Affection in Disguise (four shots) part 2

Affection in Disguise (four shots)

" You?!! " Yoona and Siwon said in unison

Jessica looked to them confused " You know each other? ". Yoona look to Jessica " Jessica im sorry I dont want to work here " yoona said in a cold way.

" Neither me!! i dont wanna work with you " Siwon said " Jessica can......" he didnt finish his words when someone spoke.

sungmin bow as well as jessica " Mr. Lee " sungmin said. " Ms. Im Yoona right? " the old man ask yoona. yoona look back " Oh neh...Im Yoona imnida..." She bow. "Nice to meet you....im a big fan of yours....." he smile as he offer his business card " Lee Soo Man imnida " he smile. " Thanks Mr. Lee " Yoona get's the business card. " Well its nice to see you here....im glad that you'll be working on us ".

" But sir.....can we find another Advertising consultant? " siwon said and he received a glare to yoona. " Wae? Ms. Im is the best advertising consultant were lucky to have her its hard to find someone like her " Mr Lee smile to siwon. "But..." siwon didnt finish it " No buts Mr. Choi.....im still the president here....." He look to yoona " Welcome here Ms. Im eventhough you'll be working on us in a short time Ms. Jung and Mr. Choi please take care of them arasso ill be leaving now ". and the others bow except to siwon.

Sungmin took Yoona and Sunny a round inside the company

" Jessica can you do something about this? " Siwon said while walking back in forth. Jessica is trailing siwon " Oppa can you please stop walking back in forth i feel dizzy looking at you, well why your so annoyed to yoona being here? " jessica crossed her arms.

and finally siwon sat down and hold jessica's hand " Please do something about this ". jessica suprise of what siwon did she's still looking at her hand while siwon is still holding it " ooo....oppa.... this matter is not my job anymore......". then siwon unheld jessica and sat properly and look to jessica in a dissapointed way " i thought you will do everything for me?? ". jessica smile " oppa...this matter is not my job anymore and you heard Mr. Lee right? he is our President how can i talk to him in that way? he likes Yoona to be here.....besides why you hate yoona that much? she's a nice friend.." jessica smile

" huh nice? did you still remember when I ask you about nice girl? hmm at the restaurant..." siwon said. " Jessica nods and look to siwon " Ohhh oppa dont tell me she is the girl that you fought with? " siwon look away ang geez " Yeah she is.....so your saying she is nice? ". Jessica smile " she's really a nice one maybe you did something to her that she didnt like ". siwon look to jessica " so you know her that much now? " jessica smile again " not that much but as i said to you were the same personality right? ". siwon look away irritatedly and jessica  chuckle " but your still my best friend!! arasso....maybe she isnt nice to you because your not nice to her too " siwon look again to jessica " so your siding her now....." jessica chuckle again " no im not....dont be jealous about that.. " jessica smile.

The day has passed they are all waiting now at the meeting room

Yoona is keep on looking to her wrist watch " where is he now? ". sungmin nervously answer yoona " he said his on his way ". yoona just look to sungmin. jessica stood up " I'll try to call him " and she walk outside the meeting room.

" oh im really on my way now......i just fix my car that's why im late my break was broken that's why im late now " siwon said as he drive his car. " oppa make it faster hmm based on yoona's face i think she's quite mad now " jessica whisper it. siwon  geez again " mad because im late? then told to her drive my car that havent have a break so she'll be in danger if that's happen i will be happy " siwon said and irritatedly look to side mirror.  " oppa?....dont say like that.....yoona care so much at the time oh yeah i admitted it your really late oppa were been waiting for you for almost 30 minutes " jessica pout. " arasso arasso im near now " siwon ended the call irritedly.

when siwon enters the room yoona who's looking at the folder look up " you call yourself as a boss? ". siwon bow to her " Im sorry if im late..... its just there's an emergency i just fix my car ". yoona smirk " then you call yourself as a driver? " she look back to the folder and said " you should check your car before you sleep of a time bafore you leave your house " and she look up " kaja sit now and let's start " siwon sit down but he manage to behave that he's not angry of what yoona did.

The meeting started Yoona is expalining what she wants to the outcome of their advertisement when siwon raised his hand " its quite indemand now...many advertisement used it already " then sungmin nods. Yoona look to siwon " I know right? " but its different cause were going to use international model for this ". then siwon speak again while looking at the projector " international model.......do you think we still have a budget after the advertisment? ". yoona rolled her eyes sign that she's irritated " if we use international model and very well known it will pull fans...and it will going to hit I hope you get my point....". then siwon nods " ok then....what if they are not click? what will going to happen its like we just waiste our money for them ". yoona rolled her tounge inside " Why your so negative? this plan is a marketing strategy...i thought your a Marketing Consultant? then why you looks like not...."

then jessica raised her hand " looks like world war 3 is going to happen if i didnt interrupt Hmm i guessed yoona is right...we should try international model we havent tried it....so maybe consumers will be suprise if we did that ". jessica smile then siwon straightened his face " arasso.....then who will be our model for this? " Jessica smile " let's get _______________ " she clapped after that " he' so popular here" siwon look to jessica " he's so popular do you think we have a budget for him?? " Yoona suddenly spoke " That's my point is...if we spent money for that international model we dont need to bother to the outcome since he's popular here, fans will go crazy to have an items that he used for the advertisment."

Sunny and Jessica nods, yoona continue her speech " since your company is a shopping mall we should let him used clothes, bags, accessories everything that fans can afford it ". siwon smirk " that's too much...". yoona look again to siwon " well its too much but im sure double will go back.......". Jessica smile " we already have models now all we have to do is our proposal and drafts..".

siwon and yoona raised their hand coincidentally. jessica look to both of them " wae? ". " oh well i just like to do the draft I voluntary now ". siwon geez and jessica ask him " how about you oppa wae did you raised your hand? ". " hmm I just want to volunteer too to make a draft but its seems someone already take it ". sunny smile " then you should help each other....."

" eeh? " yoona look to sunny.." me? help her? " siwon shook his head " that's a no...no ". jessica smile " draft is not easy guys and i know that.....ill help you dont worry....." sunny smile and fixed the folders " ill make the proposal....".

" arasso.....three of us will work on the draft the meeting is done " yoona said and grabs all the folder nad gives to sunny and walked going out the room but she stopped to sungmin's side and look to sungmin " did you called it fashion? " she ask sungmin.

sungmin look to hiself " mm....mwo? ". yoona straightened her face " look at yourself....colors are not match " yoona hold his tie " Color red??  your wearing light blue polo inside then black tuxedo then your neck tie is red? that's not match you should wear blue neck tie instead of red, its ok if your wearing white polo red is ok but..your wearing light blue" yoona raised her one eyebrow " just take my advice next time " and she walked out. sunny look to sungmin and feels sorry " i told you before be concious on your clothes yoona always look to the persons clothes and gives critism aish..mianhe oppa..." and sunny immediately followed yoona.

" aish....that's what im thinking before i choose red......im really right i should have choose the blue one..." sungmin murmur to hiself.

" what's with her? even others clothes? " siwon ask. jessica smile " sungmin-sshi you should take her advice she's right red is not much on your polo " jessica shook her head " awhile ago she compliment my dress im really a fashionista ". siwon look to hiself " hey jessica look at me?  does my  clothes is ok? " jesica look to siwon " hmm yeah.....i know you are a fashionista too oppa so you dont have a problem on that.....all are suited to you wae? are you afraid that might yoona tell something about your fashion too hehe "

siwon shook his head " aniyo~ why would I? kaja now..." and he look to sungmin " its ok....you should take that as your mistake " he said in a teased way and left the room.

Its already night sungmin and sunny are talking while they are watching TV

" aish...your friend is really a..." sungmin didnt finish his word " oppa.....just take that as an advice you should be thankful to her she said that so your not going to be out of fashion " sunny said while eating ice cream. " then sir siwon teased me after that aish....they are compatible to each other Yoona is known Ms. Perfect I should call sir siwon Mr. Perfect too....." sungmin irritatedly deep his spoon on the ice cream. " oppa that ice cream is nothing to do on your problem...." sunny chuckled. then sungmin look to sunny " then you'll be the one that i need to squizzed of " then he put down the ice cream and hug sunny tightly " oppa i cant breath.......hehe ".

Siwon still at the office reading some important papers. Yoona is walking going to the elevator she's waering a simple short and a white shirt only

20120626snsdyoona.jpg

Author's note: Ignore the cap and bag

" aish why do I need to forgot my important papers.....im already at home " then a security greeted her " good evening Ms. Im " he smile. " oh good evening too " yoona greeted back and smile. " did you forgot something at the office? " the security ask

Yoona suddenly stop and loo kto the security and smile " oh neh...that's very important....anyway is there still have a people there? ". then the security check the employee Attendace log in log out thru the computer. " Oh neh.."

" Nugu? " yoona smile after hearing that there still someone there.  " Mr. Choi Siwon " the security replied. " eeh? " yoona ask " Mr. Choi? " her lips turn to her right side looks like that she's dissapointed " ok thanks then..." and she left and goes to the elevator.

Siwon is now leaving he grabs all the folders and his coat and goes out the room when he arrives and turn to the elevator he bump to someone who's going to turn on his way.

" outch!! " yoona said in pain while fixing hiself. " Oh? why your still here? " siwon ask. " were not that close to ask me that.....and besides.....this is the 2nd time you bump to me and I didnt hear your sorry......is the Sorry word is on your vocabulary??" yoona said and left irritatedly.

siwon geez " its already night but still she's still mad at me? isnt she tired? " he whisper and he thought " she's still pretty even if she's wearing simple clothes like that "

After some minutes Yoona is now heading to the elevator when she notice a familiar figure laying his back at the wall while his feet is tapping the floor its like that person is waiting for someone.

she rolled her eyes when she notice that its siwon. when siwon notice her  " finally your here ". yoona pressed the down button " why are you still here? " she ask totally ignoring siwon " oh well i waited you just to say SORRY..... " siwon is looking up waiting the elevator then the elevator opens " huh? your pride is eating you? " yoona ask while entering the elevator " ani~ its like i dont want others think that im full of myself...besides ill be working with you so I guessed i need to be used to you...though i dont like this Idea..." siwon rolled his eyes

when they already at the first floor yooan goes out withput saying bye to siwon " what kind of girl is that? not saying goodbye to anyone  " but before the elevator close he saw yoona bow to someone and say's goodbye he pressed the open button and peek who it is.

the security says goodbye too.... " huh? why she's like that to me......to others not.... nevermind " siwon go back in the elevator and pressed the basement floor  "

Its already morning they are now preparing for the Draft and proposal

Yoona is on her desk doing some brainstorming alone while sunny is typing at the laptop they have their own small room at the ____________ company when jessica enters. " hello there guys...i bought you something to eat did you eat breakfast already? " jessica sat on the couch and prepare the foods. " wow your amazing....i havent eat yey.." sunny said and goes near to jessica

" then let's eat then " jessica smile " how about you Yoona? ". yoona bite her lips " im already done, hey jessica where is your draft ? can I check it now? " yoona look to jessica. " oh about that..I think I cant help you now Mr. Lee give me some project too....that's why I didnt make mine that's why im here too just to say that " jessica smile. " oh I see " yoona nods " mwo? then .....aish i'll be working with siwon then? " yoona ask. " jessica nods " dont worry i  will talk to him....he is nice too so dont worry maybe he's like that because you met him in a way that you didnt like ". yoona look to jessica " what do you mean? " jessica smile " oh siwon said that you met him at the restaurant and.." she didnt finish it " dont continue it...i dont want to remember that..."yoona look back to the draft that she's making " anyway did he do a draft already? ". jessica thinks " I dont know yet...." sunny smile " why you didnt go there ask him "

Yoona knock at the door " Come in " siwon said and yoona enter. siwon is playing angry bird at his laptop " wooohhh.." he didnt notice yoona is the one who enter. yoona heard the sound of the laptop so she got the idea that siwon is just playing and she look to siwon unbelievable. when siwon look up he was suprise " oh yoona-sshi....." and he close his laptop. " yoona-sshi??" yoona said " anyway did you make your draft already? ". siwon didnt response.

" well looks like not yet....how will you do it if your just playing agry bird there, can you please make now I need it " yoona said in a cold way and she walk going out " wait......" siwon said " ahmmm....can you wait that draft? until.." he looks to his wrist watch " 7pm?". yoona widened her eyes " mwo? 7pm? are you kidding me? ". siwon look to yoona " hey doing draft is not easy ok?..besides jessica will not be working on us so i need to do a neat draft " yoona crossed her arms " that's it you already know that jessica is not going to work on us but still you have time to play on your laptop "

" dont blame my innocent angry bird ms. Perfectionist " siwon set aside his laptop and get a paper " here im doing it now....you may leave now " as he start writing something.

" Neh Mr. Childish.....i need that please finish it already arasso? " yoona irritatedly walked out on siwon's office.

when yoona goes back to their temporary office.

" what? did he already finished?" sunny ask. " you know what he's doing? " yoona irritatedly sat down.

Jesscia chuckle while sitting at the couch " I bet he's playing again? ". yoona rolled her eyes " can you please talk to him? this is a serious matter....oh my gosh...he's a marketing consultant but then he's like a kid "

" neh i will talk to him later..." she chuckle again " your friend is giving me a headache....ggrrrr he's making me older so fast...super stress " yoona irritatedly look to her draft and continue to write something.

Siwon and Jessica are now eating to the restaurant " oppa will you please be good to yoona..." jessica chuckle " she said your going to make her older immediately because of stress ". siwon chucked " im trying my best to be on her but she's really cold to me...aish...she really hates me that much....that's why " he sip on his juice.

then jessica notice siwon's polo the first botton was not linked on a hole " oppa your polo..." jessica said but seems siwon didnt hear it so she grabs siwon's polo and because of her action siwon suprise that's why he spill the juice on his polo. " omo!! mianhe......" jessica said as she stood up getting tissues and wipe siwon's polo " mianhe...oppa ". siwon hold jessica's hand and jessica blush " its ok let me do it...." he grabs a tissue and wipe hiself . " mianhe oppa im really sorry..." jessica said as she goes back to her seat.

siwon smile to her " its ok its just im suprise of what you did.....". jessica look down " i didnt mean to suprise you i just want to say that your polo was open but you didnt hear me that's why I volunteer myself to botton it but its like its......" jessica didnt finish her words. " its ok....i was just suprise you know....im not into girls that's why holding my body like that ahmm....you know.. "siwon said while wiping his polo.

jessica look up "neh mianhe you prefer holding hands only..but oppa when will you court someone? i mean your still single until now hmm are you liking someone now? ". siwon was suprise of what jessica ask. " jessica....if im liking someone i will tell it to you.." siwon smile " just wait for it arasso....you'll be the one who will know it first.. ". jessica nods " hmm oppa what if I said I like you? " she smiled widely and shook her hands " im just saying it as an example ok..what will you do? "siwon was suprise again " hmm you....your my best friend and you know that....I think its Good that you like me...but for me your my little sister..ok " he smile and messed her hair " so dont like your brother ok? especially to fall inlove with me ok " siwon call the waiter. meanwhile Jessica was suddenly look down after hearing what siwon said.

when they already arrives at the office Siwon immediately work on his draft. Jessica is now thinking on her desk whe nsunny passed by. " hey jessica....do you have problem? ". Jessica force a smile " aniyo~ hmm sunny i have a question..." sunny sat beside her " ok what it is? ". jessica look around " hmm dont tell it to others arasso? hmm what if you have a best friend and your best friend is a boy and you love him but he didnt love you? what will you do? " sunny was thinking " hmm Then ill accept it he's still my best friend anyway..oh...wait..do you like...siwon-sshi? "

jessica nods and look down while sunny is covering " arasso arasso....did he said to you that he dont like you? " jessica shook her head  "ani~ he just said that dont fall for him cause im his little sister only " sunny look around " did you confess? " jessica shook her head " ani~ i just took that as an example and that's his answer "

Sunny is thinking on her desk when yoona notice it. " hey any problem? ". sunny shook he head " ani~ yoona did you know that..." she look to the door if someone is there " jessica likes siwon-sshi? " yoona widened her eyes " mwo? she like that jerk? " sunyn nods " there's a lot of man in the world why on that childish man? " yoona shook her head. "well we cant blame jessica....". yoona nods " anyway are you done to the proposal? " sunny shook her head " i will finish it at home im almost done ". yoona look to the clock " its already 7:15pm why he's still not giving his draft to me....."

" hey yoona i need to go now..... keke i have date with sungmin oppa " sunny said while grabbing all of her things " bye....bye....." sunny said as she leaves.

" arasso......bye enjoy your date with him " yoona smile.

Its already 8pm yoona stil waiting for siwon's draft while she is doing on her own draft too " aish where is he.....i thought he will pass it by 7? " when she's about to stand someone knock on the door yoona startle and sigh " come in "

" mianhe....did i scare you? " siwon said as he enter and close the door. " its already 8pm? you said your going to passed it 7pm " yoona said while sending a glare to siwon. " relax...that's why im here... i want to work with you here....look i already made mine...I think its better if we share some brainstorming together" siwon said in a cold way. " your rushing me to make mine but stil lyour are not yet done too..." he added

Yoona sent a death glare to siwon " do you think its easy to make a draft you said it already right its hard to make one..". siwon sit beside on yoona's desk " arassoooooo......Ms. Perfectionist ill be continue now.." siwon said.

" At least im already done on my outline i need to draw it now " yoona proudly said and get's a pencil and a cutter.

" oh yeah..and I dont care to you....mind your drafting there not mine ok..." siwon irritatedly shook his head and continue to write.

yoona irritatedly start to cut the edge of the pencil until " outch!! aish...." she puts down the pecil and the cutter.

siwon look to yoona and saw her finger was bleeding. yoona irritatedly get's tissue in front of her " i hate this....." yoona said while wiping her finger a tissue.

Siwon immediately hold yoona's hand and he look to yoona's finger "may i see...". yoona was suprise of what siwon did she pulled his hand but siwon gaps it tightly. " yah im looking to it...dont move it..."

" i..it..its just a small wound....." yoona said. " even though,,," siwon said still looking on yoona's finger and he took of a tissue and cover it " kaja....let's get that a first aid " siwon hold yoona's hand and stood up.

They went to siwon's office and siwon get's something at the first aid kit on his drawer and sat in front of yoona and get yoona's hand again and put some liquid thing " ahh..." yoona said in pain and she bite her lips " its just a little bit hurt but im sure it will help your wound to dry up " siwon said as he took a band aid and covers it " next time better be careful arasso "

yoona sent a glare to siwon " i know..it wil not happen if you didnt make me irritated. siwon geez " I already help you your still mad at me kaja let's go back now and finish the things that we need to finish " he stood up anf left yoona.

They went back to yoona and sunny office and continue t owork on their draft " good thing my left finger is the injure not the right one " yoona said as she took her finger and smile. siwon saw it " you know how to smile? that's great!! " siwon chuckled

yoona sent a death glare to him " of course i am that's boring not to smile or laugh ". siwon still chuckling " im just suprise you know how to smile....anyway..just keep on smiling your more pretty on that.." siwon smile at her.

yoona didnt know what she feels inside " is that a teased or compliment? " but then she smile " what ever it is thank you..." she still smiling. " see your pretty aish....i never thought you you can smile like that...." siwon said as he turn back to his draft. " yah!! is that a teased or what? " yoona said irritatedly.

siwon look to her and smile this time its like he's serious " that's the truth...your pretty eve though your not smiling but your more pretty when you smile so keep it......" he smile again.

" you know what you know how to smile too......" yoona chuckle now. siwon touches his face " of course.....i can smile too.." siwon said and look back to his draft. " seeing you like that is much comfortable now " siwon said

" what do you mean? " yoona ask while writing. " smiling, chuckling like that hmm no more cold aura now.." siwon said while writing something. yoona look to siwon " hmm well thanks for that...." and she look to her work now..

Its already 11pm but still they are not yet done yoona is yawning already......and she cant help but to sleep. While siwon is on the pantry house to get coffee. When siwon went back he found yoona already sleeping.

he walked closer and ask yoona " hey coffee? " but yoona didnt response she's really in a deep sleep now. siwon smile " she must be really tired now " and he look to yoona " she's still pretty even sleeping " and he shook his head and sat to continue his work.

its already 12am siwon stretch his arm while yawning " success im done on my outline..." he smile nad he look to yoona who's still sleeping he stood up and took his tuxedo and placed it to yoona's back.

its already 12:30am yoona woke up and notice the tuxedo in her back she look to it...and she found siwon already sleeping at the couch crossing his arms so she decided so she went there and cover him the tuxedo but siwon woke up " oh your awake already.." siwon said as he sat properly. " ne.....im sorry if i slept " yoona said and force a smile. " maybe we should continue this later......let's go home now" siwon said as he stood up.

Yoona fix all of her things same with siwon. when yoona was done she went to the aircon to switch it off but the aircon was too high though she's tall she cant touch the button she gets a chair. when she's about to stand there " hey...you shouldnt do that....let me " siwon interrup and walk closer to the aircon too " ani~ i already get a chair " yoona smile and was about to stand again. " yah!! your wearing a skirt...." siwon said but yoona stand there already and already switches off the aircon " its ok now " because its dark and only the lights on the desk are the open yoona didnt saw the stell that connected on the chair thats why she tripped on there. " Ah....." yoona said before she out of balance good thing siwon manage to catch her.

They dropped on the floor yoona on the top of siwon and siwon was hugging yoona and there faces was inches away they are staring to each other at that moment.......

 

 

 

 

 

hello guys thanks again......and sorry to my late update hope you like my update. :)