Minjis question

What would he do If I were pregnant?

Here is the new chapter^^ Please enjoy!

 

 

Bom’s POV:

When I woke up, I saw the sun shining into my room.
I smiled and got under the shower.
Then I put on new clothes and went into the living room.
I eat something and looked for the other members.

Minji was still in her bed. Dara and Chaerin, were at their boyfriends’ home.
I smiled, then I go back into my room and take Boss for a walk.
Beside walking through the streets I went into a coffee shop.
Then I bought myself a coffee and went with Boss back into our dorm.

Minji woke up when we were going outside and went to the couch.
I smiled at her when she welcomed me back.

“Do you want something to eat?” I ask her.

“Sure.” She replies.

I cook something for her and went back to our couch.

“Thank you, Bommiee~”

“No problem.” I say and settled down beside her.

Then I take my cellphone and wrote an sms to Jiyong.

When I was finished I looked at Minji.

I smiled at her.

//She’s so cute! How would my babies look like, when they are on earth?// I thought.

“Bommie~, I don’t want to be mean to you, but I’ve thought about it for 2 days.. what is with your stomach? Something changed with you… Please don’t be mad at me!” Minji says.

“Minji-ah~, it’s okay if you ask like this. Okay I will tell it to you, okay? But don’t talk about it out loud to the others!” I say and looked her deep in the eyes.

“Okay, I will never talk about this again, only with you! Really! I promise!” Minji says.

“Okay, so first I have to say it I have a relationship with Youngbae. Did you know this before?”

“I thought about this, but never really thought about it. But I’m happy about this! But this isn’t what you wanted to talk about, am I right?”

“Yes, you’re right. I never said a word to the other members nor Youngbae, only my doctor knows about this. So please don’t talk about this with other people.”

“Yes, I promised this before!”

“Okay, listen carefully Minji! I will not repeat this!” I say and she nods.

“I’m pregnant. With twins. In the 4th month.” I say while looking at her.

I saw how her eyes went wide and falling open.

“This is true right? You didn’t say a joke? With Youngbae, pregnant?” She asks.

“Yes, you’re right. With Youngbae. But he doesn’t know about this. So please don’t say it to him.” I say and looked at her.

“Yes, I won’t do it. Ah and now I know why you had so much vomit before, that was because of your pregnancy. And your stomach too.”

I nod.

“Minji. Do you think he would be happy?” I ask her.

“Sure, he would be very happy, because he’s said so much that he’s wanted to be a daddy, you know?” She says and I can remember the interviews.

“But I really don’t know, because he said so much before and sometimes it wasn’t true.” I say.

“Bommie~ I know he will be happy! Have you ever seen him with Sean kids? HaRang and Hanyul?” She asks.

I didn’t see him with Sean kids.

“No, I don’t think so.”

“Aish~ so let’s see. I will look on youtube for the video.” She says and finds it very fast.

“So look here.”

When I saw that video I was really happy, because he looks somehow happy and he likes HaRang and Hanyul.

“So did you see it, how happy he was?” Minji asks me.

I nod.

“Yes you are right. He looks really happy.” I said and smiled at her.

She smiles back at me.

“And please talk with him about this, okay? And then you and Youngbae could say the truth about your relationship.” She says and looks at me.

I only nod.

“Okay. I’ll go into my room, okay? When you need something you can ask me.” I say and went into my room.

I thought about moving into Yougbae’s apartment, until he comes back.

Then I packed my things and went into the living room.

My Roommates looked at me and I only smiled.

“I want to talk about something. So I think everybody could image that Youngbae is a special person for me right?” I ask them.

They all nod while looking at me still.

“Okay, then I can talk about it with you guys. I have a relationship with him. And he’s still away for 2 months in the US. So he told to me I can live in his apartment until he comes back, and so I thought I want to live in his apartment until he comes back. But first I wanted to talk about it with you guys… and so yes… so I have now talked about.. Is it okay with you guys?” I ask them.

“Yes, okay. We just wondered why you packed your things. So have a good time in his apartment, but please call us, when something is new, ‘kay?” Chaerin said while looking at me.

“Yes, I will inform you all, when something is new.” I say and wanted to go back into my room to take my things, but I was stopped by Chaerin and Dara.

“So you have a relationship with Youngbae. But how long are you with him in a relationship?” Dara asks.

“Hm, for 2 years? Since the performance for You and I, you know?” I ask her.

“Yes, and wow 2 years! I never saw it really! I only thought about it. But congratulations to you and him!” Dara says and hugged me.

I smiled.

“But, wait! You are for 2 years together with Youngbae. And now I think I know why you have a little tummy!” Chaerin says and smiled at me.

Minji looks in shock at me and I look back at her.

She shakes her head, to say she didn’t say a word about it and I believe in her.

Then I looked back at Chaerin, who hugged me now.

“What is going on now? Can somebody explain this to me?” Dara asks and I smiled.

“Minji was the first who knew about this and now Chae knows about it. I’m pregnant!” I say to her and fell open.

“You are what?” She says to me.

“Yes, you heard it right, I’m pregnant! With twins! From Youngbae.” I say and looked at Chaerin who let go of me.

“I’m so happy about this, now Youngbae will be a daddy.” Minji and Chaerin saying in chorus.

“Does he know about this? Did you say something about it to him?“ Dara asks and I shake my head.

“No, I didn’t say a word to him. He only recognized my tummy, but I don’t think he knows about this. But I will soon confess to him.” I say and smiled.

“Yes, you should do this. Then see you soon Unnie~ take your time at Youngbaes home.” They say and helped me to bring my things to Youngbae’s apartment.

~ ~ ~

 

 

you liked it? Please comment my story^^