Chapter 3: Jealous Kiss Me’s and Operation Pink

7Kisses University

Chapter 3: Jealous Kiss Me’s and Operation Pink

Early the next morning and Yoona got up early leaving Vania the cute Maknae in their room sleeping. Vania was hugging her many stuffed animals. Yoona didn’t want to wake her so she changed her clothes and tiptoed out of the room. She headed to one of the musical rooms and put the CD in to the stereo and put the instrumental on and closed her eyes and started to sing.

Oh Yeah ~ I miss you my guy
Oh No Yeah~


FINALLY meol-reo ji ji man da si boot-jap-eul soo eob neun nae mam-eul a-ni
Mi an hae nun mool-ri heul-reo sarang hae-sseo neo-eui poom-eh seo

FINALLY na-reul ji weo beo ryeo
FINALLY jam si him-deul geh ji man
FINALLY mo-du neo reul wihae seo
Ni ggoom-eh jeo-jeo beo rin gi-eok hae jeul-rae

Sarang han jeok-ee eob da go mam-eh eob neun mal-eul boot-yeo no-go
Dwi deul ah ga neun gil eh man-ee do nan ool-reo-sseo a-peum-ee mil-ryeo wa
Oh-neul bam jam-eul ee reul soo ga eob-seo seul puh han keu dae eol-gool ee ddeo ol-ra
Neo do man-ee him-deul geh ji man eo jjeol soo eob neun nal ee hae hae


Kevin was walking down the hall. He was up early since he forgot his cell phone in the practice room yesterday. He was at the door of practice room from yesterday and was about to opened the door when he heard a very pure female voice singing the collaboration he did with Xander Hyung. It sounded wonderful he entered the room and recognized the girl who was asleep in here yesterday singing. He decided to sing with her and their voices blended well together.

Yoona’s eyes popped open when she heard Kevin singing along with her. She just continued to sing and didn’t really think it was a big deal about it. She placed her hand on the top of the piano and looked at Kevin and sang with her heart and soul into the song like she always does.

Kevin walked closer to her and placed his hand on the piano by her hand. He put the same passion into the song that Yoona was putting into it.

FINALLY meol-eo ji ji man da shi boot-jap-eul soo eob neun nae mam-eul a-ni
Mi an hae nun mool-ri heul-reo sarang hae-sseo neo-eui poom-eh seo

FINALLY na-reul ji weo beo ryeo
FINALLY jam si him deul geh ji man
FINALLY mo-du neo reul wi hae seo
Ni ggoom eh jeo-jeo beo rin gi eok hae jeul rae


There were only a few people awake who were walking down the hall and heard something amazing and decided to check it out. The fan girls looked into the room and saw U-Kiss Kevin singing with some girl. The guys knew who the female vocals belonged to Yoona since they always heard her sing and play here guitar with the group of girls that Yoona always hung out with. The rumor was that they were going to be debuting soon as a seven member girl group.

He-eo jyeo-sseo (woo ri eui sarang ee)
Jo gak-ee na-sseo gal-gi gal-gi
Jji-jeo jeo beo ryeo gaseum ee jeo ryeo
Nae jang-ee deung-eul dol-ra go seo neo reul beo-ryeot ji
Nan neo-mu mot-dwi-sseo nae ga jal mot-hae-sseo (Ah ~)
Pi do nun mool do eob neun nal yong seo hae
Dduh na gan neo reul gi eok hae nan
Hol-roh ae sseo woo-seo bwa she's gone

FINALLY meol-eo ji ji man da shi boot-jap-eul soo eob neun nae mam-eul a-ni
Mi an hae nun mool-ri heul-reo sarang hae-sseo neo-eui poom-eh seo


Kevin was looking into Yoona’s eyes and smiled at me. The cries of upset girls came from the door. Kevin turned around and looked at them and smiled sweetly like a prince. “Can you give me a moment alone with…”

“If you don’t know my name Kevin Sunbae…” Yoona leaned in closer to him and whispered into his ear, “You are going to have you search for the answer on your own since I’m not going to tell you.” She said that in a cute sweet way. She walked away from him and left the room. Kevin stood there dumb stuck and wondered why he was called sunbae.

Kevin’s fan girls just watched as Yoona walked away; they clenched their fists because they were mad that Yoona got to sing with Kevin and was close to him. They want to make her pay since Yoona was the first and only girl who got to sing with Kevin.


* * * * * * * * * *

Vanessa was waiting for Xander to arrive. He called her early this morning and told her to meet her here. She sat at one of the tables facing the door. She noticed that Lina and Soohyun had entered together.

Soohyun opened the door for Lina and lead her to a table with his arm around her shoulder. He pulled out the chair for her and pushed her into the table. He smiled and sat across from her. “Get whatever you like Lina Shii.”

“Ok Sunbae, I would like to have umm chocolate cake.” Lina said with a big smile.

Soohyun ordered two chocolate cakes and tea as they waited Soohyun smiled at her, “Lina Shii, I am very sorry about yesterday.”

“Soohyun Sunbae you need to stop apologizing.” Lina looked at him and smiled even more when the cake came.

Soohyun smiled at her and noticed Xander walk into the shop and watch him sit across from Vanessa.

“Miss President I am sorry I am late. I accidently fell asleep for a bit after caling you,” said Xander the sweet and hyper member of U-Kiss. “Are you ready to get to work Miss President since we need to prepare something for the new students that are coming in to this amazing school?”

“Xander Sunbae, how about we have a mini concert, a festival, or a dance to welcome the new students to the school.”

“That sounds wonderful. So many great idea’s from the amazing Miss President. We should do them all.” Xander said with a cheerful voice and his eyes lit up went the sweets arrived at the table.

Vanessa’s eyes lit up just like Xanders. She was so tempted to eat it all, but she didn’t. Vanessa didn’t want to look bad in front of Xander. Sweets her favorite food in the world was in front of her. She picked up a fork and took a bite of the chocolate cake and fell in love.

Xander smiled at the expression in Vanessa’s face, “I love that you have a sweet tooth Miss President. Here try this.” He gave her a fork of cheesecake.

Vanessa blushed and smiled and could feel all the glaring eyes at her, but she didn’t care about what they were thinking.


* * * * * * * * * *

Yinah had climbed up onto a ledge that was over the quad. No one was really up yet so no would know about her climbing up there. Yinah’s plan to torture the annoying fan girls of U-Kiss was one of her greatest plans by far. They pushed A into the pool and they had to pay for that. They also had to pay for future things that she had a feeling they were going to do. She just made a few alterations to this prank last night to make it better. “Since you like U-Kiss so much some pink paint should do the trick.” She said to herself and set the remote control to tip the paint when she wanted. Her flyers went under every girl’s dorm door thanks to A and Yue Sun’s help saying that U-Kiss was going to be performing in the quad.

She was about finished when she heard someone call her name. She looked down and saw Kiseop and lost her balance and started to fall. She closed her eyes and waited to hit the ground, but didn’t. She opened her eyes and was in Kiseops arms causing her to blush a light shade of pink.

“Yinah Shii are you alright. I had a feeling you would be here.” Kiseop smiled and placed her on her feet.

“I’m fine.” Yinah looked at him. He knew her plans to get back at the annoying fan girls. “I’m just working on a science experiment Sunbae.” Yinah smiled at him and walked away. “I will see you later Sunbae.”

Kiseop watched her walk away and had a blush and a smile on his face. There was something about Yinah that she liked.


* * * * * * * * * *

Dongho was walking around campus. Kibum woke him up harshly before leaving their dorm this morning. His head kind-of hurt a little bit; he hitting his head on a chair. He wasn’t paying attention to where he was going and crashed into some girl. He caught her before she fell to the ground. “I’m sorry.”

Vania looked at Dongho the fun loving maknae of U-Kiss and watched her white bear hit the ground. “It’s ok Sunbae.”

Dongho looked at her “Meee a Sunbae that’s soo cool.” She was very excited now. He noticed the bear on the ground and picked it up and gave it to her. “What’ your name.”

“I’m Vania” She smiled at Dongho and pulled out two lollipops and handed him one. “To figure out more about me you will have to wait and find out. Thanks for catching me Sunbae. I will see you around.” She opened the lollipop and skipped off.

Dongho smiled as she left. He opened the lollipop that she gave him and started to on it. He headed to the classroom where he was supposed to meet his hyungs.


* * * * * * * * * *

Yue Sun was dancing on one of the roof of the music building. She was trying to come up with some dance moves that they could use once they debut as a girl group. She was very happy since Vanessa was joining the group which was going to speed up their debut.

Yue Sun went down into a split when she noticed someone in the corner with a book over their face. She pulled out one of her iPod earphones out of her ears and headed over there wondering who it was. She was about to wake up the person to tell them that it isn’t good to sleep up here. The person grabbed her wrist and took the book off his face it was Eli the human pigeon of U-Kiss.

“Can I help you with something?” Eli asked looking at Yue Sun.

“I just wanted to say that you shouldn’t sleep here. It’s not really comfortable, I always find my friend sleeping in odd places. I tell her she shouldn’t do that, but she does it anyway since she can fall asleep anywhere.”

Eli looked at her chuckling and smiling at her random awkwardness she was giving off. He could hear the music coming from her iPod. He never heard that song instrumental before.

“Um Eli Sunbae can I have my wrist back. I need it back.” She looked at him pointing to her wrist.

Eli looked at her, “I’m sorry about that.” He got up and realized she called him sunbae. “What do you mean by sunbae.” “

Yue Sun looked at him, “Don’t you know what sunbae means.” She said as her phone rang. “Excuse me,” She picked up her phone since Vania was calling. “Ok I will be right there.” She hung up the phone. “Sorry have to go sunbae.”

Eli looked at her walking away wondering who this girl was. If it was any other girl they would be asking for him to his pigeon impression or they would be hugging him.


* * * * * * * * * *

Kevin was sitting in a class room daydreaming. He could not get his mind off of that girl. He had a dorky smile on his face and his eyes were glazing over. Kevin’s mouth was opened and his had was resting on his chin.

Kibum smirked when he walked into the classroom. He went over to Kevin and waved a hand in front of his face and there was no reaction. Kibum flicked Kevin’s for head “Yaaa stop daydreaming Kevin.”

Kevin grabbed his forehead and looked at Kibum. “HYUNG ahhhh. Why did you have to do that? Do you know how much they hurt?” Kevin rubbed his head and looked at Kibum who was laughing.

“Kevin you make it too easy for me to mess with you. So what’s the girl’s name that you are daydreaming about and making you act like a fool?”

“I don’t know her name but she has an amazing singing voice.” Kevin said in a day dreamy voice.

Kibum flicked at Kevin’s forehead again.

“Yaaaa, stop doing that Hyung.” Kevin rubbed his head again.

“Because it’s fun to watch your reaction to when I do that Kevin.” Kibum smirked, “Are you talking about that girl from yesterday that was asleep in the practice room.”

“Yea, that’s the girl. I left my phone in there yesterday so I went to get it Hyung and she was singing finally. She has a voice of an angel.” Kevin smiled, “but she is really mysterious she wouldn’t tell me her name and she called me sunbae.”

“I experienced that too.” Kibum looked at Kevin and leaned against the desk. “She said I would have to figure out why she called me sunbae on my own; it really is driving me crazy.”

“So it’s good to see I’m not the only one who thinks you’re crazy Hyung wait that’s Xander Hyungs Job.” Kevin smiled cutely.

Kibum grabbed onto Kevin’s cheek, “Stop acting cute and act manlier. Dongho acts more manly than you.” Kibum smirked.

“Hyung! Stop pinching my cheeks.”


* * * * * * * * * *

“Let go” Lina said as she was pushed into a wall in an empty classroom by one of the meanest fan girls of U-Kiss. She and her posy were always causing trouble for a lot of the girls at the school; her name was Sunhee.

“You are never going to speak, go near, or think about Shin Soohyun again. If you don’t listen it will be the end of your idol career.” She pushed her against the wall harder. “Do we have an agreement?”

“Yaa leave her alone” Yoona said coming into the room. “Who gives you the right to determine someone’s idol career?” Yoona crossed her arms.

“YOU” Sunhee pushed Lina on the ground. “You are the one singing a duet with Kevin. The first girl to ever get a duet with Kevin that girl was supposed to be me.”

Yoona looked at Lina, “Lina go now while you can. I will take care of this oh yea you should give Yinah a call and tell her to get operation pink ready.”

“Ok Unni,” Lina got up and ran out of the room. She was worried for unni since Sunlee is the worse person to cross and Yoona just did that. She stopped and wondered. “When did she sing with Kevin?” She pulled out her phone and called Yinah. “Yoona unni said to get operation pink ready since she is dealing with Sunlee who was causing me trouble.” She then texted the other members of their group of six the same thing she told Yinah.


* * * * * * * * * *

Yooah looked at Sunlee with her arms cross. “Kevin was the one who sang with me. You really shouldn’t be mad at me.”

“You anticipated it and you moved in closer to OPPA and said something to him and I want to know what your relationship is with him.”

“I don’t have a relationship with him not like you ever would.” Yoona was now provoking since Sunlee because she hurt her dongsaeng Lina, “He doesn’t go for cold heart girls who’s ugliest feature is hurting other U-kiss fans.”

“Yaaa say one more word and you are dead.” Sunlee said.

“Kevin would never sing with you since you sound like nails on a chalk board.” Yoona counted to three in her mind and started to run.

“YAAA MIN YOONA GET BACK HERE.” Sunlee and her followers started to chase after Yoona. “Get back here.”

Yoona sat down on the railing of the stairs and rode down it. She ran outside and had the biggest smirk on her face.


* * * * * * * * * *

Dongho woke up from his nap on the desk he was sleeping on in the classroom. He saw Kevin and Kibum messing around like always. He then heard yelling that also got his hyungs attention.

“What’s going on?” Kevin asked.

“Let’s go check it out then. Cute puppy Dongho I will give you a cookie.” Kibum said.

“Coming Hyungs” Dongho got up and headed with Kibum and Kevin to where they heard the noise. They saw one girl run pass and then three girls follow her.

“I think Sunlee is starting trouble again. Who is her victim this time?” Kibum said.

“She told us she was going to stop doing this that liar.” Dongho said crossing his arms.

“That was the girl I sang with this morning. Oh no it’s my fault if she gets hurt.” Kevin hurried and was followed by Kibum and Dongho.


* * * * * * * * * *

Yoona pulled out her phone and hoped over something. “Yinah now!” Yoona turned around and watched the pink paint fall on Sunlee and her followers.

Yoona and her friends came around her. They gave each other high fives and laughed.

Sunlee got up and went over to Yoona and grabbed onto her shirt. “This isn’t the last you will hear of me. You and your friends are doomed.” Sunlee let go and walked away with her posy.

Authors Spazz: This is a long chapter I know. I had sooo much to say this time since its getting closer to their debut. I was listening to finally a lot when I wrote the first half og this chapter.