He looks awfully familiar?...

Our Little Story

Hi, im new in writing so if any grammer errors or anything, please dun mind ><

***************************************************************************

You are panting as you ran through a huge corridor. But no matter how you run, u couldnt see the end of the long hall or any doors.

You turned around hearing a loud bang which sent shivers down your spine. u looked around but u couldnt see anything. then suddenly, something covered ur mouth and not long after that u fell into unconciousness.

u started to open ur eyes. u looked around the room. but u couldnt see anything. it was totally pitvh dark. u were getting nervous as u heard the door slowly open. a dark shadow walked in and came closer to u. u couldnt see him clearly as it was to dark. He then started to touch ur face and he pulled u into a rough kiss. u could feel his hands roam around ur shirt as his tongue ur bottom lips, begging for entrance.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" u screamed.

u woke up and looked around. "wow.. wad a dream was that!"

"wads wrong?!" Yoochun ran in when he heard u scream.

"its nothing. its just a nightmare." u forced a smile.

"Well if it’s really nothing, ill go back to bed now" Yoochun ruffled your hair.

When Yoochun left, u fell back down into ur bed.

"That guy seems familiar...." u fell asleep thinking about the weird dream....

***************************************************************************

You woke up to the smell of chocolate pancakes (A/N : it’s my fav x:)

You walked down the long stairs which brought u to the big living room.

You sat down as Soohee, ur maid placed ur breakfast in front of u.

"Here’s your chocolate pancakes ms park" Soohee said.

"how many times have i told u? call me YooRi, u are after all my best friend!" You said as u patted the seat next to u, signalling her to sit beside u.

she sat at expected. "Well.. im after a maid. and u are my mistress. ur mother saved my life, so i should repay her by taking very good care of u!" Soohee said as tears started to form in her eyes.

"I know my mother will be happy that u took care of me for almost 10 years! She will be watching on us from there" you said as u point to the sky.

"It’s time to go to school! You're going to be late if you still won't move your big there!" Yoochun chuckled as he shouted from his room.

"Alright oppa!" You ran into your room as came out in less than 5mins.

You saw Soohee was already ready with your bag and vest.

"Let’s go unnie!" You chirped happily as u hooked your hand around hers and the two of you went out of the house.

Yoochun was already in his car waiting impatiently. "sorry oppa!" You showed him your famous puppy eyes hoping for his forgiveness.

He, as a very loving brother, of cause forgave you.

“don’t do this anymore.” He said as he drove you and Soohee to school.

When you arrived in school you saw a guy you never saw in this school before.

‘He look awfully familiar?...’ you thought to yourself.

*****************************************************
How was it? Comment pls! ><