Confessing Our Love

Confessing Our Love

Yoo In Na confirms that she is dating Ji Hyun Woo.

Seo Woo and In Kyo Jin are confirmed to be in a relationship.

Choi Jin Hyuk and Son Eun Seo confirmed to have been dating since April. 

Myungsoo read all these headlines on Allkpop in the living room. He didn't go on that website often, but many netizens were talking about all these couples on Twitter, so he checked them out.

June seemed to be "reveal your relationship to the public" month for Korean celebrities. Since Ji Hyun Woo confessed that he liked Yoo In Na, it seemed like other couples wanted to follow in their footsteps. Myungsoo was envious because he couldn't do the same. 

"Myungsoo!" Come over here."  Manager Hyoan called for him. Infinite had just finished a photoshoot and interview with Entertainment in TV-the TREND. 

"You scared the crap out of us when you said you were currently dating someone. When did you get so cheesy like Woohyun?" He scolded him.

"I heard that!" Woohyun shouted from the kitchen. 

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to see your reactions because I thought they would be funny. Besides, some fangirls predicted that I would say I was dating Inspirits." Myungsoo responded. Manager Hyoan just shook his head and went back to his room.

*You guys would be shocked if you discovered that I am dating someone.* Myungsoo thought and sighed, but no one seemed to notice. He had planned on telling the truth in that interview, but seeing the members' and managers' expressions, he changed his mind and said he was dating Inspirits instead. 

Myungsoo got his iPod and started to listen to his girlfriend's new album. While he was deep in thought, his cell phone rang. Myungsoo went outside the dorm to take the call.

"Hey Myungsoo, how have you been? I missed you." His girlfriend's voice always cheered him up. 

"I miss you too, Amber. How about we go grab something to eat tomorrow after Inkigayo?"

"Maybe. I'll think of something to tell the others. Victoria's been suspicious because I text you all the time. It's a good thing she went out with the others. I wanted to hear your voice, so I called you."

Myungsoo and Amber have been dating since Infinite promoted Can U Smile and f(x) with Hot Summer. They became acquaintances after discovering they were the same age, but Myungsoo noticed her and wanted to be more than friends.

~FLASHBACK~

"Amber, this might be a little surprising to you, but I really, really like you. Will you go on a date with me?" Myungsoo declared. The two of them were backstage at Music Core during rehearsals. No one witnessed this because they were busy setting up the comeback stages for f(x). Infinite and f(x) members were still in their dressing rooms. Both sides thought they were in the restroom.

Amber laughed a little bit before realizing that he was serious. "You're not joking?" He shook his head.

"Why would you like a tomboy like me? Krystal or Sulli would be your type. Isn't your ideal type a girl with long, wavy hair?"

"You're the only exception." He smiled at her. "I didn't notice them when you guys debuted. You were the one that caught my eye. Even after we got to know each other, I liked you." Myungsoo remarked.

"Well, to tell you the truth, you're exactly my ideal type, but I never thought you would like me. I guess we could give it a try?" Amber suggested. And so they went on a stroll to the park at night the next day when they officially started dating. 

But before they knew it, they fell for each other hard. Amber had no idea this would ever happen to her, considering that most kpop idols preferred Krystal and Sulli. But she was thankful for Myungsoo being there for her and liking her just as she was.

They would tell lies to their members and secretly meet up once in a while, but they constantly texted each other. It was amazing how they were never found out. The couple would occasionally hug or have other interactions on music programs that were noticed by fans, and thus the fans began to 'ship' them. The Myungber couple was very grateful to those fans because if they ever revealed their relationship to the public, they knew they would support them.

However, some fans refused that ship and wanted Myungzy or Keyber. There was an old interview where Amber described her ideal type on MTV Taiwan, but when the host, Calvin thought it was Henry, Luna shouted dui, dui dui! That means yes in Chinese, but after Exo debuted and the Like A G6 performance, people also began to ship Kris with Amber.

The couple decided not to reveal their relationship, but Myungsoo thought of telling everyone after their first anniversary.

"So, Babe, have you seen all these actors and actresses that told the public they're dating?"

"Yes, I saw them, but will we discuss this again?" Myungsoo heard Amber sigh. "Dude, I already know what you're going to say. But you should think about the consequences. Your fangirls and anti-fans will be against us."

"Couples like Junhyung and Hara or Se7en and Hanbyul seem to be doing fine. I'm tired of hiding our relationship. We've been dating longer than Junhyung and Hara, but how come they can go out in public, but we always have to do it secretly?"

"You know there's a lot of people who are against them too. Reporters just caught them. They didn't intentionally reveal they were dating. But they're so brave for being able to talk about each other on interviews and stuff."

"We can do that too!" Myungsoo yelled a little too loudly. He didn't understand why she was so afraid. Suddenly, Dongwoo stepped out of the dorm, causing Myungsoo to shout, "I love you too, Mom, bye!" and hung up.

"I wanted to see why you were being so loud. You were talking with your mom?" Dongwoo questioned.

"Yeah." He murmured. His disappointed countenance was obvious.  

"If you were talking with your mom, why do you have such a sad expression?" Myungsoo just ignored him and went back inside.

He quickly texted Amber. Sorry, Dongwoo heard me yell. We'll talk about this tomorrow. She never replied.

"I'm going to sleep early. I don't feel hungry." Myungsoo quickly muttered to the other members before heading towards the room he shared with one of the managers, Woohyun and Sungyeol.

*I hope I can convince her, or else I'll just confess tomorrow to everyone at Inkigayo after they announce the winner.* with that, he fell asleep.

-----------

The performances were amazing and exciting just like any other time. During the rehearsals, Myungsoo repeatedly tried to talk to Amber but she avoided him like he was the plague. *I guess I'll just confess then. You won't be able to do anything about it, Babe.*

The last performance was the Wonder Girls. As soon as they finished, everyone who had performed was at the stage. The two groups that were going to compete for number one that week was f(x) and Wonder girls.

"And the winner of the mutizen is...." Lee JongSuk began. *If it's f(x), then I'll have another reason to confess we're dating.* Myungso thought as he gazed at Amber. 

"f(x)! Congratulations!" Hara and Nicole both exclaimed. All five members were surprised, but they gave their speeches and thanked the fans.

Everyone was about to leave the stage so f(x) could have their encore performance but Myungsoo took Nicole's microphone and said "Wait, I have something I'd like to say."

Amber stopped everything she was doing and looked oddly at her boyfriend. *No way, he's not going to, is he?*

Nicole, Hara, and JongSuk were curious about what he was going to say, so they let him speak.

"Since her group won this week, I decided to confess something. I am currently dating Amber from f(x)."

The whole entire crowd screamed, whether they were happy about the confession or not, it clearly shocked everyone. The idols on stage were surprised as well.

Victoria glowered at Amber and gave her a 'I knew you were dating' look. Amber glared at her boyfriend when he turned around and grabbed her hand. "Why did you have to do this, Myungsoo? I'm going to get murdered by your fans. Look at them! If looks could kill, I would die right on the spot."  She whispered. But Myungsoo just grinned and held her hand tightly, causing fangirls to shout even more.

"It's really true? You guys are dating? How long has it been?" Hara continued to ask. 

"Yes. We've been dating for over a year now." Amber reluctantly replied.

"We love each other very much." Myungsoo mentioned, which added oil to the fire as some girls actually started to leave the studio out of anger.

"Well, congratulations on your relationship." Nicole stated. "This was a surprising confession but unfortunately time is running short, so f(x) will have a quick encore!" 

Despite fangirls being mad, sad and envious, they still sang along to Electric Shock. After it ended, Myungsoo went to check the news and was dumbfounded by how fast news spread. It was already on allkpop titled Infinite's L confesses that he is dating Amber!

The managers scolded him for quite a while. When they were done, they had to go to the company to see if they were going to release an official statement.

"Wow, I can't believe you guys have been dating that long, and you didn't even tell us!" Sungkyu claimed.

"Don't you trust us?" Sungjong inquired. All the members were saddened that they didn't know.

"I'm sorry guys, I had actually planned on telling you guys earlier, but Amber didn't want anyone to know. I'm so glad that I finally got that off my chest."

"But that doesn't mean you guys can date whenever you want now. You have to deal with the company, fans, your parents, and most importantly, Amber's parents." Hoya mentioned.

"We'll figure things out." Myungsoo went on Twitter to see the fans' reactions. As expected, there were many fangirls against their relationship.

"They need to break up! They don't suit each other at all!"

"Why is L dating someone like Amber? They don't look good together."

"They'll break up eventually, they're only 19."

On the otherhand, the myungber shippers were ecstatic about it.

"Yes! This ship has sailed! Myungber fighting!"

"You guys are so cute!"

"You're so brave for admitting you're dating. We hope your relationship blooms wonderfully."

He smiled at those comments and avoided the negative ones.

The next day, Amber had to deal with SM. They were very troubled about this relationship.

"This is even worse than when Jonghyun was dating Sekyung! How can we release an official statement when we had no idea about it!" Soo Man shouted. 

"I'm very sorry." was all Amber could say. Both companies released statements that were similar to each other claiming "We had no idea that the two of them were dating but it's their private lives and they can do whatever they want."

"Wow. Who knew SM was lenient towards relationships now?" Luna said as she checked to see how netizens and fans were handling this. The girls were happy for Amber rather than mad that she didn't tell them.

"Amber, I really hope your relationship with him goes well. You must be happy that he's exactly your ideal type." Krystal claimed.

"Yeah, he's cold but cute when he smiles. He plays the guitar and he's good at playing sports too." Sulli stated.

"Thanks for being so supportive guys, what would I do without you? " Amber and the other girls had a group hug.

---------------------

On Monday, Amber decided to talk to Myungsoo so she quickly texted him. Meet me at the convience store near the park we always go to.

He arrived in 10 minutes and went to hug his girlfriend.

"Babe, I'm sorry but I don't think it's wrong to confess our love for each other."

"Well, you can't change the fact that there's anti-myungber websites and blogs now." She scowled.

"But it'll be worth it, I promise. You honestly don't feel glad that you don't need to hide it anymore?"

"Well, I guess I am. But how are we going to explain to our parents? Especially when my parents are overseas?"

"Don't worry, I'll meet your parents soon."

"Alright. But now that everyone knows about us, let's go on a real date Thursday, okay?"

"Anything you say, Amber." He kissed her on the cheek.

"I love you, you dork." 

"I love you too, Dinosaur." Myungsoo laughed.

"Hey! You--" But she was interrupted by Myungsoo kissing her passionately.

*I don't regret confessing our love at all. Having Amber as my girlfriend is the best thing that ever happened to me.* was all Myungsoo thought about as he embraced Amber in his arms.

----------------------

I'm really sorry I took so long! It wasn't the best either OTL. But anyway, I hope you guys liked it. ^^