guys planning to get off?” she asked.

 

“We were,” Yoochun answered, “but I guess our plan changed.”

 

Taeyeon only nodded and focused everything onto the silver elevator door. She felt nervous and uncomfortable standing in the same elevator with three men who left DBSK to pursue their own dreams. She felt most uncomfortable because her first boyfriend Kim Junsu was standing behind her. It didn’t help that Taeyeon could feel the holes that Junsu was staring into her back. She fidgeted uncomfortabally and looked up at the number.

 

“So how have you been?” Yoochun asked Taeyeon once he stepped forward to stand beside her. Taeyeon jumped a little from the sudden intrusion and scooted away from Yoochun slightly, “I…I’ve been good,” she stuttered. Yoochun smiled, “That’s good to hear.”

 

Taeyeon glanced up at the numbers once again wishing that it would hurry up.

 

“Been dating anyone lately Taeyeon ah?” Yoochun asked again. Taeyeon looked at Yoochun who had an obvious smirk plastered on his face. She glanced at Jaejoong who looked like he didn’t care what was happening and then to Junsu who had his eyes somewhere else, “Um…well…,”

 

To her luck, the elevator dinged and the door slide opened. Taeyeon jumped up and down in her head excitedly. She bowed to Yoochun and stepped out then bowed to the three of them.

 

“We’ll see you around again Taeyeon ah,” Yoochun said. Taeyeon gave Yoochun one more glance before running down the hallway to EXO’s practicing room.

 

“You scared her,” Jaejoong said. Yoochun chuckled and shrugged, “Didn’t mean to.”

 

“You actually don’t have to rights to be that close around Taeyeon,” the oldest of them said. Yoochun shrugs again, “Not my fault Junsu was being a wuss.”

 

Junsu scoffs.

 

“I was only wanting to know how Taeyeon ah was doing and if she has a boyfriend or not,” Yoochun said loudly as they stepped out of the elevator onto the first floor. The passed a lady worker who over heard their conversation.

 

“You’re talking about Kim Taeyeon?” The lady asked them and they stopped.

 

Yoochun nodded, “So does she?”
 

The lady smiles, “Of course Taeyeon ah has a boyfriend.”
 

Junsu’s frowns,” Do you know who it is?” he asked the lady.

 

“Of course I do. Taeyeon’s boyfriend is EXO-K’s leader, Kim Suho or real name Joonmyeon,” she answered Junsu.

 

Junsu walked up towards the lady, “How long have they been dating?”

 

The lady places a finger under her chin, “Hm…I’m not sure how long but they have been dating before Suho even debuted for sure. So I’ll say around 2010.”

 

Jaejoong up an eyebrow and pats Junsu’s shoulder, “That’s a year after you two broke up,” he told the younger. The lady looked at Junsu to Jaejoong then to Junsu, “So you’re Taeyeon’s first boyfriend?”

 

Junsu looked at the lady and smirked then nodded, “Yes I am.”

 

 

 

Taeyeon stopped in front of EXO’s practicing room and caught her breath before placing a hand on the door knob. From the other side, Taeyeon can hear the beat of MAMA being played loudly. She smiled as she imagined Suho practicing hard with his group mates. Ever since Taeyeon had gotten the chance to know Suho back in 06, Suho had always been a hardworking kid. She was glad that she didn’t regret saying yes to him in 2010 when he asked her out. Taeyeon turned the door knob and stuck her head inside to see EXO-K practicing hard. Baekhyun noticed Taeyeon and he stopped dancing.

 

“Noona,” he shouted happily. Taeyeon chuckled at Baekhyun and entered, “Hey guys,” she greeted them and shut the door behind her. The boys stopped dancing, Chanyeol went over to shut the radio off, and they all bowed to her.

 

“What brings you here today?” Sehun asked Taeyeon.

 

“I just came by to drop off Suho’s wallet since he left it in my car,” she said. Suho walked over and took his wallet from Taeyeon’s hand, “Sorry for being forgetful,” he apologized. Taeyeon laughed and patted his head, “Don’t be pabo, that’s why I’m here to remind you about everything.”

 

Suho blushed, “Was this all you came for?” Taeyeon nods, “Yeah pretty much.”

 

Suho and Taeyeon both stared into each other’s eyes, neither of them making a move. Suho finally decided to lean in and kissed Taeyeon on the lips. The other members went over to the other side of the room and ignored the couple. Taeyeon nibbled onto Suho’s bottom lips before pulling away, “Your group mates are still in here,” she whispered against his lips. Suho chuckles, “I know.”

 

“I have to get going, I think I’m already running late because of you,” she joked. Suho smiles, “Good.” With that Suho pecked Taeyeon’s lips a few more times before letting her go. Taeyeon said bye to the rest of the boys and left the room.