Jonghyun 2

How Can I .......?

~ dun dun dun, sorry for long update. Give me some comment as your support. Thank you

and sorry for bad grammar *deep bow

 

 

 

*beep~~ beep~~

Jae Ahn phones ringing when she prepare her self in front of the mirror.

"Ne, Jjong~ah. have you on your way to pick me??." You talk to him then walk to down stairs, and bring your bag on your shoulder.

"Jeje baby~~, Jinjja Mianheee...." Jonghyun shouted over the phone.

"Yahh, since when you call me baby. Tell me what happened??." You raise your eyebrows because of curious.

"I can't pick you today. I need to acompany mom to her dentist." He explained.

"Omo, did your mom got a toothache. She's okay?" You asked Jonghyun with worried tone.

"Hmm.. She only needs some treatment, so don't worry baby~~~." He sang.

"Don't baby me, just don't be late arrive to shool, okay." You said and cut the line.

 'its like i never go to school without Jonghyun before'.

Suddenly reality hits you. You never walk alone to school.

It will always Jonghyun who pick you at home and walk together to school. Or if Jonghyun can't pick you up, he'll asked Minho or Taemin to pick you.

You patiently waiting on the bus stop but your eyes widen when saw the bus is full with people. You gulped hard and start nervous. you hate in place with full of people. Especially small palce like elevator and bus.

Suddenly you felt tap on your shoulder, " Don't you want to hop on the bus?"

You blinked and face person behind you,"Umm..."

"Come on, you'll late if miss this bus." He said while drag you inside the bus.

During the bus riding, you keep grip his blazer sleeve and hid your face into his arm. while you two hop off from the bus, your face look like a mess. Sweat dripped on your forehead and you hair was turn in to messy one.

"Are you gonna grip my sleeve all day long?" The guy asked you. He faces you and wipes your forehead with his handkerchief. 

You blushed with his action and release your hand, " S-sorry." 

"Hahaha... its okay. You like a people whon never ride a bus before." He asked.

" No, its not like that. Just,it feel so sufocating when you in the place with full of poeple. They looks like wanna eat you out." You pouted.

"Ah, i know that feel." He said again with sweet smile. 'aish, this guy has a sweet and cute smile.'

For rest of you walk to school, you have a nice chitchat with that guy - which you know his name is Jinki, Lee Jinki- 

Actually it feels so nice have a talk with new friend. ' maybe i'm hang out with Jjong and his friend too much.'  

 "See you again Jaeahn or you want me to send you to your class. You might be feel sufocating again?" Jinki asked with a tease tone. With that Jinki run away to his class. "Yahhhhh." You pouted and smile. 'Aishhh.'

 

 

From afar you could see Minho running towards you and smile so wide.

"Hey Jeje, you come alone?" Minho wrapped his hand on your shoulder. You nodded

"Why?" Minho asked you, "Its because Jjong ......" Your word was cut by view of Jonghyun walked with a girl beside him.

"No, i mean i just want ride bus with my friend, yes, my friend." you let out an awkwark smile.

"Friend?" Minho narrow his eyes.

"Mino-ya, lets go to the class or we'll late." You dragged minho.

'Why Jjong must have lied to me.'

'Why my heart feel like this, what happen to me?'