NOT AN UPDATE... but an announcement?

What Dreams May Come

sooo... uhm... i think i'm gonna cancel the epilogue... i'm gonna leave this as is... the final chapter is THE FINAL chapter...

 

 

 

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

i'm not gonna write the epilogue because i'm gonna write a short multichaptered sequel!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

 

sample:

 

Seunghyun woke up in the middle of the night, out of breath. He looked at himself in the mirror in shock. It was a perfect dream! but... there's something wrong... something that shouldn't be there.

He was walking down the hall of his house. It seemed perfectly normal except he was supposed to be in an out-of-the-country vacation with BIGBANG and the pictures on the wall are of himself and his family. He couldn't see the face of his wife but he can see his children. Twins. Two beautiful girls.

He saw one of the doors is ajar so he took a peek. It was his daughters bedroom and the girls are sleeping soundly. He came in quietly and approached the twin's bed. It was the most adorable thing he's ever seen. The twins are both with stuffed animals beside them, a turtle and a rabbit, but they were facing each other and their fingers are intertwined. He smiled at the scene and leaned down to the kiss the twins forehead, gently enough not to wake them up.

He resumed his journey down to the kitchen and the smell of pancakes and bacon invaded his sense of smell. He walked hurriedly, excited to his beloved.

He saw his lover's back but... somethings off... that's when he realized it was NOT a wife but a HUSBAND. It was okay since he doesn't really have anything against same- marriage and he was a biual himself (but he's starting to think that he would be gay soon because of... things).

He looks oddly familiar so to confirm his suspicions, he decided to greet the other.

"Good Morning, Yongie!" He placed a kiss on his lover's cheeks. Jiyong smiled at him.

and that's when the dream ended. KWON JIYONG! FREAKING KWON LEADAH was in his dreams! Not only that! he was his husband!