Jonghyun 1

How Can I .......?

Jae Anh watching Jonghyun playing basketball with his friends, then she realize her childhood was turned into handsome boy. she look his face, with sharp jawline, thick eyebrows, beautifull brown-eye, and bright smile. Jae Ahn was own smiles and feel bit embarrassed.

"Jeje~~." One of the boys called out.

Jae Anh looks up, "Ne~~. Wae??."

"Are you bored??." The Boy said.

"Aniya Jjong~ah, have you finished?."

"Yep!! Lets go home. Umm.. but lets buy ice cream first." Jonghyun smiles.

"Okay." You agree and Jonghyun help you stand up and resting his arn in your shoulder.

"Yah, you're sweating and wet. let go of me." You try to release his hand from your shoulder.

"mwoh? i am y when i am sweating. Actually the girls said that." Jonghyun explain.

"Mehrong~~~." You stuck out your tongue and runaway from him.

"Yahh~~~, Cho Jae Ahn " Jonghyun start running to chase you. And both of you go to ice cream parlor.

Thats Kim Jonghyun, My Childhood. We grew up together since fifth elementary school. We always doing and shares many thing together. Jonghyun always protect and help me from anything, no exception about boyfriend. But that not a big problem, because around him is enough for me than have boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jeje, do you know Jang Hyerim from 2-C class?." Jonghyun suddenly said.

You just nodded. "i think i like her." Jonghyun smirk.

You widened your eyes and suddenly choked by your ice cream.

"Yah~~, Jeje, you alright??." asked Jonghyun with worried face and voice.

You try to control your cough and slowly control your breath.

When you feel better, you look up to Jonghyun who__without you know__closes his face to yours and said

"Cho Jae Ahn.........." he stops his words and look you intensively. You just blink and confused with what Jonghyun do.

"........... Are you jealous?. " Jonghyun smirk and blingking his one eye.

You just froze on your position for some second, then you smirk too.

Next thing you doing is throw your ice cream to Jonghyun nose. You stuck your tongue out and runaway fast and exit the ice cream parlor.

"Yahhh~~~. Jeje, what are you doing?, Yahh~~~ Comeback here, you must get a lesson from this" Jonghyun bit screamed and run to try to catch you.

When you stop running, you try to inhale and exhale, then you feel your heart beat faster than usual.

You hand chest and thought. *How Can I......

Then someone poke your back. "Yah, why you run so fast!!. Lets go home, i'll take my revenge latter." Jonghyun smirks and holding your hands to walk home. You just see your palm arm in arm with his, then you feel your cheek turn into pink. You just drown your face and smile embarrassed.

 

 

 

That Chap1; hope you all my lovely reader love it.

Mian if there's much typo and bad language. english is nor my main language but i try my best.

Pleaseeee Read, Subscribe and Comment. <3 <3 <3

Kamsahamnida *Deep Bow