REUNITED

Under the Table (COMPLETED)
The helicopter where the rest of the Houmoya group was reported to crash on an island due to engine bursting. The burned bodies of the three and the pilot were found near the crash site.

Yuya, Yuki and Yuri see to the arrest Morimoto Kyoutaro. Tamaki confessed that Kyoutaro was the godfather of Houmoya. He was also behind international swindling operations. He uses small time gangs as his front in big dealings. Houmoya gang was only one of his hands.
Yuya had already contacted his friends from the FBI to arrest Morimoto’s accomplices. Some of the names that arose were Anderson, Black, and Kawashima.
The authorities arrested Morimoto in his study, the day after Tamaki confessed.
Shintaro was beside his father. His face was passive of any emotion.
Kyoutaro stopped in front of Ryutaro who was with Yuya. He looked at the young detective. Pain was visible in his eyes. “Take care of your brother.” He asked of Ryutaro.
Ryutaro stared at the older man. He stared at the face which he would someday have. “I will.” He promised.
Morimoto Kyoutaro smiled and nodded.
Cayne walked towards Ryutaro and Shintaro. She put a hand on Ryutaro’s waist and a hand on Shintaro’s shoulder. She had two kids under her custody now. It was just sad that it was their father who swindled her money but she had nothing against the kids.
Shintaro looked at Ryutaro. “Did you know?” he asked.
Ryutaro and Cayne looked at him.
“Know what?” Ryutaro asked.
“That we are brothers?”
Ryutaro smiled and nodded at his brother.

Aoi slipped her hand towards Yuto’s arm.
Yuto looked at her lovingly.
“Hato, everybody’s happy now.” She commented.
“Not everybody.” He answered.
Aoi thought for a moment. “Hai,” she sighed soulfully.
Yuto took her other hand and kissed it.
She smiled at him. “Well, at least we are happy.” She said.
“Uhn.” He nodded. “Aren’t you going for Yuma after all?” he asked.
Aoi patted his cheek with her index finger, “And let you get broken hearted again, nah.” She answered. “Besides, I’ve had promised myself that I would kick the of whoever broke Nakajima Yuto’s heart.”
Yuto blinked at her.
“Can I kick my ?” she asked.
Yuto laughed at her and kissed her on the lips which she gladly accepted and responded.

Cayne was seated on the porch of Yamada’s mansion. She visited Jhenie who was still on bed rest since she really had a very sensitive pregnancy.
Yuya stood in front of her. “Are you relieved now?” he asked.
Cayne smiled at him. “Hai. Arigatou!” she said.
“Thank you? What can thank you do. I can’t even buy a morsel with that.” He commented.
Cayne glared at him. “Are you hungry again?” she asked.
“I am a guy so I have the right to be always hungry.” He answered then looked intently at her.
“Don’t look at me. You can’t eat me.” She hissed at him.
“Of course, I can.” Yuya moved his face closer to his.
“You will lose weight.” She commented.
“So what?”
Cayne gave him a sullen looked at his slapped his face away.

Sachiko was under the cherry tree. She was waiting for Ryutaro who was with Yuri. She was playing with her fingers when she felt a light kiss on her cheek. She didn’t need to look to see who it was.
“Did you get bored?” he asked.
“A little,” she said looking at him.
He smiled.
“I would be staying at my old man’s mansion now.” He told her.
She nodded without looking at him. Tears were forming in her eyes.
“You don’t to take care of me anymore.” He said looking away.
“Hai.”
Ryutaro sighed.
“So, I guess this is goodbye.” She stated.
Ryutaro stared at her.
“Do you want to say goodbye?” he asked.
Sachiko met his eyes. Tears felt silently from her eyes.
Ryutaro held her face and wiped her tears. “If you don’t want to say goodbye, then don’t.” he said.
“But you are going away.”
“Will you miss me?” he asked.
She nodded.
“Even though I am a pain in the ?” he asked.
She nodded.
Ryutaro smiled at her. “I love you, Sachiko and I don’t have the nerve to go away from you.” He said.
Sachiko stared at him. She knew for long what he feel for her but hearing it from him was new to her. It made her heart swell. “I love you, too.” She said.
Ryutaro smiled and pulled her in a hug. “Help me pack my things tomorrow, huh?” he asked.
Sachiko hit him in the back. “You only remember me whenever you need something.” She complained.
“Of course not. I also remember you at night before I go to sleep.”
“Shut up!”

Miharu stepped in front of Keito who was alone in their rehearsal studio playing his guitar.
Keito didn’t look up nor acknowledged her.
“Keito, let’s get back together.” She said.
Keito strummed on his guitar.
Miharu took his guitar from him. “I said let’s get back together.” She repeated.
Keito looked at her. “Nande?” he asked uncaring.
“Because that is what I want to do today.” She answered.
Keito stared at her. “That’s all?” he asked and snatched his guitar from her.
“Oy, Keito!”
Keito smiled and stood up. He put his guitar down. “Give me three reasons why we have to get back to each other.” He commanded.
Miharu counted using her fingers. “Because that is want I want to do today…
“And I am quite a jealous girl…” she looked up to think.
“And…” Keito waited.
“And…” Miharu looked him in the eye. “Because I love you.”
Keito stared at her for a while then he scooped her and carried her in the shoulders.
“Ehhh! Keito put me down!” she exclaimed.
Keito listened and slammed her on a long table in the room.
“What is that?” she asked trying to get up but Keito pushed her back down pinning her wrists beside her head.
“Yah! Okamoto Keito, let me go!” Miharu screamed.
Keito didn’t look at her. It was then, Miharu felt liquid falling on her chest. Keito shuddered and shook.
“Keito?” she asked in a low voice. “Why are you crying?”
He looked at her. “Don’t dare do that to me again.” He commanded. “Don’t dare ask for a break up again.” He said. Tears flowing from his eyes.
Miharu nodded.
Keito lowered his head towards her. He kissed her slowly.
Miharu tasted his salty tears. She pulled her wrist away and put her arms behind his neck. Keito caressed her hair while she pulled him to her and deepen the kiss.

Kyoumi saw him on the fountain. It was still his favorite spot in the house. Kyoumi approached him. “Reading in the fountain, again?” she asked.
Yuma looked at her and smiled. “You really know me, huh?” he asked.
“Hai,” she answered. “Nii-chan…” she called.
Yuma looked away from his book and to her.
“I have something to tell you that I should have told you years before.”
“What is that?” he asked.
“You are my first love.” She confessed.
Yuma stared at her in shock.
They heard a crash. When they looked up, they saw Yuri looking at them. Pieces of glass were beside his feet.
“Yuri…” Kyoumi called.
Yuri looked away and then walked out.
Kyoumi looked at Yuma.
“Go ahead, follow him.” Yuma commanded.
Kyoumi smiled and nodded at him. She followed Yuri. “Yuri…”
Kyoumi ran towards the garden but she couldn’t see him. She ran to the back of the house but he was not there.
She went in the house to ask somebody if they saw him when she knocked on her mother. “Okaasan, have you seen…” her mother hushed her. Her mother pointed at the kitchen. She peered in. Yuri was seated on a wooden stool while rummaging their ice cream.
“What did you do to him?” her mother asked in a whisper.
She shook her head. “I’ll talk to him.”
Her mother nodded.
She signaled her mother to go away which her mother immediately did.
Kyoumi took a spoon and a stool. She took the gallon of ice cream from him. “That is ours.”
“I’ll just pay for it.” Yuri responded and snatched the gallon away from her.
Kyoumi took it away again and scooped some. When he was about to get it from her, she moved it away and offered the one in her spoon.
Yuri took it with his mouth.
Kyoumi moved towards him. “Tasty?” she asked.
Yuri nodded.
“Are you angry?” she asked.
Yuri shook his head. “Do you love him?” he asked.
“He is my first love.” She confirmed.
Yuri stared at her and took the ice cream container. He scooped a spoonful and shoved it into his mouth.
“What’s wrong with having a first love?” Kyoumi asked.
Yuri shook his head.
“Are you jealous?” she asked.
Yuri nodded.
“Chinen Yuri, look at me.” She commanded.
Yuri shook his head.
Kyoumi gritted her teeth and pulled his head so he would be forced to look at her. She smiled at him and made a heart using her fingers. “Aieru.” She said cutely.
Yuri laughed. He took an ice cream using his finger and put it on Kyoumi’s nose.
Kyoumi pouted and tried to look at her nose.
Yuri laughed. He moved his face towards her and sipped the ice cream from her nose.
Kyoumi giggled and also took an ice cream with her finger. Yuri’s eyes opened wide. He jumped from his chair and moved away from Kyoumi who ran after him.

Yuki took Kento’s arm. Kento looked at her. “Go ahead. Talk to him.” he said.
Yuki looked at his eyes. “Kento, gomenasai.” She said. It hurt her seeing him that sad. She wanted to see his encouraging smile.
Kento nodded and smiled painfully. He sighed. “I guess it is time to let go of a dream. I have to wake up now.” He said.
Yuki looked down. “Gomenasai. You did too much for me and yet I can’t give back anything.”
“There is only one thing that I wanted from you but I know that I can’t have it. Not ever.” Kento said not looking at her. His heart was shattering inside his chest.
“Kento…”
“You go, Yuki. If you act this way, I won’t know how to let you go, anymore.” He said.
Yuki looked down. Kento pried her hand away from his arm.
She didn’t say anything and walked away.
Kento stared at the sky and tried to suppress his tears that wanted to fall.
“Your heart Yuki… that is all that I want. That is all that I can’t have.”

(a/n: 10:52 in the evening and crying my heart out because of Nakajima Kento)

Yuki walked away. Kento had already made a way towards her heart but she knew that he was right. Only one man owned it.
Ryosuke extended his hand towards her. She looked up and took it.
He smiled at her.
When Yuki looked back, Kento was not there anymore. He was already gone out of her life forever.
She looked at the man in front of her.
Ryosuke smiled at her. She smiled back at him.
There was no need for words since their heart had spoken. And she knew that she was home again.

Daiki put his hand in Jhenie’s belly. He tried to feel it. They were sitting on the balcony of Jhenie’s room. They could see the clear blue sky, the mountains and the woods from their.
“You won’t feel anything yet.” Jhenie told him.
“I know,” he answered.
“What do you think the baby will be?” Jhenie asked.
“I hope it is a boy.”
“I want a girl.”
“If it’s a boy, it will bear my name.”
“A girl is easier to take care.”
“No matter, we will have a boy and a girl. Whatever comes first.” Daiki said.
Jhenie laughed. “By the way, we already have to buy a wedding gift.”
“For whom?” Daiki asked.
“For Ryo and Yuki.” She answered looking at her husband.
“Nande?” he asked.
“They will be next to get married, right?” she asked.
“They are too young to get married.” Daiki commented.
“We are also young.”
Daiki shrugged.
“So what will we give them?” Jhenie asked.
“They didn’t give us anything.”
“Yuki did.”
“Ah, hai but Ryo didn’t give us anything.”
“Hey, Ryo is still your best friend.”
“Yeah, right, whatever.” Daiki said and kissed his wife in the lips.