Conquer Earth

My Alien Warriors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, Himchan!” Yongguk shouted. “Wae?” Himchan pouted. “What did the queen say?” “She didn’t say anything.” Yongguk raised an eyebrow confused. “The queen didn’t say anything?” Himchan shook his head. “Nope. Nothing.” Yongguk nodded still a little confused.  

*Why didn’t the queen tell Himchan about the Eu-ak Bird?*

“Did the queen tell you something?” Himchan tilted his head. Yongguk shook his head. “Himchan hyung. Yongguk hyung.” Youngjae called. Himchan and Yongguk turned to Youngjae. “What’s up Youngjae?” Himchan asked. “Did the queen call for you guys too?” Youngjae asked.

Himchan and Yongguk exchanged a look, and then nodded. “Did she call you too?” Yongguk asked. Youngjae nodded. “Did she t-” “Hyungs!” Jongup and Zelo called running up to the 3 older warriors. “Hyungs, did the queen call you guys?” Zelo asked.

The 3 older warriors exchanged a look, and then nodded. “She called us too.” Jongup stated. “She called you guys too?” Youngjae pointed to the 2 younger warriors, who nodded. “If she called you guys then…she must have called D-”

“The queen wants to see you all.” A tall warrior said. All the boys looked at each other, and then followed the tall warrior.

They arrived at the big double doors. The tall warrior opened the door and walked in. Yongguk and Himchan glanced at each other before following the tall warrior. Youngjae, Jongup, and Zelo followed the two older boys.

When they reached the queen, Daehyun was standing in front of her. “Daehyun?” Yongguk asked. Daehyun turned to the rest of the boys. “What are you guys doing here?” Daehyun asked.

Before Yongguk could reply, the queen spoke up. “Ah my boys.” She smiled. “Your highness.” BAP bowed. “You called us, your highness?” Yongguk straightened up. The queen nodded. “Neh, I’ve called you guys for a special reason.” She said sadly.

“What is this special reason, your highness?” Himchan asked. “Well, as you can see Mato planet isn’t very well right now.” The queen explained. BAP nodded in understanding. “Do you guys know why the planet isn’t well?” BAP (excluding Yongguk) shook their head. The queen sighed. “The Eu-ak Bird is growing weak. The planet is beginning to weaken. It’s not a serious problem yet but it will sooner or later.” The queen explained. BAP all exchanged a look.

“Then what is our mission, your highness?” Himchan asked. The queen gave them a weak smile. “I would like you guys to go to earth and explore it.” “What do you mean your highness?” Youngjae asked. “Are you saying that Mato planet is going to be instinct?” Jongup asked.

The queen shook her head. “That’s not what I meant. What I meant was that when the Eu-ak Bird can’t provide for the babies and warriors anymore, maybe earth would be a good place to bring them.” The queen explained. BAP made an ‘o’ face.

“What about our mission, your highness?” Himchan asked. “Ah Neh. Your mission is to research earth. Explore it. See what is good and bad about the planet. I want you guys to also experience how life on earth is that way, if Mato ever disappears then you guys will be able to bring the babies and warriors to earth.” The queen smiled. “Now, will you, BAP, accept this mission?”

BAP looked at each other, and then back at the queen. “We will.” They said in unison and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter