Have I seem you before?

Our Little Story

uRecap

‘He look awfully familiar?...’ you thought to yourself.

********************************************************

The person turned and he walked this way.

'Omo! is he coming to talk to me?' you got nervous as he walk closer.

He walked closer and you saw Yoochun walk to him and do a handshake. He turned and called you.

"YoonRi-ah! this is my friend which just came back from America. His name is Jaejoong"

"Hi! Im Kim Jaejoong. You can call me Jaejoong" He gave you a smile which could melt anyones heart.

"Uh-hh. My n-name is Park YoonRi" You managed to get the words out of your mouth.

RINGGGGGGG!

"Oh there's the bell! Well! Jaejoong will be having the same classes as you so you better help him get used to school!" Yoochun waved and went to his car to go to work.

"Uhh.. let go!" you walked away without giving him a chance to react.

"Hey wait up!" He ran after you and turned you around making you face him. You looked into his eyes which made you have a funny feeling inside you stomache.

'Omo! whad is this feeling?' you asked in

"You look familiar. Have i seen you before?" He said as he look at you from left to right.

"Oh" You only manage the speak those words.

"Omo! We're late! Lets run for it!" you held his hand and ran to class.

'Wow.. she held my hand.. well actually her hands are kinda soft?' Jaejoong chuckled at the look of you running to class like you were a mad person.

********************************************************************

You ran into the class with everybody looking at you when you slammed the door open.

You saw everybody staring and remembered that you were still holding onto Jaejoong's hand. So you immidiately let go of it.

"Well Ms Park, this is your 1st time being late for school. I hope you do not do this again. Now! go back to your seat!" You hurriedly went to sit at the corner of the class which is near the window.

"So you must be Kim Jaejoong. The new transfer student?" The teacher asked.

"Yes. I am"  Jaejoong said as he bowed to the teacher politely.

“Well introduce yourself?” The teacher said sarcastically.

‘She will get it from me soon’ Jaejoong smirked and bowed to the whole class.

“Aneohasaeyeo! Kim Jaejoong immida!” Jaejoong plastered a smile on his face.

“Ok, JaeJoong seat next to YoonRi since you knew her already.” The teacher said

“Sure.” JaeJoong said as he walk to the table next to you.

‘Oh yes, YoonRi can you help to tour JaeJoong around the school because he not really familiar about here.” The teacher said and forced on a smile.

“Ok now we gonna do math and please take out your maths book and turn to page 97.”The teacher said as she continued the lesson.

*RINGGGRINGGG!*

“Ok Class dismiss!” The teacher announced to the whole class.

“WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!” The whole class cheer as they pack their bags.

Just then you got a massage from Yoochun.

To : YoonRi

Hey! Class have finish so why don’t you bring Jaejoong to the school cafe for lunch? I’ll meet you there at 11 sharp!

From : Yoochun

“Uhmm.. JaeJoong? Let’s go to the school Cafe Yoochun oppa is waiting for us there” You said nervously.

“Sure, im kinda hungry too! Lets go!” JaeJoong finished and you help his hand ran to Cafe

JaeJoong though ‘ She kinda cute when she was very happy!’ chuckled abit

You heard JaeJoong was chuckled you stopped and ask  “ What so funny??”

JaeJoong couldn’t answer your question and said “ Nothing”  than you continue run again.

*******************************************

-Arrived Cafe-

You let go of JaeJoong hand and walked straight to YooChun.

Then you greeted him “ Hi Oppa! How was you class today?” He ask you.

“Quite boring.. but also fun as Jaejoong-shii keeps making fun of the teacher.” You and Jaejoong both chuckled.

Suddenly someone squeezed in between you and JaeJoong

And the person is....

**************************************************************

To Be Continue hahhs ~