Affection in Disguise (four shots) part 3

Affection in Disguise (four shots)

Siwon was staring at Yoona they both stay on that position not until Yoona interrupt  " hmm sorry " she immediately stand up and fix her clothes.

siwon stand too and turn around " i told you dont do it see what happened? " and he walked going to the desk. " im sorry for that well i cant tell what's going to happen but anyway thank you " yoona walk to her desk and get her bag. " hmm i'll see you tomorrow " yoona said while grabbing all of her thing.

" yeah, may you have a peaceful sleep i know your tired already " siwon said and he look to yoona " let's go now? ". yoona awkwardly off the light and passed to siwon " ok ".

they entered at the elevator and still there's a silence between them. and they both start at " i have..."

" you go first...." siwon said " ani~ you go first " yoona said. " lady's first " siwon added. yoona force a shy smile " ok hmm i have a question " yoona started. " what it is? " siwon ask without looking at yoona. yoona was shy to ask but she's really curious " about jessica... since when you two know each other? " she bites her lips.

and the elevator opens " jessica and me are working together for almost 4 years were bestfriend since college too " siwon answered with all honesty while goign out the elevator. yoona nods and followed siwon. " what about you? your going to tell something right? " she ask.

siwon his lip " ah yeah right hmm why your cold to me? " he sheepish ask yoona. yoona chuckle secretly " hmm maybe its because of what you did to me on our first meeting ".

" actually i didnt do anything at first oh yeah i admit it i was empress to you because of your angelic aura but then you showed me your cold aura that's why... i think " siwon forced a smile. yoona smile " well i think we need to forget that? let's move on about that. " yoona look her key on her bag.

" ill go ahead now " siwon bid goodbye to yoona and goes to his car. " neh~ ill see you tomorrow at the office " yoona smile.

siwon was continuing doing his draft when he stop and look out to the window " why yoona is on my thought? aish~ " he shook his head and continue his work.

why yoona is putting on her moisturizer she suddenly stop when someone texted her. she checked her phone " its alreaady midnight who will text me at this time? sunny? " yoona thought while walking to get her phone. and when she opened her phone in her suprise it was siwon. " what's on this Mr. Childish? " and she reads it

" my draft is almost done ill continue this later ill see you at the office goodnight :) " siwon's meesage

and all of a sudden yoona smiled without any reason and she replied " ok see you goodnight too " she replied back.

its already 8am when yoona arrives at the office sunny wasnt there yet. jessica enters with a tray of breakfast " have you eaten already? " she smile while putting down the tray.

" oh yeah im done thanks for that " yoona smile to jessica. " did the draft already done? " jessica ask while removing the coffee at the tray. " hmm mine is done already but i dont know if siwon is already done but he said he's almost done " yoona answer.

" oh... " jessica smile " maybe you can ask him now he's already here and im suprise because he's too early here when i saw his log in time he's the first one who came here " jessica added while sipping her coffee. yoona look back to jessica " hmm wae did he arrives here late more often? " she ask.

jessica shook her head " ani~ he's not usually went here as early as that i know him for long and he hates waking up early ". yoona just smile " you dont like it at least now he's able to do it besides he is a boss here its part of his job ".

" am i late? " sunny entered the office exhausted. yoona shook her head and smile " oh thank God " sunny immediately sat down next to jessica. jessica smile and offer the sandwich " have your breakfast already ". and the little girl look to the sandwich " aish~ im hungry too komawo " she smile.

siwon walked out on his office, sungmin immediately stood up and followed siwon but siwon signal him that he didnt need to walked with him. sungmin sat down again and he scratch his head " hmm what's wrong on him? he's not mad now? its ok now to him that i didnt followed him? " and he shook his head and goes back on the papers.

Yoona, Jessica and Sunny are talking to their collegues they are laughing while chatting when siwon saw them he stopped from walking and look to those ladies but his eyes landed on yoona.

yoona was smilling and talking to their collegues " she's so pretty when smiling " siwon thought. " Oh siwon " jessica suddenly called that's why siwon snap out and smiled to them. " what are you doing there? " jessica ask.

" oh im going to Mr. Lee's office is he already here? " siwon ask. jessica shook his head " he's not going here today maybe tomorrow ".

" o..." siwon said " i see thank you " he smile and he was about to walk back to his office when yoona called him " Mr. Choi " yoona said and smiled.

" Mr. Choi? " siwon thought and he look back " are you done to the draft? " yooan ask. " oh yeah im done already... " he smile " do you need it now? " siwon ask. yoona shook her head maybe you can give that to me later and she smile.

" tomorrow is our last day here im planning to treat you " yoona smiled to other and she look to siwon " how about you? would you like to go with us? " she offer. siwon think first " aigoo~ just accept yoona's offer!! " jessica said. " neh besides tomorrow is our last day here " sunny added. " arasso arasso...but when? " siwon ask and he walk closer to the group of their colleagues. "hmm tomorrow after your office work " yoona said " is that ok with you guys? " she added.

" hmm sunny wait im going to get water please continue my powerpoint presentation " yoona excuse herself and went to the pantry.

when yoona already at the pantry there was siwon who are filling his tumblr too yoona waited him to finish, when siwon already finished he turned back and his suprise yoona was there " oh youre there.." siwon said but yoona only smile.

" i thought your still need sungmin just to get water your getting it with yourself " yoona said while refiling her tumblr too. " why would i? i have my hands and feet to do it " siwon said and he sip his water.

" well just on my thought " yoona said and he drink some of her water. " can i ask something? " siwon immediately asked. " hmm what? " yoona response. " im just curious if someone courted you..well you know your too mean " he said. yoona sent a glare to him " so your teasing me? " yoona said. " ani im just asking " siwon said. " well a lot but no one passed on my expectations " yoona said and walked " oh wait then you? do you have girlfriend? " she stopped in front of siwon.

" none " siwon proudly said " i dont have girlfriend since birth " siwon added. yoona chuckle " see... well i bet if you courted someone they will be turn off to you because your arrogant " she said and siwon look to yoona " i didnt courted someone in my life " siwon said. " oh really? then why? " yoona ask and she leaned on the small sink.

" i dont know im not into girls " siwon said. yoona just smiled " maybe your gay..." and she chuckle. siwon sent a death glare to yoona. " what did you say? ". yoona look to siwon and smile " I said maybe your a gay " she chuckle.

" no im not " siwon said in a pissed. " then why you didnt court someone? " yoona said between her chuckle. " because im not into girl yet " siwon said " because your a gay arent you? " yoona said again that turns siwon blown her pissed to his nose " stop calling me gay because im not ". and the pretty lady look to him " if your not then why you didnt court someone? " yoona smiled.

" i told you already." siwon said in a pissed tone again, " aish~ just admit it your a gay... come on " yoona said and she chucke. " stop calling me gay because im not " siwon said again " then prove it that your not a gay come on mr. choi " yoona teased.

siwon was stopping hiself on yoona's teased. " see you dont have proof " yoona smiled and was about to walk going out the pantry when siwon pulled her arm and let her to face him and he immediately kissed yoona on the lips.

Jessica was about to enter when she saw the two so she hides on the door and not minding to look back.

yoona immediately push siwon and slapped him. jessica immediately walked away to the pantry. after the slapped " im sorry " siwon said. and yoona walked out the pantry while wiping her lips.

Yoona already at the corridor and she passed to Jessica who pretended that drinking her water when yoona passed to jessica. jessica trail yoona's way and she look to the way wherein going to the pantry.

" oh your only going to get water what you took so long? " sunny ask. " ani~ " yoona placed her tumblr to the table and thought of what happened at the pantry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

im sorry guys for super late update im just busy on my school and i cant update oh well  im planning to finish this on the next chapter keke hope you like my update :)

 

leave comment and do subscribe too.

if you have request just leave comment on my requested area ;)