Chapter 15: The Ring

I'm a Playgirl

Yuri's POV:

I hurried and bathed. I the tap and let warm water run all over my body. I took probably an hour and a half in the shower. I put on Minho's oversized shirt and his boxers. I took a rubber band and tied up my hair.

I took a deep breath before opening the door. Outside, it was awfully dark, a little light seemed to be shining throught the transclusent curtains. I looked around and saw that there seemed to be dim light coming from the bedroom. Maybe Minho was tired of waiting and decided to go to bed? Yep, maybe.

I placed my towel on the couch and head for the bedroom. I pushed the door and it creaked open. Inside, there were candles arranged into a heart and Minho was sitting in the middle of it. "Come here," he said as he press the button to his iTouch. Music filled the room. It was "First Love" by Yiruma, the song we listen to when we 'confessed' on the island that time.

I skipped over to Minho's side. He stretched out his arm and received me in his hug. We talked about EVERYTHING. My past, present and future. Also his past, present and future. Future? Yes, future.

"Minho, do you think that we can stay this way until we grow older?"

"No. Not older, erase the -er. We can stay this way until we grow old." He said, kissing me on the cheek.

"We do?" I asked him, looking into his amazingly-beautiful-gorgeous-and-also-y eyes.

"Yes. But promise me, you little flirt, to not leave me." Minho chuckled as he pull out a rose out of -god-knows-wherever. He put the rose in front of my eyes.

I took it and notice that its fake. Its not just fake but it can actually hold stuffs. Stuffs that I'd never expected to ever get.

Minho smiled and look at me. His innocent stare making its way to my heart. I stare at the diamond-encrusted ring. Its really pretty. It has a heart at the side and it was covered with diamonds that sparkled through the dim-lighted room.

"It was left with me in the orphanage. I guess my mother, wherever she is, wanted me to give this to someone special."

I giggled as he looked at me questioningly. "Its so beautiful. What a lucky person is she to receive the ring." I told him. He just smiled and pinch me in the cheek. "I know, my lucky girl"

Minho once again pulled me into his hug. I carefully laid my head on his chest. He blow out all the candles one by one, making the room darker and darker. After the last candle was blown, he turned off the song.

I received a kiss on the forehead by his gentle and soft lips as I drifted to a deep sleep.

 

Minho's POV:

"Minho!" someone yelled out. I opened my heavy eyelids and saw Yuri looking down on me. i rubbed my eyes and stood up. She pushed a bundle of clothes and a towel at me. "Huh?" I asked before she pushed me towards the bathroom. I stopped and look at her, confused. She was standing there with a simple-looking black tracksuit with her hair tied into a ponytail. GORGEOUS. <3

"Do you want to go visit Taemin or not? He's probably going to go crazy with Sulli worrying over him." she said. I nodded and she gave me the what-are-you-waiting-for look. I went into the bathroom and hurriedly bathe, not wanting to make her wait. I put on my black shirt and jeans. I grabbed a jacket before me and Yuri head out for the hospital in a taxi.

Throughout the taxi ride, Yuri kept looking back. She looked confused and unsafe. "Is something wrong?' I asked Yuri. "A-- Ani. Its just, nothing." she hestitantly say. I shook my head, whenever she's like this, she's definitely lying. "Pabo. You think I don't know you're lying? What's wrong?" I said as I slam the taxi door shut and handing money to the driver.

"I feel like we're followed." she said.

I look at her. Followed by who?

"followed?" I asked her. "Neh. Since we were leaving your house. Could it be Jaejoong is following us?" she asked, looking around.

I shook my head again, reassuing her that everything will be alright. She believed me and walked into the hospital. I looked back and re-think of her words.