Finale

So into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girl firmly holds two books as she walk down out of the aisle in the library – which is extremely quiet even though there a lot of visitors. There no much empty spaces but the brunette does not even worry since she knows so well where to go.

In the end of hallway, she steers to the right and walk straight to the edge of the room. Upon seeing her favorite seat is empty, she let out a slight sigh and confidently takes hers. Put her two thick books on the table, she opens one of them and starts to read, diving so deep into the passage.

Not long after, she pause her current activity and steal a glance at the person across her. A flash glance turn into a long stare she isn’t aware of. She doesn’t know for how long she’s stared at that particular person in just half an hour since she settled herself down.

...

 

She is still pure and innocent, until she doesn’t aware when cupid shoot his arrow to her this time. She can’t explain to herself of why she prefers to spend almost her weekend to read and stay in this boring library, from ten o’clock in the morning to seven in the evening, wear out her petite body after sitting in the same position for almost nine hours whilst she could borrow the book and just read it home. And not to mention that what she’s been doing for this past ten weeks is just to re-read the same damn romantic fairytale novel instead of her favorite motivational books over and over again.

Because must she does know that what she does recently is not herself –  it is not Seo Joohyun –  to throw a ‘reading in the library to kill her unsteady temper’ as an excuse while actually everything she aim for is just to see and close to her ‘one’.

Weekend is her only time and library is the only place both may bump into. Because she knows the exact time he will come and go, knows that she will always find him at the same spot. So when he comes at nine past 30, she will come half an hour later. The same goes to when he leaves.

Most of the time she either steals glances at him or stares at his back and side-view from behind the high rack of books.

There are a few times when she unwarily looking at him more than her limit – five seconds per each chances – and unexpectedly he stares back at her, making her look down at her lap with a big blush crept on her chubby cheeks. But she will never ever regret it, it cause him to finally catch a sight of her, to assure that he knows she exists. And probably the precious time to meet eyes to ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter