Telling you my feelings: part 1

When love over spills

 

»Mmmm…«

Yesung`s eyes slowly started to open.

»Where…where am i?«

He asked still looking at the shining white ceiling, that almost blinded him when he opened his eyes.

»YESUNG!!!« Everyone in the room jumped up when they heard him wake up. Leeteuk, Donghae, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were standing right beside him. You could see they were all crying, because all their eyes were red. and when they saw that he finally woke up tears started to fall again. Well those three were all crying and even Kangin and Heechul had watery eyes. But not Kyuhyun, his face totally changed. When he saw Yesung wake up his whole face lit up but then it changed again and it looked like he was angry, sad and he also looked like was crying nonstop. And well the others were standing around the room.

»Yah! Jongwoon-ah! You ok? How are you feeling?«

Heechul started asking and almost jumping on confused Yesung. It was a good thing Hankyung held him back.

»We need to call the doctor. And you need to eat. What would you like to eat Yesungie? And ..and….mhfmm«

Heechul continued untill Hankyung finally put his hand over Heechul`s mouth so he would be quiet and let Yesung talk.

»I`m…ah!«

Yesung tryed to sit up but it was kind of hard since he had that big cast on his right leg and his leg started hurting. Leeteuk and Donghae quickly helped him up so he wouldn`t stress himself further.

»What happened? And where am i?«

Yesung asked totally confused and kept looking from one member to another.

»You fainted at the concert, because you kept pushing yourself even thou you had a fractured bone.«

Sungmin said serious.

»You`ve been uncontious for 3 days Yesung-ah.«

Kangin said while holding crying Leeteuk`s hand tightly.

»Then what about the concert?«

Yesung asked worryed about what happened with the concert.

»We agreed to changed the dates for now.«

Eunhyuk finally said after a few moments of silence.

»You serious?«

Yesung asked like he couldn`t believe it. Then Leeteuk and Donghae tryed to reasure him.

»Look Yesung-ah don`t worry about that, ok? You just need to worry about geting better.«

»Yeah, Teukie-hyung is right. We`ll take care of everything, you just need to get better and come home.«

Donghae said with his tears flowing like a river and then he huged Yesung tight. Yesung was looking around and he was surprised to see that all of s were there all worryed about him. Because he never thought that they actually cared that much about him, but he still loved them like familiy no mater what. Then all of a sudden the pain hit him and Donghae was still crying in his arms, but he didn`t say anything he didn`t want to worry the others anymore than he already did. So hej ust endured the pain like he did in the concert. The one person who noticed that was Kyuhyun who still hadn`t said anything to him. Yesung looked his way and he saw Kyuhyun with his swollen red eyes, but that wasn`t all. Kyu looked angry, sad and a little pissed off because Donghae kept huging his Yesung. But he held himself back on saying anything, because if he started to talk he was sure he would starte yelling at the man he loved. But then all it took to drew him over the edge was just 3 simple words and that`s it.

»So hyung how are you feeling? Are you ok?«

Donghae asked while still huging him.

»Yeah, i`m fine.«

And that was all it took for Kyuhyun to snap right there. He didn`t care what the others might think, he just had enough of Yesung pretending he was ok when he wasn`t.

»DAMN IT, HYUNG!!! You`re not fine so stop acting like you are!!!«

Kyuhyun started yelling and everyone watched him with wide eyes, suprised that the maknae actually snaped like this, but they knew that he has a point. Donghae jumped a little when Kyuhyun started yelling and Yesung just kept looking down.

»Do you even remember what happened at the concert?! And why the hell didn`t you tell us you`re in pain that your leg was hurting?! Don`t you know that we all love you and worry about you!!«

He kept yelling and tears runing down his face like a waterfall.

»…the…fans…«

Yesung said quietly. But Kyu still didn`t stop, he just had to get it out of his sistem.

»I don`t care!!« He cut him off. »If you didn`t want to disappoint them you should first worry about yourself not them!! And right now is the same your leg is hurting but you still don`t say anything you just keep it to yourself.!«

When Donghae heard that he quickly moved away because he was afraid he hurt Yesung while huging him.

»Kyu…stop, he`s crying.«

Sungmin said quietly, but Kyu just ignored him.«

»Hyung…don…don`t you realise how much we`ve been worryed about you? You just suddenly colapsed out of nowhere…and i…i…«

Kyuhyun was crying really hard and he was shaking  so much he could barly talk. And Yesung, Wookie and Teukie were all crying too. Kyu looked into Yesung`s eyes and then he just turned around and ran out of the room.

»Siwon…here take care of Heechule and I`ll go after Kyu.«

Hankyung said that and ran after Kyu while the others stayed there crying.

 

……………………………………………

This was part 1…next is 2…i hope you liked it ^^……comment and subscribe a lot ;)