EPILOGUE: for the next, next....next... 7 days

A couple, just for seven days

 

‘So 7 days has really passed…’ Sunggyu thought as he watched the sun set, its warmth will soon stop embracing the Earth.

“Sunggyu-hyung!” Woohyun had returned from buying drinks for the two.

Sunggyu spun around to face Woohyun, whose beautiful features now shone in the sun’s rays.

‘Soon… he will no longer be mine…’ Sunggyu thought, smiling sadly.

“Wait Woohyun! Don’t move!” Sunggyu commanded.

Woohyun froze at the spot at Sunggyu’s demand.

It was time to say goodbye~

“Woohyun, it’s been 7 days,” Sunggyu started, earning Woohyun’s nod.
“When do you want it to end?”

“Anytime you want Sunggyu-hyung,” Woohyun replied, smiling sadly back at Sunggyu.
‘If you don’t want it to end, it can continue forever…’ Woohyun thought silently.

Sunggyu looked at his watch and said, “It’s 7 now. A great time to end this 7 days.”

Silence filled the gap between the two.

“I couldn’t fall in love with you, let’s break up,” Sunggyu uttered those familiar words back to Woohyun. “I’m glad you didn’t say that to me.”

Hearing Sunggyu said those familiar words brought moisture to Woohyun’s eyes.

“Nam Woohyun…” Sunggyu called out his name and Woohyun just looked up at Sunggyu.

A breeze of wind blew past, chilling both their hearts.

“Won’t you go out with me?” Sunggyu asked, shocking Woohyun.

“What… did you just… say?” Woohyun asked again in disbelief.

“I know I’m an idiot, selfish, rash and totally a kid. But, I love you. And I can’t imagine what my life will be like now without you. So I’ll work harder so that I can be somebody worthy of….” Sunggyu started blabbering. He tends to talk extremely quickly and a whole lot when he’s nervous.

“Shut up…” Woohyun’s interrupted Sunggyu. His head hung down so Sunggyu couldn’t see his expression.

“I’m sorry? What?!” Sunggyu was in a state of panic that he couldn’t hear what Woohyun said clearly.

“I know I’m asking something really ridiculous, but …” Sunggyu continued blabbering.

“I said shut the f**k up!” Woohyun ran up to grab Sunggyu and closed the distance between their lips.

When Woohyun broke the kiss, Sunggyu looked at him, not understanding.

“So is this an ‘okay’?” Sunggyu asked softly.

“You talk too much,” Woohyun said before kissing Sunggyu once again.

How long had Sunggyu dreamed to have those lips on his again? It was a warm and gentle kiss, filled with love.

“It’s a ‘I freaking love you, you idiot!’” Woohyun whispered into Sunggyu’s ear.

The both of them smiled with sheer happiness. Sunggyu didn't need the sun's warmth anymore. He was in Woohyun's warm embrace now.

~

EPILOGUE:

“Kim Sunggyu! Nam Woohyun!” Loud cheers were heard from the court.

The couple immediately locked themselves into a tight embrace. They did it. They managed to win the finals, and they did it together.

~

“hyung, eat this!” Woohyun fed his boyfriend a piece of omelet.

“Oh! This is so good, as expected from my boyfriend,” Sunggyu planted a kiss onto Woohyun’s cheek.

“Wow, the two already acting so lovey dovey,” Hoya was the first to arrive onto the rooftop, where the woogyu couple were already having their lunch.

“Just get a room already!” Dongwoo slung his arm over Hoya and smirked at the new couple.

“Ommo! That looks so delicious, Woohyun-hyung!” Sungjong went over to praise Woohyun’s handmade lunch for the couple.

“We should have a welcome party for our new couple!” Myungsoo announced.

“Sungjong forever the loner!” Sungyeol teased the maknae.

~

“Woohyun-ah. Do you remember the first 7 days when we first met one another?”

“It’s a memory that will stay with me forever,” Woohyun gave the older man a backhug and quick peck.

for the next, next,…next, 7 days, stay with me forever…

 

**END**


 

Author's note: I felt that that was the best ending i could come up with. Thanks so much for all your support for 7 days & im really really sorry if it didn't go as well as u expected it to b. I'll work on it. oh n feel free to write some other fic with the same plot. I'm really looking forward to how other ways can 7 days pass... Thanks so much for all your support really! As i always say, feel free to comment or pm me on how else u felt the story can improve. <3