♥ CONFESSION ♥

My Happiest Valentine's Day Ever !!

No one's POV

There you were walking down the aisle with your appa .

He smiled at you while the flowergirls were leading the way to the stage .

Your appa stopped and let go of you .

You looked up and saw Myungsoo smirking .

'' Okay , let's get started , BLAH BLAH BLAH '' The priest said .

We both  I do's it .

'' I now pronounce you husband and wife , you may kiss the bride '' The priest closed his book and smiled .

Myungsoo leaned in but suddenly ...

 

'' CHOI SOOMIN !!!! ''

 

Soomin heard her brother calling her .

She rubbed her eyes and glared at her brother .

'' Yah ! I was having the nicest dream , and YOU RUINED IT !! '' Soomin threw a pillow at him .

But , he caught it .

'' Let me guess , your daydream is about you and Myungsoo getting married , am I right ? '' TOP snickered .

'' Yah ! Get out ! '' TOP closed the door and she sighed .

'' Well , at least today's Valentine's ''  Soomin walked towards the bathroom .

After a few minutes , she went out of the bathroom and changed into her uniform :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHPUSkJWFYMXst819jLZc (A/N : IGNORE THE GIRL )

She smiled and put on her nerd stuff .

Soomin took her bag and went downstairs .

'' Good morning princess '' Her appa smiled and continued reading his newspaper .

'' Good morning appa '' She went to him and kissed his cheeks .

'' Appa , where's omma ? '' Soomin asked .

'' She has some business to do at Australia , she'll come back next week '' Her appa explained .

She nodded and went in the kitchen .

'' Oppa ! What's for breakfast ? '' She jumped at TOP .

'' Well , there's bread with Myungjam ( jam ) '' TOP snickered .

She slapped his arm so hard and threatened him ,

'' You do that again , and I'll tell the whole school that you like Lee Eun Hye ''

'' Shhhh .. Don't say that out loud , now eat your breakfast '' TOP handed her a plate with bread and jam .

'' Thanks oppa '' She looked at her watch and it was 8:30 a.m .

'' 30 more minutes until I see Myungsoo '' She smiled and started munching her food .

After she ate her breakfast , she waited outside with TOP for the chaffeur , Mr.Cha to come and pick them both up .

~~~~~~~~~~~

Soomin arrived at school and saw her bestfriend , Min Hee waving at her .

'' Min Hee ! I missed you so much ! '' She ran to her and hugged her tightly .

'' Soomin-ah , are you ready for torture today ? '' Soomin nodded .

'' Remember , be strong , even if he rejects you then go to the saloon and change your hair again '' Min Hee joked .

She slapped her arm .

'' Ow ! '' Min Hee rubbed her arm .

'' Oops , my bad '' She ran .

You both went to class and sat next to each other .

KRINGGGGGGG ..........

The recess bell kringed .

'' Yey ! It's recess .. And that means .......... YOU'RE GONNA CONFESS TO HIM ! '' Min Hee jumped up and down .

Soomin smiled and took out a small box in her bag .

'' What's that ? '' Min Hee raised her brow .

'' It's a necklace '' Soomin whispered .

Min Hee squealed and dragged her to the cafeteria .

After she ate , Soomin went to Myungsoo's table and saw it was full of big presents .

'' Oppa , I-I  c-aa-m-e  h-e-rr-e  tt-o  gg-i-v-e  y-o-uu  th-is '' Soomin stuttered and handed him the box .

He opened it and saw a silver necklace that wrote ' M ' on it :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6kiXeIxM0hS7jmYtMe0q

'' Another stupid necklace ! '' Myungsoo threw the box at the trash can .

'' What ? Stupid ? '' She tilted your head in confusion .

'' Yes , I meant STUPID because I got a lot of necklace in these boxes '' he patted a big box .

She held on her tears and just smiled .

'' Wow , another rejection from you , I am not suprise ''  Soomin's tears started flowing down her cheek .

Min Hee glared at Myungsoo and patted her back .

'' Nice going , MYUNGSOO ! '' Min Hee bought Soomin to class .

Myungsoo looked pity to Soomin and sighed .

* She confessed again *

'' Maybe I should apologise '' Myungsoo stood up and walked to her class .

Myungsoo knocked on the door and pulled Soomin out of the class .

Myungsoo dragged her to the janitor's room .

'' What do you want ? '' Soomin rolled her eyes .

'' I'm here to apologise '' Myungsoo looked at her .

'' You know that I spent all of my allowance on that stupid necklace just for you ! '' Soomin bursted out of tears .

'' You what ? '' Myungsoo widened eyes .

'' Yeah , I spent all my allowance on that necklace , you know ?! I even went to every jewelry store just for you ! '' Soomin yelled .

'' Sorry '' Myungsoo looked down .

Soomin rolled her eyes and went back to her class .

( THE NEXT DAY )

She went to class with her eyes swollen because she cried so hard last night that she couldn't sleep .

'' Soomin-ah , are you gonna let this go ? '' Min Hee patted her back .

'' Yes '' Soomin wiped her tears and smiled brightly .

'' I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THAT STUPID MYUNGSOO !! '' Soomin clenched her fist .

'' Min Hee , I need to go to the bathroom '' Soomin went out of class and headed for the school bathroom .

'' Well , well , well , if it isn't the nerd '' Eunji smirked and pulled Soomin in the bathroom .

'' You confessed to Myungsoo oppa again ?! '' she shouted .

Soomin nodded weakly . 

Eunji got totally mad and slapped her on the cheeks .

'' I warned you last year that never confess to him !!! '' Eunji smirked and walked away with her gang .

'' She's right , I have to stop confessing '' Soomin wiped her tears and went to class .

But suddenly , she bumped into someone making her book fall from her arms .

She looked up and saw Myungsoo .

'' Uh-uh '' Soomin's eyes widened .

Myungsoo smiled and bent down to pick up the books .

Soomin frowned and also bent down .

But , their hands touched as they were getting the same book .

Suddenly , they had eye contact . 

Myungsoo was looking at her and Soomin was looking at him .

'' Umm .. I should go back to class '' Soomin took the books from Myungsoo and walked .

But , Myungsoo grabbed her wrist .

He stood up and crashed his lips on hers .

Soomin widen her eyes and broke the kiss .

'' What are you doing ? '' Soomin screamed .

'' I actually like you '' Myungsoo confessed .

'' Is that why you have been rejecting me all these years ? '' She raised a brow .

Myungsoo nodded .

She chuckled and planted a soft kiss on his lips .

'' When did you start liking me ? '' Soomin asked .

'' 5th grade '' Myungsoo smiled .

'' Would you like t be my yeoja chingu ( girlfriend ) '' Myungsoo asked .

Soomin nodded happily .

'' And would you like to be my namja chingu ( boyfriend ) ? '' Myungsoo nodded quickly and pecked Soomin's lips .

'' I LOVE YOU '' 

 

- THE END -

 

enjoyed it ? See ya on my new story :)