Final

Dance to my heart

The Day

Hyoyeon POV

@My Room

"What clothe will i wear??" i ask to myself while looking inside my wardrobe.. It's 17.30.. The comoptition started at 19.00, I allready finish my last paractice around one hour ago.. My unnies are also watching me practice and also will watch the battle.. Of course they support me.. But they haven't know who will i battle with..

"Need help??" suddenly Sooyoung said.

"Yeah.. I'm really confuse.." i said

"Hmm.. I think you can wear this multi-colored tank top and a balck jacket  , for the pants... i think short white jeans..."

"Let me see.. Okay...I'll wear it.. Gomawoyo.."

"No problem..When will we go?"

"mm... Around 18.00. p.m.. Its not far from here..." i said

"Okay then.. I'll go tell the others... " She said as she walk away..

I just seat in the corner of my bed and think... "What will hapen in the battle..??" I just can't stop thinking about that.. That question is stuck in my head.. I was really confusse..

"Hyoyeon.. Gwenchanna?" Jessica suddenly ask.. "Sica ssi... I'm just so nervous..so nervous!!" i said.. "Hyo ssi.. It will be all rigth.. You do this also beacuse you also want to say sorry to hyuk right?" .. "Well..ne.." i nodded slowly.. "If you said that .. then you have to be excited!! You have to be happy!! okay??" ... "Okay sica.. " I said.. She walk away while i'm still thinking the same thing..

"What will happen.."

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

17.00 p.m... Me  and the others are getting ready.. After taking a shower, i put my clothes and do my hair.. I put little bit make up and i take my bag.. I went down stairs..

"Taeyeon eonni!!" i call.. "Hyoyeon!! You look cool..." She said .. "Hyoyeon!!" the other go to me and wish me good luck.. We go to the van and go...

Jessica POV

At the van i saw Hyoyeon just smilling and singing with the others.. I was just smile to her and i'm glad that she try to throw away her worriness about the battle... Or... Is she..??

Not long after that, we arrive at the place.. It is actually a very big pub and there are lots of people..

@pub

We go inside and they said the contestan can sit and enjoy the pub.. So we go and take a seat.. Lots of boy and girl band are there.. I wonder if Super Junior is here.. "Girls.. I think i want to look around for a minute.." i said.. "Okay sica..." they nodded .. I quickly search Super Junior..

"Where are they..??" I ask my self hwile walking aroud.."Anyeong chagi!!" Said someone while hug me from behind.. "Oppa!!" I shock.. It's Donghae oppa... "Everything okay??" he ask .. "Yupp.. Just like plan..How about Hyuk oppa??" .. "He is fine..Hyoyeon??" .."She is fine to.. even tohugh she is nervous.." .. "Hyuk is also like that.. I hope this plan works.." he said .. "Me too...Oppa i have to go back.. See you.." i said while leaving.. I go to my seat and just talk to the girls...

......

"Everyone that attend this compotition please come to the dance floor.." said the MC.. "Okay girls..Wish me luck.." Hyoyeon said .. "Of cousre!! Hyoyeon Fighting!!" we all cheer..

Hyoyeon POV

I walk confidently to the dance floor.. I also see Eunhyuk there... After everyone gathered..The MC start to chout .. 'May i have everyone's attention please.." Everyone quickly look at us.."How ya all doin'??!!!" The MC shout.. They all cheer.. "Now let me tell ya how the contest will going to be..First!! we have some qroup dance compotition, then the duet session, afer that we have the solo session and last but not least the dance battle.. So.. ARE YOU GUYS READY?!?!?!" 

"YEAH!!!!!" the audience sccream loudly.. then the MC start the battle...

I just watching the group dance and it was really cool.. Even though i was so nervous..i have a bit fun their.. But I wonder if Eunhyuk really want to say sorry to me.. I was nervous of that..

*after the duet session..*

"Now it's time for the.. Solo session..First contestan... Lee Hyuk Jae!!" the MC shout.. Eunhyuk comes to the dance floor confidently.. As the music start he dance.. He dance extra great of course.. And as i look, he suddenly look at me and winks.I don't know what was that really is... After he done.. The audience clap and cheer for him..

"The second contestan.. Kim Hyoyeon!!!" The MC shout out my name and i walk confidently to the dance floor...

I take a deep breath.. And i dance as the music start.. I dance with all of the power i have..Everyone, specially the girls are cheering for me... "Hyoyeon Fighting!!!!!" They shout and shout.. After the last beat, i stop.. Everyone clap their hands and cheered.. I bow and then i go down from the dance floor and then go back to my seat to have some drinks..

"That was awesome!!!" Jessica said.."Great work eonni!!" Seohyun said "I'm so proud of you..." Taeyeon said as she hug me.. "Yeah..Thanks.." i said.. "Ready for the dance battle?" Jessica ask again.. "Well.. I hope so..." I said.. "Hyoyeon ssi.. Gwenchanna.. You have to be ready... You don't want to break the plans right?" She ask.. "Ne.." I nodded... "Good.." She said as she smile.. Me and the other girls are just talking around while drinking..

A view minutes after that..

"Now.. The moment that we waiting for...DANCE BATTLE!!" The MC shout.. My heart is beating so fast.. What if i got the move wrong.. What if everyone laugh at me.. Okay... Hyoyeon calm down.. you can do it.. Wait , when is my turn?? "Your the last one..Calm down.." Jessica answer.. Oh great.. Still  have time to calming my self down.. I look at Jessica and then she run to..to..Super Junior .. I don't care as i still waiting my turn..

Suddenly...

"Last battle willl be.."

"Hyoyeon..it's your turn." "Good luck there.." "We wonder who agains your battle.." "Who ever it is.. You can do it!!" The girls are starting to give me luck.. I wonder how will they react after knowing my enemy in this battle..

"The contestan will be....."

"Dancing Queen and Dancing Machine!!! Hyoyeon vs Eunhyuk!!!!!!" the MC shout.. Everyone shout as well

"MWO?!?!" The girls are shock after hearing that.. I know it sounds crazy cause i will battle agains Eunhyuk and he use to be my dance partner but i have no choice.. I don't care about it.. And i just walk towards confidently..

As we two are on the dance floor..The music begins..Eunhyuk dance first.. And then i dance second.. it goes on and on and on.. I dance with all the move i got.. But then suddenly.. The music turns into a cheering-dancing music.. I don't know what's wrong.. Then he walk towards me.. And shuffle and moon-walking around me.. Everyone is looking at us.. He just show me his evil smile ....Everyone sorrounded us.. I can't run anywhere.. I search for Jessica and Donghae ... But then.. "YO!!" I hear Donghae's scream from the DJ's place.. It's them.. Donghae snd Jessica are the one who controling the music..'So i guess this is one of the final plan..' i said in my mind.. I decided to go along to Eunhyuk's side and also shuffle.. And then we just dance with joy.. I doesn't feel any battle in this competition.. Just having fun.. Suddenly more Super Junior and SNSD member join us as they get on to the dancing floor as well.. We dance as we smile, laugh.. And just having fun.. And lots of the audience also join us dancing..It feels great!! But then no longer after that the music ends we all pose and stops.. We cheerd and jumps around happily.. Suddenly.. Without everyone notice, Eunhyuk grabs my hand then he whisper.. "follow me.." He pull me as he run and so and i.. We run and take the stairs to go to.. I don't know really.. But it ends up in the higest level of the building and it's an open air room..

"Are you havig fun??" Eunhyuk ask.. "Ne oppa.. What are we suppose to do here?" I ask him back.."Just relax here.." He said.. "Really..??" i ask..

"Okay.. It's not for that.. Do you still hate me?" he ask.. "No oppa.... how about you?" i ask him back... "Nope.." he simply answer..

"Really..?" i ask "Of course..beacuse..because..".. "Because of what?" i ask while raise one of my eye brow..

"Beacuse i love you.." he whisper.. I was shock.. I mean ,seriously?? All of this time he actually loves me??

*silent* *strange* *awkward* *not moving* *being a statue*

"What's wrong??" he ask.. "Nothing oppa it's just.. seriously?" ,, "Of course.. I really want to you to be my girlfriend but i don't know.." he said.. I really don't know what to do.. And then.. I decide to letting go all of my thougths about him

"Oppa.. Thanks for being honest to me.. And for that i want to say something honest to.. saranghae.." i said full of shame

He just smile to me.. "Because i think you are a funny, kind, little bit annoying but yet cheerfull person.. Plus i think you are really cute when you ask me on our first 'date' remember??" i said as i chuckled..

"Haha.. I remember.. So.. the real question is..."

"Don't ask me ... i allready know what it is.." i said while puting my finger on to his lips.. "I  think... ".....

"Yes...." i said.. I see his eyes are getting bigger.. "Jeongmal???!!!!" he scream.."If you scream like that one more time i will say no.." i said as i point him.. "okay..okay.. Seriously?? Yes??" ... "Of course oppa.." i said.. "Thank you!!!!" he said while huging me.. "I have no idea..." he said.. "Well you don't have to.." i said ... he just chuckled then he suddenly turn me around and catch me..Now i am a little bit under him .. And i know what will happen.. He get closer.. And without we notice we kiss each other lips..

Eunhyuk's POV

As i kiss her i feel like.. like.. i don't know..but i never knew it will be like this.. After we let go off each others lips.. I help her stand up and we just laugh at each other.. "So i think this is our beginning.." i said.. "Guess so.." she said.. I hold her hands and then we laugh again.. I just can't believe that i all ready go this far and it end up with something that i never had in mind..

-the end-


So this is the end of the story..I know it is a bit random.. But i hope you fellow will like it..^^