Secret is out

It's my time for happiness

 

For this chapter, the Character color is:

Yoseob

eunji

dongwoon

junhyung

hara

kikwang

doojoon

 

 

 

Yoseob Pov:

 

thump thump thump.

Heart not now please

I wonder what dared me to do this today. Here I am, about to reveal my biggest secret out to the world, well just my band mates but eventually the world will know too

sigh

 

FLASHBACK:

“Sooooo BEAST! Everyone thank you!” Loud cheers were heard throughout the stadium from our wonderful b2uties as we exited the stage. Man that was so awesome…our b2uties made this concert memorable. I so didn’t expect so much of them to be here for us. Moments like this make it worth all the sleeplees nights practicing. Their love is so honest, that sometimes I feel regret not being able to be 100% for them..

OPPA! Great performance!” A familiar voice spoke out, making me smile as I turned around to greet my favorite girl in the world “ah, ji-baby what else did you expect?? I am super awesome” I teased, earning me a playful hit on my arm from APINK member, Eunji. I laughed at her out pout then pulled her into an embrace. “You girls did great too. How are you feeling?” I asked, pulling slightly away from the embrace, just enough to slip an arm around her shoulders and pull her snuggly close to my side as we walk towards the waiting room “I still have butterflies fluttering in my stomach. It was so…WOW!”red tinted cheeks followed after her loud outburst, making me laugh at her cuteness “That’s the perfect way to express it” I smiled, feeling happy as I remembered my first dream concert experience.

 

“Ah here comes the cutest couple in korea”

“Kya, Eunji you’re so lucky..”

“Unni, I’m so jealous!

“Yoseob-ah! You’re so grown up now! What will I do now that my baby boy has become an adult?”

 

Teases and laughter began the moment we entered the ‘Cube’ waiting room. Eunji just stuck her tongue out at them as I followed her actions as well than pulled her to the nearest couch to wait for the end of the concert. We just ignored everyone as we began playing a game together on my phone. “hara unni! Hello! “ I stiffened at the name, not daring to look up as I watched a pair of familiar shoes go greet our guests.

 

Another couple! Man, you guys need another room, makes me jealous with all this lovey doveyness

 

Hyung! Quit being a bitter old man

what?!? Come here you little brat

Laugher echoed thoughtout the room as doojoon chased kikwang, probably to give some heard leader discipline, a.k.a spanking.

“hey seobie! Want to come accompany us? Me and hara are planning on going out after the concert and we were wondering if you and eunji would like to join us? “Yes you must come along! It will be like a double date” I don’t know why I couldn’t say anything. I just froze up when I looked up to gaze at the happy couple in front of us.

Heart, why are you clenching so painfully?

I’m sorry guys but we had already planned to do something else tonight” Thank you Eunji. Always my savior “yeah, sorry. But thank you for the offer though” I faked a smile as they smiled saying something about maybe another time and walked away to go do their couple thing. I couldn’t look away as I watched the couple, more like junhyung, lean close to place a peck on hara’s lips after she said something that made him smile.

Heart, I cant breathe properly with you clenching so hard

I finally looked away when junhyung caught me looking. Feeling a small squeeze on my hand, I looked up to smile sadly at eunji’s worried gaze “I’m okay ji. I’m just a little tired “ squeezing her hand back, hopefully reassuring her “let’s continue playing. It’s my turn right?” I pecked her cheek than started playing the game, just to do something to distract me from watching the scene happening across the room.

 

EUNJI POV:

Oppa why do you hurt yourself this way? Why don’t you let go and find your happiness as well? I don’t like when you pretend you’re okay when you don’t really feel that way. I know you’re trying your best to look interested in the game but I see your gaze flicker elsewhere, watching him. I think he senses there is something wrong, but doesn’t realize he’s the reason why your sad. You turned to smile at me, slightly embarrassed that you lost..extremely bad at that “maybe I’m just a little rusty” you said, we both know that’s not true, but to make you feel better I teased you “I guess that makes me the new champ” you pouted, making me laugh than you laughed as well. Don’t worry oppa…everything will get better soon. So please…please don’t ever fake a smile. Your happiness will come soon until then I’ll always be here for you.

 

YOSEOB POV:

 

I laughed as dongwoon started doing some funky dance. The concert was finally finished and all of us idols were out singing our last song together and saying goodbye to our fans. As we all gathered together to bow to the audience, I felt a warm hand grab mine and squeeze it. I looked up and froze up when I saw it was him

finally I get some time with my seobie-ah” he smiled. His…. I faked a pout as I pretended I was angry “pfft. Now you want my attention? I saw you put all your attention on that coke can. Putting your hands and lips all over it” He laughed as he pulled me close “awhh don’t be jelly. You know coke comes last when it comes to my love. You’re the only one for me” he teased and made a kissy face at me. I laughed, playfully pushing him away and sticking my tongue out at him. “Sorry junnie, but I got a new love in my life

Ehhh who?”

Son nam shin hyung!” dongwoon interrupted as he back hugged me and I played along, snuggling close to him which earned a pout from junhyung.

“that’s not fair. You left me for a god. I cant compete

well that’s what you get for picking coke over me”

“I guess it’s my fault..man fml

We all burst out laughing after that. These were the times that I loved but also hated. As all the idols began exiting the stage, I saw hara come and link arms with junhyung, making him smile again.

“You don’t need him to be happy hyung..” I looked up as dongwoon moved to my side.

woonie oppa is right, yoyo oppa” I looked to my other side, to gaze at eunji too. They’re right…I deserve happiness too. But what will I do…I would need to..

we’ll always be here for you hyung. Don’t be afraid anymore

People will support you because you’re everyones sunshine and if you’re happy thant they’re happy too. We’ll always support you oppa” I felt my eyes tear up a bit as I slung my arms around both of my friends and smiled “thank you guys…thank you” they’re right..as long as my loved ones support me, than that’s enough. It’s time for me to let go and be happy too..thank you woonie and ji..thank you for being here for me.

 

END FLASHBACK

 

what’s wrong hyung?” a worried kikwang asked as silence filled the room ever since I gathered everyone together to speak to them.

I um….have to tell you guys something. It’s something I feel like I should get off my chest…” the moment of truth..it’s time for me to just say it..the biggest secret that I’ve kept from everyone except for woonie and ji..something that might change my life for the better or worse..

Guys…I’m gay…”

 

 

 

 

so the 1st chapter is done!! i honestly didnt re-read it because i dont have much time left since i need to get off the computer now to study for my test on friday, so i'm sorry if there is so many grammer errors >______

SUBS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE <3333

and for my silent readers....i love you peeps too! =3

oh what am i saying, i love everyone who reads my story! ^__^