Chapter 14 : Jaejoong and Sleepovers

I'm a Playgirl

Minho's POV:

So we took a ferry and rushed back to seoul. As soon as we were in the port, everyone took a taxi to the hospital. Everyone but me and Yuri. Yuri wanted to check on Sulli first so I agreed, it'd be better that way rather than I go mad in the hospital, waiting for the operation.

"Ah! That's Sulli!" Yuri said as she ran towards the park. I hastily paid for the taxi and ran behind her. I then squinted my eyes and saw Sulli talking to a guy. Who's that?

As we approach, I saw Sulli was talking to a hot guy. His face is so handsome that if I were a girl, I'd fall in love with him. But again, I'm NOT GAY!!!! Don't get me wrong. *blush*  that sounded so wrong.

Suddenly, I felt ahand grabbing mine. it was Yuri's warm hand. She had this scared look on her face. She started moving backwards and hid behing my back. "Yuri, what's wrong?" I asked her as I pulled her by my side, hugging her. She shook her head and kept her stared fixed on the hot guy.

"Yu-- Yuri?" Sulli call out, noticing out both. The guy's attention turned towards us as well. "Ah, finally my Yuri is here." th guy said, his voice was seductive-ish.I sent death glares at him.

"Owh, who's the guy? Another one of your boyfriend? Amazing dearie, that's my girl," he said, approaching us as he clap his hand. Sulli, who used to be behind the guy, ran behind me. "Who the heck are you?" I asked him, placing weight on my words.

Yuri was clutching to my arm and Sulli to my shirt. Who's this guy to make these girls THAT scared?

"I'm Jaejoong, Yuri's ex." Jeajoong said, giving an evil smirk,

"You're just her past. She's now mine so just get lost." I said, trying to make myself believable. He gave me a really annoying look as he stepped forward.

"Brave guy you got here eh babe?" he asked Yuri, touching her cheek. I pulled Yuri away before he did so. By then, Sulli had run off somewhere else. "don't dare touch Yuri, GAY" I scowled at him when suddenly Yuri pulled away form my hug.

Yuri's POV:

Damn. Is Seoul that small? No right? "Don't dare touch Yuri, GAY" Minho scowled at jaejoong. I knew Jaejoong would one day come back for me but why now? Why must he come when I just found my love? Interesting.

I pulled away from Minho's hug. Minho looked at me questioningly. My heart beat faster. What is Jaejoong going to do now?

FYI, here's a list of things he's done:
1. leave me for that Yoona
2. try to get back with me
3. try to force me to kiss him
4. send a bunch of gangsters to beat up taemin real bad
5. bullied IU, just because she's a singer

Interesting guy right? He's so damn filthy rich and has thousands of girls falling for him. (Author's note; he works at the parlour just to search for Yuri, tell you the reason later as the story go by)

I looked at his evil smirk. "i see my honey Yuri has grown up eh?" Jaejoong said. I just stood there as he touched my face. Minho looked like he's going to explode. I signalled him that everything's going to be okay.

I felt all the nerves in my body tense up as Jaejoong's finger brushed my lips gently. I missed his touch, but I hate it as well. Minho is still cussing with himself, looking like he's gonna jump at Jaejoong when he gets the chance.

I cloesd my eyes, expecting something awful. But I just felt a paper-like thing stuffed inside my bandaged hand. I opened my eyes and saw Jaejoong walk away doing a call-me sign. I opened my hand as Minho hugged me from the side.

Its a ticket to Carribean Bay. Not just a ticket, a ticket for two. Minho and I exchanged looks. Minho flipped the backside of the ticket and saw a note written there.

Yuri,
Let's meet each other tomorrow shall we? I'm nice enough to let you bring someone. Don't be afraid kitty cat ;)
Your love,
Jaejoong

I look at the note like its a dead rat on my hand. Minho went to the nearest trash bin and threw it away. He smiled at me and my hair. "Don;t mind him, let's go to Sulli." he said.

All of a sudden, Sulli came running with a gorgeous looking lady. I saw Minho looking at her in awe and nudged him. He looked at me, rubbing his abdomen. "Jealous much? Don't worry, I'm married." the lady said as she giggled.

"THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT!!!!!!! TAEMIN IS SAVED AND IS GONNA BE UP SOON!! WE MUST HURRY!!" Sulli then yelled next to our ears. She then waved a taxi and all four of us rushed to the hospital together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hospital--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Taemin!" Sulli shrieked as she entered the hospital room. On the bed laid Taemin, who was connected to all sorts of random machine. Sulli knelt beside the bed and hugged Taemin. Taemin hugged her back. "So you guys are already back again?" I asked. Both of them nodded and Sulli started to cry and Taemin comfort her blahdiblah.

"Get Well Soon!" Minho said before pulling me out of the room. "What is it?" I asked, pulling my hand away. Minho gave me a patient smile. "You know, since we're sorta together now we can get to know each other?" he awkwardly declared as he rubbed the back of his head. He's so cute when he does that!!!!

I re-think my thoughts. Minho is obviously living alone, and so am I. I mean, my parents live far away from me, that is. Also, filthy rich Mr.jaejoong could've just send stalkers to stalk me like he used to.

"Maybe we can sleepover at your house? Or mine?" I said. I looked at Minho as he awkwardly look at the ground, blushing. "Ani, not meaning anything! Just to get to know each other even more." I said, starting to blush as well. He then nodded his head.

"We should just go to my apartment, its closer." he said, waving a taxi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Minho's Apartment ^.^-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho opened the door to one of the room in a decent-looking apartment. He opened it and revealed a little apartment with one kitchen, one living room, one bathroom and one bedroom. It was pretty decent and neat. Minho asked me to sit on the sofa and wait for him to get some drinks in the kitchen.

I sat on the sofa, observing the living room. It was simple, with one study desk, a sofa, a TV and a wooden drawer at the corner. Then, I saw Minho coming out of the little kitchen, bringing out two cups of Coke. "Thank you" I said, giving him a smile.

I checked the clock on top of the TV, it shows 5 in the afternoon. Minho was sipping the coke and watching the TV News. The room was really cold and I started to shiver. "is it cold? you should just bathe with warm water and go rest, its been a long day." Minho said, pointing to the bathroom.

I looked at him annoyingly, I have nothing to wear. He looked at me and put up a dumb expression on his face. "What?" he said. I pointed to my clothes and shrugged my shoulders. "ah, you could've just told me." he said, standing up and taking a set of clothes and towel for me, I took it from him and rushed into the toilet without a word.

I hastily lock the door and leaned onto it. My heart was beating real fast and i'm blushing. Minhoo, I'm so in love.