You're a mystery mystery

It's my time for happiness

 

In this chapter, Character color:

 

Dongwoon

 

Junhyung

 

 

 

DONGWOON POV:

 

            Sometimes I wonder who the exactly is the most mature when it comes to our group. First we have doo leader-hyung and muscle babo kiki-hyung who talk about god knows what than laugh like old ladies. 4D seungie-hyung…well…he’s just so…4D! than there’s seobie-hyung..well his immaturity is cute and not i’m not saying that because I’m biased towards him..well maybe a little keke. But the most immature out of all of us, probably the most ridiculous too is junhyung-hyung.

            It’sbeen a few weeks since seobie-hyung revealed his uality to us then a few days later, to the public. It actually wasn’t as bad as we thought. Sure, some people weren’t very accepting…antis being their horrible selves and totally spamming seobie-hyung’s twitter with hateful comments. At first, it was tough for him. He wont admit it aloud, but he cant hide it from us, especially me who is his room. It was heartbreaking hearing him cry himself to sleep. Also, it didn’t help much either that babo hyung, junhyung began acting funny around him. He said it was because he’s tired these days from spending late nights at the studio producing songs but it’s total BS. It’s obvious he’s trying to avoid seobie-hyung.

 

Fan service? It’s practically nonexistent between them. There is enough for fans not to worry about any tension between them but behind scenes, there is no more playfulness, affectionate gestures between them..nothing. Junseob fanchants are beginning to die out and chants like Dongseob are becoming more known. Also the return of Dooseob, the ninja moments of Kiseob and the unexpected Hyunseob are taking part on our stages as well as off of it.

            Its sad that junhyung is the only one not putting 100% support to seobie-hyung but its his loss. I promised, well all of us promised, we’d be by his side until the very end and with or without junhyung’s support, we’re going to keep our promise.

            Seobie-hyung may have lost same fans and possibly his “old” junnie but he gained so much more. Love support and….FANBOYS! I mean he already had some before but WOW, they almost fill up half of our concerts just to see their cutie yang yo. You know what that means? Love confessions from hot men. I mean, even I have to admit those fanboys can almost take my title as male god..almost. kekekeke

            Suprisely though, idols are also coming out to the public too. It was revealed that there is already existing couples such as  Jongkey, JooMi, GTOP.

Seobie-hyung is like a friggin hero! Now, the publis is beginning to become more accepting that they tend to fangirl and  now..fanboy scream for more couple moments. These days, seobie-hyung is even more brighter than usual. Hmm I wonder why? I see you hyung, when your eyes light up and you quickly check your texts when your phone rings that special ringtone. Oh, I think everyone has realized it because we all watch you with smiles when you laugh or blush in happiness for whoever the mystery person is that sends you those messages. Doo leader-hyung tends to get a little over-protective nowadays, babbling about how some person is seducing his innocent baby boy while 4D hyung smacks him about being ridiculous than squealing when you go out to meet that special “friend” and come home acting all bubbly. Kiki-hyung is just being….kiki! keke.

Me? Well I couldn’t be any happier. Not only because you’re happy but also having the sweet satification of watching junhyung’s jealousy kekeke. I guess he didn’t expect his “seobie” would stop trying to get his attention and move on. Sorry junhyung, but sometimes revenge is just as sweet. I wonder how long it will take until he finally explodes? Kekeke.

 

 

 

JUNHYUNG POV:

 

 

 

~ Neon Jeongmal Mystery Mystery, boy ~

 

AGAIN?

 

I watched as you reached for your phone and eagerly read your text.

I wonder who it is?

 

It seems whatever it said surprised you and caused your cheeks to glow a pretty pink color. You seem happy these days….You probably don’t realize that I know since you stopped searching for me. I don’t know why I began avoiding you. Sounds BS huh? But its true and I wish I could tell you I was sorry for being a total jerk. Maybe I was a part of the reason why you would cry yourself to sleep. Did you know forget that our beds are only separated by a wall? You kept your secret for so long, only thinking woonie knew but did you know that I knew too? What about your feelings for me too? Probably not, but I knew you better than you think I do. I would hear your soft conversations with woonie, telling him the things you felt around me. Weeks later, how much it hurt to love me and now….nothing. Now,  instead of junnie, you’re having soft conversations with someone during the night. I don’t need to see your face to realize whoever it is, has begun replacing me in your heart. Once we reached home from practice, you sprinted into the shower, saying something about going to hang out with a friend tonight.

 

~Neon Jeongmal Mystery Mystery, boy~

 

I stiffened, slowly turning into the direction of the sound..

 

It’s him

 

I don’t know what possessed me to walk into your room and pick up your phone. My hand wouldn’t stop trembling, my mind screaming at how wrong my actions are right now but my body didn’t listen as I opened your text.

For some reason, I felt like I couldn’t breathe anymore as my heart began to act weird, it hurt.

Why heart? Why do I feel like your slowly breaking apart?

 

 

{Can’t wait to see you cutie. Be ready to be mind blown by the bestest date ever possible tonight!

            *Kisses*

                        ~Bang yong guk}

 

 

 

Chapter 3 is finished!! I know i'm updating wayyy faster than i should haha but i guess its because the moment i get off the computer and start doing something, the new chapter begins playing in my head and BAM i must write! 

If you are a fan of beast, you'll know that i changed the last word of the song 'mystery' to boy instead of girl xD it seems more fitting for this story lol.

Anywho what do you guys think?? Hope you guys can stomach my grammer errors >____>;;;

Now, i'm off to finish the anime sekai ichi hatsukoi for like the 4th time xD if you guys like [boyxboy] anime, than i definitely recommend it! its cute, funny and just sooooooooo full of loveydovey ness! ^^